Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lf battle

1v1 Singles battle
DQ time: 2 days
0 Recover / 5 Chills
Arena: A huge jungle. There are a ton of trees and vines, and wild Pokemon appear every once in a while and use their signature move.

We issue a Challenge!

"Lenneth and I need a new plaything since we've finished with our last"
"We shall get what we want. Any challenger who feels brave enough, challenge us in the Forest of Souls!"

3v3 singles
DQ time: 3 days
2 recovers; 5 chills
Arena: The Forest of Souls, said to be over a thousand years standing. The ancients used to bury their dead in the relative seclusion of this mysterious and dark grotto. The ancients' souls are now said to inhabit the various flora (trees mainly) and thus has caused them to gnarl and grow throughout the forest floor. Dark, Bug and Ghost-type Pokemon are known to flock here. Various "circumstances" that may happen in this arena are up for the ref to decide.

tl;dr Darkly lit clearing in a forest, Bug, Dark, Ghost-types may be about, the Ground is o'ergrown with roots preventing Digging.

CHALL KANNON 1V1 SINGLES DQ 1 DAY NO RECOVERS OR CHILLS IN A CLAY TENNIS COURT WITH NO NET JUST CLAY

sorry smogon is being dumb and deleted my post twice now.

OK.

One Ability
No Items
Switch = KO

Also can I wait until after my Scyther and Vibrava are approved before sending you my team.

We issue a Challenge!

"Lenneth and I need a new plaything since we've finished with our last"
"We shall get what we want. Any challenger who feels brave enough, challenge us in the Forest of Souls!"

3v3 singles
2 recovers; 5 chills
Arena: The Forest of Souls, said to be over a thousand years standing. The ancients used to bury their dead in the relative seclusion of this mysterious and dark grotto. The ancients' souls are now said to inhabit the various flora (trees mainly) and thus has caused them to gnarl and grow throughout the forest floor. Dark, Bug and Ghost-type Pokemon are known to flock here. Various "circumstances" that may happen in this arena are up for the ref to decide.

tl;dr Darkly lit clearing in a forest, Bug, Dark, Ghost-types may be about, the Ground is o'ergrown with roots preventing Digging.
I will accept the challenge, like a pro.
Switch = KO
No Items
Ability = ONE!

I issue a challenge!

2 vs. 2 Singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena: Kanto Power Plant. An abandoned power plant where Zapdos was once located. It is filled with electric types like Voltorb and Magnemite. Small explosions may take place if a generator is hit. It is thought to be dangerous due to the wild Pokemon that may attack. Wires cover the sealing.

tl;dr: Both Pokemon occasionally take small damage from generators, Pokemon might be paralyzed by wilds, wires on ceiling.

I'm ready for my first battle.

I issue a challenge!

2 vs. 2 Singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena: Kanto Power Plant. An abandoned power plant where Zapdos was once located. It is filled with electric types like Voltorb and Magnemite. Small explosions may take place if a generator is hit. It is thought to be dangerous due to the wild Pokemon that may attack. Wires cover the sealing.

tl;dr: Both Pokemon occasionally take small damage from generators, Pokemon might be paralyzed by wilds, wires on ceiling.
I'll accept the challenge of westwind

Switch=ko
Items=disabled
one ability
I'll ref, send me your teams

Alright, time to send out my first challenge.

2 vs. 2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Unova's Victory Road
-What seems to be a craggy and desolate holed mountain at first sight is actually the site of a timeless and ongoing war between Durant and Heatmor. The terrain scales upwards at a drastic angle, making uphill combat incredibly difficult, if not impossible, by most Pokemon. Platforms have been built, spanning long distances, above the crevices in the mountain, for the ease of those traversing the insides, hoping to reach the Pokemon League. Durants do not take gratuitous violence lightly, and Heatmors do not take aggression against their main food source lightly, either.-

tl;dr Durants could get pissed if you dig into their homes too much, Heatmors could get pissed if you harm the Durants too much. It's a vicious circle of death, fire, and more fire.

Alright, time to send out my first challenge.

2 vs. 2 Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Unova's Victory Road
-What seems to be a craggy and desolate holed mountain at first sight is actually the site of a timeless and ongoing war between Durant and Heatmor. The terrain scales upwards at a drastic angle, making uphill combat incredibly difficult, if not impossible, by most Pokemon. Platforms have been built, spanning long distances, above the crevices in the mountain, for the ease of those traversing the insides, hoping to reach the Pokemon League.-

tl;dr Durants could get pissed if you dig into their homes too much, Heatmors could get pissed if you harm the Durants too much. It's a vicious circle of death, fire, and more fire.
Accepted

Switch=KO
No items
All abilities

umm Doominic, I have some pokemon that still need to be accepted at the prize claiming thread. so can i send my team even though they arent accepted yet?

Random challenge time!

2 vs. 2 Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: No Man's Land - Flat, deserted, and desolate piece of plains in the middle of nowhere, with no real unique terrain features to speak of. Perfect for a no restrictions battle.

Random challenge time!

2 vs. 2 Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: No Man's Land - Flat, deserted, and desolate piece of plains in the middle of nowhere, with no real unique terrain features to speak of. Perfect for a no restrictions battle.
Accepted

Switch=KO
No items
All abilities

@Doran Dragon: I'd prefer if we could just wait until the team gets approved (I'm waiting for approval too) if Westwind doesn't mind.

challenging whoever wants to accept

2v2 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena: a large grassy field (the grass is not tall enough to hinder movement or anything) with no special features and no fences/walls/etc within sight

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
challenging whoever wants to accept

2v2 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena: a large grassy field (the grass is not tall enough to hinder movement or anything) with no special features and no fences/walls/etc within sight
I'll go.

Switch=KO
Yes Items
One Ability
I could go for reffing a terribly boring arena. PM teams up to 3 (but of course only use 2).

Random challenge approacheth!

2v2 Singles
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena: A Long, Rickety Bridge.

to put it as basically as possible, it's a bridge. you really can't have 2 pokemon side to side on it, and it could probably break if there were anymore than 2 at a time. You can use dig, but you would fall in the water and the current is unusually fast, so you should probably have a water type pokemon if you want to dig. swift swim pokemon can attack normally in the water.

EDIT: i should probably add that if one of the pokemon is flying or levitating, the bridge is pretty much disregarded for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)