Basic Elements (Coded - Need Host Server)

I have no idea, but I'm imagining this is a pain to code. There are quite a lot of details to consider.

Or maybe not. If you can just Find and Replace Types in the normal OU Code, that'd be wonderful too.
I think the easiest way to code this would be to alter the type chart for flying to be the same as fire etc. and giving it immunity to burn.
even though technically it wouldn't be fire type it kind of fits because (according to flavor text)it doesn't actually become fire it just merges into becoming equivalent to it.
Edit: quickest easiest would technically be to change the type of each pokemon and move

sap sipper miltank seems like a pretty cool wall. like azu it resists or is immune to everything and has decent bulk, but unlike the aquarabbit it has reliable recovery, sr and twave.

tinted lens seems like a really valuable offensive ability now. specs yanmega should be a pretty big threat.

This Meta has ups and downs for both sides. Offense gets coverage and move-boosting Abilities. Defense gets neutrality on a lot of hits and Damage-reducing or Immunity Abilities.

And if you think about it, SR is still good. There are just no mons with 4x weaknesses to SR.

Landorus (Fire/Grass) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power (Grass)
- Focus Blast (Fire)
- Psychic (Water)
- Rock Polish

Perfect Coverage, STAB Focus Blast with Life Orb + Sheer Force = Power.

Toxic Spikes are terrible in this meta by the way. Fire-types are immune due to Flying being included, while Grass-types absorb them due to Poison being included. So basically, they only hit pure Water-types.

Fire-types actually seem OP to be honest. Being a Fire-type grants you immunity to Burn, Paralysis (due to Electric becoming Fire), Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Sticky Web (due to Flying becoming Fire), and trapping effects (due to Ghost becoming Fire). That might be balanced out by a weakness to the omnipresent Return/Frustration, though. Water, by comparison, gets the short end of the stick, with its only innate immunity being Freeze. Grass is immune to Poison and to Powder-based moves, but is trapped by Magnet Pull.

Psyshock is now almost pointless, as the blobs resist it; just use Psychic or Moonblast instead. Although, Psyshock still hits Heatran harder, so there's that at least. Secret Sword is even more pointless than Psyshock, as blobs resist it and Heatran is immune.

Flash Fire, Volt Absorb, Lightning Rod, and Motor Drive now make you immune to Seismic Toss, since it's now a Fire-type move. This means that Heatran walls, and is in turn walled by, pink blobs. Incidentally, the blobs are now SR-weak, so they might actually not be as good as they once were.

Justified triggers when hit by any damaging Water-type move. That's kind of neat, to be honest.

Rattled triggers when hit by any damaging move, period. lol.

Talonflame is kind of bad offensively, as both of its STAB typings turned into Fire and it has basically no coverage. Granted, Gale Wings working with any Fire-type move is pretty neat as well, since it does give Talonflame priority on Will-O-Wisp and Bulk Up. It actually has better overall bulk than Sableye, and like Sableye has priority Will-O-Wisp and priority recovery. Plus it resists SR, while Sableye is neutral. That said, lack of priority Taunt kind of sucks, as does lack of Knock Off, and the fact that Talonflame has a Water weakness while Sableye has no weaknesses.

Now back to theorymon:

Mega Gallade looks kinda scary.
Water/Fire
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat [Fire]
- Return [Water]
- Earthquake [Grass]/Shadow Sneak [Fire]

Diancie now has dual Physical STAB (Diamond Storm/Return) and dual Special STAB (Earth Power/Moonblast) along with STAB Psyshock, but still sucks due to not having a single Fire-type move other than Hidden Power. Damn it Diancie, can't you be good in an OM? Well, okay, your Mega form was good in Stat Switch, but then you got banned and you weren't even good in Stat Switch Ubers! Eh, I guess there's always Inheritance at least.

And now for some implementation questions:

— Should Water Absorb, Dry Skin, and Storm Drain grant immunity to Dark Void? I don't know if these abilities trigger from the move Soak normally, but if they do then it sets precedence for Dark Void to possibly be nullified. Notably there's no ability that grants immunity to Dark, and thus no precedence for whether Dark-type status would be affected by a Dark immunity, nor if only certain Dark-type status moves would be affected and which those would be.

— Should Sap Sipper be triggered by Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes when switching in? In standard, Sap Sipper is triggered by Spore, Sleep Powder, and Stun Spore (all Grass-type status), so this seems like it might be a logical extension as Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes are Grass-type hazards that factor resistance (Stealth Rock)/immunity (Toxic Spikes).

