Baton Pass Teams in Gen V

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i got it off wifi. and im not defending its legitimacy. it was a free download at the con for everybody.
Yes but, unfortunately, unless there's proof this Mew was officially distributed by Nintendo, Game Freak or any of the like, it will be considered illegal anywhere you go.

Personally, I find that Blaziken/Ninjask dont bother me at all. In fact I welcome them as BPs on opponents teams due to one pokemon - my specialized Forretress. Red Card is a wonderful item, and with Sturdy I can get at least SR and normally a layer of TS down. Against Ninjask, I've even gotten 3x Spikes, 2x TS AND SR all down, and when it BPed and the recipient tried to attack, bye bye.

Otherwise I get a layer of SR down while a BPer protects, and in the case of blaziken it attacks, gets dragged out and I Explode in the new guy's face. BOOM

Actually, Espeon is very good. With magic mirror, it can be quite the good baton pass recipient if you get defensive boosts in there (stored power).

I saw a team of baton passers once that was very impressive. Everybody boosted a stat and they all led to a Swoobat, who proceeded to kill everything with Simple and Stored Power. Dies to Dark types, but it's a pretty cool strategy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)