Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
ginganinja, I Choose You!!

2 Pokemon per Side
Singles
3 days disqualification time.
Restricted Moves: Two uses of Rest/Recover type moves and 5 chills.
The arena is the area around a giant waterfall. There is a pool of water around the waterfall, but beyond that a small clear ring of grass and then dense forest, but a forest with no berries in it. The mist is avery pleasant for the trainers and umpire present, but has no effect on the battle.

EDIT: Okay, can we have a ref?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
2v2
Doubles
3 Day Opponent DQ/5 Day Referee DQ
2 Uses Recover/Rest, 5 Chills
Arena: A vast Jungle arena with several waterfalls and pools of water. A large quantity of brush and undergrowth fill the vast amounts of land with lots of trees filling the canopy. So basically, it should look like this:
Accepting.

Items OFF
Abilities OFF
Switch = N/A

ginganinja, I Choose You!!

2 Pokemon per Side
Singles
3 days disqualification time.
Restricted Moves: Two uses of Rest/Recover type moves and 5 chills.
The arena is the area around a giant waterfall. There is a pool of water around the waterfall, but beyond that a small clear ring of grass and then dense forest, but a forest with no berries in it. The mist is avery pleasant for the trainers and umpire present, but has no effect on the battle.

EDIT: Okay, can we have a ref?
I accept

Switching = O.k
Items disabled
1 ability
Seeking a 1V1 match.
2 Day DQ

Arena: A large spider web, suspended 10 feet above a hard stone floor, which is not possible to Dig through without some kind of jackhammer. Falling to the floor from the web results in a flat 10 damage, and the first action of your next turn is skipped as the Pokémon gets its breath back.
^should be interesting

Ill accept

1 Ability
Items Disabled

Need a Ref
Reffing both the 2, PM me your squads (remember that as of recent rule change, you need to send me as many Pokémon as the format allow, so it's 2 in the above battle and 1 in the one below.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2v2
Doubles
3 Day Opponent DQ/5 Day Referee DQ
Arena: A vast Jungle arena with several waterfalls and pools of water. A large quantity of brush and undergrowth fill the vast amounts of land with lots of trees filling the canopy. So basically, it should look like this:
Accepting.

Items OFF
Abilities OFF
Switch = N/A
Reffing this. PM me your teams folks.

Seeking....

2v2
Singles
3 Day Opponent DQ / 5 Day Referee DQ
2 Uses of Recover and Rest, 5 Chills
All abilities
Arena: in a big open field like this

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2v2
Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
2 Uses of Rest/Recover/Etc. and 5 Chills

Arena:
THE GREAT AYER'S ROCK said:
The very same rock that Australians (and elsewhere across the world) love! The battle takes place atop it at sunset, though the time of day will change at the referee's discretion. During the daytime it will bask in harsh sunlight, but at night the cold will set in. The ground is tough to break in terms of damage but can still be dug through. It is slightly uneven, but this can easily be worked around with enough agility. Smaller or less agile Pokemon, however, will struggle slightly. Pokemon cannot be knocked off the top of Ayer's Rock. In terms of reffing it is assumed that the top of the rock is infinite in distance, though flavour can dictate otherwise.
Come at me.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
1v1 Singles
DQ Time 2 Days
No Chills, No Recovery
No Items
Arena: A narrow (but long) undersea chamber. The ceiling and walls are made of softer rock, but the floor is stone. There is very little light.

Summary:
  • Dark.
  • No weather.
  • No digging.
  • Limited flight.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time 2 Days
No Chills, No Recovery
Arena: A narrow (but long) undersea chamber. The ceiling and walls are made of softer rock, but the floor is stone. There is no light.

Summary:
  • Dark.
  • No weather.
  • No digging.
  • Limited flight.
I'll do this if you want to battle me

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, anyone up for this? (hopefully i'm doing things right)

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: 2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena: A standard beach. Perfectly normal weather: it's not too hot and not too cold. Sand is diggable, low tides, divable waters, and wide amount of space in the air for Flying. Basically, there's water on the righthand side, sand on the middle area, and grass on the lefthand side.
Summary: No active weather. Pretty much anything goes.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi

2v2 Singles
Arena: A standard beach. Perfectly normal weather: it's not too hot and not too cold. Sand is diggable, low tides, divable waters, and wide amount of space in the air for Flying. Basically, there's water on the righthand side, sand on the middle area, and grass on the lefthand side.
Will ref once someone accepts.

2v2 Singles
I challenge you, Flora!

No abilities
No items
Switch = OK

Specific Challenge against Albinoloon

1v1
Arena: In an old abandoned theater inhabbited by many ghost and dark type pokemon. There are large marble pilars along all four walls, a grand stair case that features a large faded painting of a man in a masquerade mask. You can faintly hear the sounds of musicals of old being sung, whether by the ghost pokemon or by the ghosts of actors long passed is unsure. There is only one light flickering in the large hall. Ghosts type pokemon and pokemon related to sound thrive in this arena. A large chandelere hangs precariously over the battle field. If the is too much movement and damage to the surrounding, it may fall and cause up to 20-30 ??? type damage to all pokemon on the field.
Summary:
Dark.
No weather.
No digging.
Limited flight.
Switch Ok.
Abilities enabled.
Possibility for large damage to all pokmeon.

1v1
Arena: In an old abandoned theater inhabbited by many ghost and dark type pokemon. There are large marble pilars along all four walls, a grand stair case that features a large faded painting of a man in a masquerade mask. You can faintly hear the sounds of musicals of old being sung, whether by the ghost pokemon or by the ghosts of actors long passed is unsure. There is only one light flickering in the large hall. Ghosts type pokemon and pokemon related to sound thrive in this arena. A large chandelere hangs precariously over the battle field. If the is too much movement and damage to the surrounding, it may fall and cause up to 20-30 ??? type damage to all pokemon on the field.
Summary:
Dark.
No weather.
No digging.
Limited flight.
Switch Ok.
Abilities enabled.
Accepted. This should be fun.

No abilities
No items
Switch = OK

1v1
Summary:
Dark.
No weather.
No digging.
Limited flight.
Switch Ok.
Abilities enabled.
I'll ref this. Both of you PM me your three usable Pokemon, when I open the thread you'll both choose your one to battle with.

2 v 2
Singles
Arena: Evil Circus: It seemed like a great idea at the time, to go to the circus to have a good old friendly brawl. But then that damn evil puppet master came and ruined all the fun. Drat... but the fight must go on! At the end of each round, the puppet master will cast a tricky effect, directly attack both pokemon, or summon a wild pokemon to attack the competitors. He cannot be attack directly, but the Puppet master's attacks can be defended against.

Summary: A traveling circus with an evil puppet in the background, who will active one of the following effects at the end of each round: Use Wonder Room, Trick Room, Magic Room, use a ThunderBolt on both pokemon, use an Ice Beam on both Pokemon, use a Flamethrower on both pokemon, summon a wild Drifblimb to attack, summon a wild Houndoom to attack, or summon a Mr. Mime to attack. Each effect has the same chance of happening (1/9). The puppet master cannot be attacked. No restrictions on moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 12)