Toxic Spikes are terrible in this meta by the way. Fire-types are immune due to Flying being included, while Grass-types absorb them due to Poison being included. So basically, they only hit pure Water-types.

Fire-types actually seem OP to be honest. Being a Fire-type grants you immunity to Burn, Paralysis (due to Electric becoming Fire), Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Sticky Web (due to Flying becoming Fire), and trapping effects (due to Ghost becoming Fire). That might be balanced out by a weakness to the omnipresent Return/Frustration, though. Water, by comparison, gets the short end of the stick, with its only innate immunity being Freeze. Grass is immune to Poison and to Powder-based moves, but is trapped by Magnet Pull.

Psyshock is now almost pointless, as the blobs resist it; just use Psychic or Moonblast instead. Although, Psyshock still hits Heatran harder, so there's that at least. Secret Sword is even more pointless than Psyshock, as blobs resist it and Heatran is immune.

Flash Fire, Volt Absorb, Lightning Rod, and Motor Drive now make you immune to Seismic Toss, since it's now a Fire-type move. This means that Heatran walls, and is in turn walled by, pink blobs. Incidentally, the blobs are now SR-weak, so they might actually not be as good as they once were.

Justified triggers when hit by any damaging Water-type move. That's kind of neat, to be honest.

Rattled triggers when hit by any damaging move, period. lol.

Talonflame is kind of bad offensively, as both of its STAB typings turned into Fire and it has basically no coverage. Granted, Gale Wings working with any Fire-type move is pretty neat as well, since it does give Talonflame priority on Will-O-Wisp and Bulk Up. It actually has better overall bulk than Sableye, and like Sableye has priority Will-O-Wisp and priority recovery. Plus it resists SR, while Sableye is neutral. That said, lack of priority Taunt kind of sucks, as does lack of Knock Off, and the fact that Talonflame has a Water weakness while Sableye has no weaknesses.

Now back to theorymon:

Mega Gallade looks kinda scary.
Water/Fire
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat [Fire]
- Return [Water]
- Earthquake [Grass]/Shadow Sneak [Fire]

Diancie now has dual Physical STAB (Diamond Storm/Return) and dual Special STAB (Earth Power/Moonblast) along with STAB Psyshock, but still sucks due to not having a single Fire-type move other than Hidden Power. Damn it Diancie, can't you be good in an OM? Well, okay, your Mega form was good in Stat Switch, but then you got banned and you weren't even good in Stat Switch Ubers! Eh, I guess there's always Inheritance at least.

And now for some implementation questions:

— Should Water Absorb, Dry Skin, and Storm Drain grant immunity to Dark Void? I don't know if these abilities trigger from the move Soak normally, but if they do then it sets precedence for Dark Void to possibly be nullified. Notably there's no ability that grants immunity to Dark, and thus no precedence for whether Dark-type status would be affected by a Dark immunity, nor if only certain Dark-type status moves would be affected and which those would be.

— Should Sap Sipper be triggered by Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes when switching in? In standard, Sap Sipper is triggered by Spore, Sleep Powder, and Stun Spore (all Grass-type status), so this seems like it might be a logical extension as Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes are Grass-type hazards that factor resistance (Stealth Rock)/immunity (Toxic Spikes).
fire types (probably)aren't considered raised since flying types are immune to ground do to type chart(being immune to ground=raised but with a different name) not being "raised". The only raised pokemon here are levitators

I'm just not sure how things like Paralysis would work. If the code works the way I think, then Fire Elementals are immune to Burn and Paralysis. Grass Elementals are immune to Poisoning. Water Elementals cannot be trapped. And so on.
That's a decision to be made, rather than a given. Basically, do you want the the three types to be the combination of all type traits other than actual type interactions, or are they just the regular Fire/Water/Grass types? (At which point Water has zero special advantages)

I think the easiest way to code this would be to alter the type chart for flying to be the same as fire etc. and giving it immunity to burn.
even though technically it wouldn't be fire type it kind of fits because (according to flavor text)it doesn't actually become fire it just merges into becoming equivalent to it.
Edit: quickest easiest would technically be to change the type of each pokemon and move
Altering the type chart would be fast but result in Pokemon that are Fire/Fire being, in fact, doubly weak to Water, and doubly resistant to Fire and Grass. It also wouldn't address a lot of special interactions -moves shifted to behave like Water wouldn't trigger Dry Skin, for instance.

Soak will heal a Pokemon with Water Absorb or Dry Skin/boost the Special Attack of a Pokemon with Storm Drain. In general, immunity by type Abilities always provide immunity to all moves of that type that attempt to target the Pokemon with the Ability. So yes a Grass type Dark Void would be eaten by Sap Sipper.

The only Ability that affects Stealth Rock to my knowledge in standard play is Magic Guard. Regardless, in both cases this is like saying setting Grassy Terrain should cause Sap Sipper to trigger on switch-in. It doesn't, by the way.

fire types (probably)aren't considered raised since flying types are immune to ground do to type chart(being immune to ground=raised but with a different name) not being "raised". The only raised pokemon here are levitators
That basically comes back to DinaIsha's decision. Immunity to Ground and "off the ground" are actually two entirely different considerations (See: Shedinja and Spikes/Toxic Spikes) that are just normally found together. If Fire inherits Flying-ness, does that mean it inherits off-the-groundness? Depends on DInaIsha's decision.

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't want Fire Types to be immune to Toxic Spikes and Spikes. Levitators could certainly be. But since the Meta assumes that there are no Flying Types to begin with, it'd be synergic with the canon.

Honestly, I'm stoked that such a simple idea can bring about so much Taboo.

I think Slayer95 or Pikachuun might have a better say in this. Also inviting based co-leads Eevee General and The Immortal to throw in their two bucks.

EV

Banned deucer.
I think if you go that route DinaIsha then you should forgo other type immunities like paralysis and poison since Electric, Poison, and Steel don't exist either.

Soak will heal a Pokemon with Water Absorb or Dry Skin/boost the Special Attack of a Pokemon with Storm Drain. In general, immunity by type Abilities always provide immunity to all moves that attempt to target the Pokemon with the Ability. So yes a Grass type Dark Void would be eaten by Sap Sipper.
That's not entirely true, though, is it? For example, if I recall correctly, Grass Whistle isn't eaten by Sap Sipper, even though Spore, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Leech Seed are.

I think if you go that route DinaIsha then you should forgo other type immunities like paralysis and poison since Electric, Poison, and Steel don't exist either.
Hmm.. I just though about that. I think it's best to go through with it still.

Otherwise, a lot of things are immune to things Stall depends on. Attacking/Defending Matchups don't carry over for other types, this shouldn't too.

Basically:

1. Fire Types are immune to Burn, but can be Paralyzed, Trapped and are hurt by Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Curse is now a setup move permanently.

2. Grass Types don't absorb Toxic Spikes, but are rather Poisoned by it. They're still immune to being Seeded or Spored.

Last edited:
That's not entirely true, though, is it? For example, if I recall correctly, Grass Whistle isn't eaten by Sap Sipper, even though Spore, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Leech Seed are.
A quick poke around indicates that the entire internet disagrees with you. Grass Whistle=eaten. Doesn't matter that Sawsbuck "shouldn't" be able to eat sound waves that happen to be produced by blowing on a leaf, apparently Sawsbuck leaps at you and rips your whistle out of your hand and eats it before you can blow.

I have never seen an exception. (Mold Breaker doesn't count) There are theoretical interactions that never crop up in normal play (All four hazard-setting moves are of types that no Ability absorbs, and Levitate certainly provides no protection against Spikes-setting) that potentially could work differently, but other interactions are suggestive -Magic Bounce will reflect an attempt at hazards even in Doubles or Triples, for instance, while Levitate will block Sand Attack even though the Flying type is no protection. And, again, Grassy Terrain is loosely comparable to setting Grass type hazards (One targets the field and the other targets the enemy's side of the field, but in terms of a Sap Sipper switching in after the fact that's not a relevant difference) and Sap Sipper won't eat/trigger off Grassy Terrain. (I think it's kind of a missed opportunity that Sap Sippers don't "graze" in Grassy Terrain, actually)

EDIT: Forgot to comment that you claim Toxic Spikes pays attention to type immunities in a prior post. It doesn't. It does nothing if the target cannot be Poisoned, simple as that. Being absorbed by Poison types is the only part of it specifically paying attention to type. (At least nowadays: I think Steel was still possible to Poison with Twineedle in Gen IV)

Otherwise, a lot of things are immune to things Stall depends on. Attacking/Defending Matchups don't carry over for other types, this shouldn't too.

Basically:

1. Fire Types are immune to Burn, but can be Paralyzed, Trapped and are hurt by Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Curse is now a setup move permanently.

2. Grass Types don't absorb Toxic Spikes, but are rather Poisoned by it. They're still immune to being Seeded or Spored.
Dunno if I'm relieved or disappointed, but glad to have it settled regardless.

If I find time I might code this. Really, find>replace could do 90% of the work...

Basically:

What happens to other abilities then? Volt Absorb, Motor Drive, Lightningrod (these three normally affect Electric, which no longer exists), Justified (normally affects Water, which no longer exists), Rattled (normally affects Ghost, Dark, and Bug, all of which no longer exist), Gale Wings (normally affects Flying, which no longer exists), Swarm (normally affects Bug, which no longer exists), Levitate (normally affects all Ground moves including status, but Ground no longer exists), Magnet Pull (normally affects Steel, which no longer exists), Thick Fat (normally affects Fire and Ice, but Ice no longer exists), and Sand Force (normally affects Ground/Rock/Steel, which no longer exist)?

Personally, I think those should still be changed. Volt Absorb/Motor Drive/Lightning Rod should affect all Fire, as Electric > Fire. Justified should affect damaging Water moves, as Dark > Water. Rattled should trigger from any damaging move as Ghost > Fire, Bug > Grass, and Dark > Water. Gale Wings should affect all Fire as Flying > Fire. Swarm should affect damaging Grass moves as Bug > Grass. Levitate should affect all Grass-type moves as Ground > Grass. Magnet Pull should affect Grass-types as Steel > Grass. Thick Fat should affect Fire and Water as Ice > Water. Sand Force should affect damaging Grass moves as Ground/Rock/Steel > Grass.

Curse could be argued to still be affected by Fire-types even if they're now vulnerable to para, trapping, and hazards. Reason being, they still have "STAB" on it. If this change is applied, however, this also means that Toxic no longer has perfect accuracy when used by Grass-types.

A quick poke around indicates that the entire internet disagrees with you. Grass Whistle=eaten. Doesn't matter that Sawsbuck "shouldn't" be able to eat sound waves that happen to be produced by blowing on a leaf, apparently Sawsbuck leaps at you and rips your whistle out of your hand and eats it before you can blow.

I have never seen an exception. (Mold Breaker doesn't count) There are theoretical interactions that never crop up in normal play (All four hazard-setting moves are of types that no Ability absorbs, and Levitate certainly provides no protection against Spikes-setting) that potentially could work differently, but other interactions are suggestive -Magic Bounce will reflect an attempt at hazards even in Doubles or Triples, for instance, while Levitate will block Sand Attack even though the Flying type is no protection. And, again, Grassy Terrain is loosely comparable to setting Grass type hazards (One targets the field and the other targets the enemy's side of the field, but in terms of a Sap Sipper switching in after the fact that's not a relevant difference) and Sap Sipper won't eat/trigger off Grassy Terrain. (I think it's kind of a missed opportunity that Sap Sippers don't "graze" in Grassy Terrain, actually)

EDIT: Forgot to comment that you claim Toxic Spikes pays attention to type immunities in a prior post. It doesn't. It does nothing if the target cannot be Poisoned, simple as that. Being absorbed by Poison types is the only part of it specifically paying attention to type. (At least nowadays: I think Steel was still possible to Poison with Twineedle in Gen IV)

Dunno if I'm relieved or disappointed, but glad to have it settled regardless.

If I find time I might code this. Really, find>replace could do 90% of the work...
So Grass Whistle is blocked by Sap Sipper? That's very interesting, actually.

Grass is the best defensive type now... heh...
This looks like the Aurorus meta to me:

Aurorus (Grass/Water) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry (Water, hits Water 2x)
- Hyper Voice (Water, Refrigerate)
- Earth Power (Grass)
- Thunderbolt (Fire)

Has the best defensive typing here, access to Freeze-Dry, and has a powerful Refrig-boosted Hyper Voice.
wheeeeeeeeeee
(Don't judge the actual set though)

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
That's a decision to be made, rather than a given...That basically comes back to DinaIsha's decision. Immunity to Ground and "off the ground" are actually two entirely different considerations (See: Shedinja and Spikes/Toxic Spikes) that are just normally found together. If Fire inherits Flying-ness, does that mean it inherits off-the-groundness? Depends on DInaIsha's decision.
this is not entirely true. we have proof that tspikes/spikes immunity is flying type intristic and not just a "Typing thing". and that is inverse. which reverts all types down to stealth rock damage. and flying types, despite no longer being immune to ground, are still immune and if this meta is taking aspects of all typing's together(like ghosts immunity to trapping), then tossing away flying's intrinsics would be completely illogical.

however it is no longer the case since he decided to just remove the alternate effects altogether.

While everyone would appreciate the Meta if it was logical, things being immune to multiple entry hazards and one commonly used Status Move is simply unacceptable.

And no, Sap Sipper works because Grass Type exists. Water Absorb, Storm Drain and Flash Fire would also work. Volt Absorb and Lightning Rod shouldn't work and are now useless.

Last edited:
this is not entirely true. we have proof that tspikes/spikes immunity is flying type intristic and not just a "Typing thing". and that is inverse. which reverts all types down to stealth rock damage. and flying types, despite no longer being immune to ground, are still immune and if this meta is taking aspects of all typing's together(like ghosts immunity to trapping), then tossing away flying's intrinsics would be completely illogical.

however it is no longer the case since he decided to just remove the alternate effects altogether.
... why am I being quoted in this post? I explicitly said "immunity to Ground and non-grounded status are two different things"!

While everyone would appreciate the Meta if it was logical, things being immune to multiple entry hazards and one commonly used Status Move is simply unacceptable.

And no, Sap Sipper works because Grass Type exists. Water Absorb, Storm Drain and Flash Fire would also work. Volt Absorb and Lightning Rod shouldn't work and are now useless.
Started coding: have a question: what about most things to do with type changing? (Protean and Color Change don't matter) Specifically, Forest's Curse is fine (Adds Grass typing) but Trick-Or-Treat... does it still add Ghost typing or does it add Fire now? What does Camouflage do with no Terrain, in Misty Terrain, and in Electric Terrain? What happens when using Natural Gift with a Berry that is normally any of the other 15 types? Does Conversion2 randomly select among the two types that are legally available as resistant, or behave "normally" and therefore outside the bounds of this meta? (Notably, rolling Dragon type would render Porygon2 resistant to all types) Arceus through Multitype? Electrify, Ion Deluge (Does it just do nothing because there's no Normal moves?_, and Weather Ball? (Specifically Hail and Sandstorm Weather Ball)

Also, what about the -ate Abilities? Are they just useless?

... why am I being quoted in this post? I explicitly said "immunity to Ground and non-grounded status are two different things"!

Started coding: have a question: what about most things to do with type changing? (Protean and Color Change don't matter) Specifically, Forest's Curse is fine (Adds Grass typing) but Trick-Or-Treat... does it still add Ghost typing or does it add Fire now? What does Camouflage do with no Terrain, in Misty Terrain, and in Electric Terrain? What happens when using Natural Gift with a Berry that is normally any of the other 15 types? Does Conversion2 randomly select among the two types that are legally available as resistant, or behave "normally" and therefore outside the bounds of this meta? (Notably, rolling Dragon type would render Porygon2 resistant to all types) Arceus through Multitype? Electrify, Ion Deluge (Does it just do nothing because there's no Normal moves?_, and Weather Ball? (Specifically Hail and Sandstorm Weather Ball)

Umm.. Potato?

Seriously, I'll answer all those in a day. Meanwhile, this is a community thing. I'd love some feedback.

Oh gods I just realized Water Absorb/Dry Skin/Storm Drain block Roar and Whirlwind. Who's the best Substitute abusers in the game now? Those Pokemon.

They are also your spinblocking Abilities. Put up Substitute, put up Hazards, start switching the enemy, laugh maniacally.

Defog-blocking is achieved with Flashfire, so it's not perfect at least.

Other stuff...

-Does Stealth Rock do Rock-derived damage, or Grass-derived damage?

-Techno Blast. Details?

(Not trying to bug you overly much, just more stuff that's occurring to me as I code... and I wanted to point out the force-switch blocking thing, because holy crap)

Umm.. Potato?

Seriously, I'll answer all those in a day. Meanwhile, this is a community thing. I'd love some feedback.
My personal onions, in terms of keeping the utility of these moves while still staying in the concept of the format (that Fire, Water, and Grass are the only types that exist).
  • Trick-Or-Treat should add Fire typing. I guess if you really want to hit something with a Water-type attack?
  • Camouflage should change the user's type to Water for no terrain and for Misty Terrain, and Fire for Electric terrain.
  • Natural Gift should follow the same changes as the types: Fairy-type Natural Gift should turn Water-type, Ground-type should turn Fire, etc.
  • Conversion2 should randomly select among the two types that are legally available as resistant.
  • Arceus's plates should be nonfunctional outside of Flame, Splash, and Meadow Plates (and since Normal is Water anyways, Splash Plate would just boost Water-type attacks).
  • Electrify and would not have been made in a three-type Pokemon game, I think, so I don't think it should have any effect (or should be banned, same thing).
  • If we use the second Aerilate solution that I mention below, Ion Deluge can function by those rules, and I would be okay with that. Otherwise, ban it or eliminate its effect.
  • Weather Ball should be Water-type in Hail and Grass-type in Sandstorm, imo, since those are now Water- and Grass-type weathers, respectively. This does double up with Rain on Water, but whatever.
  • Two options for -ate ablities. One is to change all Water-type attacks to the correspondent of whatever they would normally and gives a 1.3x boost. For Pixilate and Refrigerate, this would just be the boost, and for Aerilate it would change to Fire-type. The other option is to have formerly Normal-type moves have a quality like contact-making, bulletness, or sound moves that distinguish them without changing their type, and then have -ates apply only to those. I like the latter better.
Oh gods I just realized Water Absorb/Dry Skin/Storm Drain block Roar and Whirlwind.
Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs + Nature
- Stockpile
- Rest
- Scald
- Charge Beam

:|

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs + Nature
- Amnesia
- Curse
- Recover
- Earthquake

:|

Nah but seriously, Heatran looks like a fantastic hazard layer and protector. And hazards will be important, as this seems to be a meta where switching in on an immunity will be pretty straightforward, if you choose to teambuild for it.

Jellicent also looks like a very solid 'mon. Water Absorb actually renders it immune to Knock Off, and it doubly resists Fire-type attacks as well, meaning that it only gives half a damn about Grass moves... which are, conveniently, quad-resisted by Heatran.

Last edited:

Oh gods I just realized Water Absorb/Dry Skin/Storm Drain block Roar and Whirlwind. Who's the best Substitute abusers in the game now? Those Pokemon.

They are also your spinblocking Abilities. Put up Substitute, put up Hazards, start switching the enemy, laugh maniacally.

Defog-blocking is achieved with Flashfire, so it's not perfect at least.

Other stuff...

-Does Stealth Rock do Rock-derived damage, or Grass-derived damage?

-Techno Blast. Details?

(Not trying to bug you overly much, just more stuff that's occurring to me as I code... and I wanted to point out the force-switch blocking thing, because holy crap)
- Trick or Treat is useless.

- Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain are useless.

- Natural Gift will turn a Electric Berry into a Fire Type Move and so on.

- Conversion selects out of the other two types.

- Arceus holding Zap Plate will turn into a Fire Type and so on.

- Weather Ball will turn into a Grass Type Move on a Sandstorm and so on.

- Aerilate will turn Normal Moves into Fire Type Moves and so on.

- Stealth Rock does Grass-derived damage.

- Techno Blast: Electric and Ice Drives are redundant since they basically work like Fire and Water Drives.

And thanks a lot for taking this initiative. Good luck!

- Techno Blast: Electric and Ice Drives are redundant since they basically work like Fire and Water Drives.

the terrains wouldn't be useless. electric would still stop sleep and misty would still stop status

So the -ate Abilities would still work on ex-Normal moves? And Trick Or Treat... fails or delivers a weird message or is banned or something? Everything else I follow fine, but those are a bit ambiguous.

Also: Normalize is another thing to cover.

Still working.

So the -ate Abilities would still work on ex-Normal moves? And Trick Or Treat... fails or delivers a weird message or is banned or something? Everything else I follow fine, but those are a bit ambiguous.

Also: Normalize is another thing to cover.

Still working.
Yes. Ateabilities still work. Trick or Treat simply fails to add a Typing. Normalize turns all moves into Water Type moves.

Food for thought: Meloetta using Relic Song is no longer completely retarded, since it's now a decent type.

Amusingly, Grassy Terrain boosts and weakens Bulldoze, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Net result: 75% base damage.

Also I just noticed that you didn't answer about Electrify and Ion Deluge. Does Electrify just do nothing, like Trick Or Treat, or does it convert moves to Fire? And does Ion Deluge just work like the -ate Abilities in terms of targeting ex-Normal moves?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)