Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
1 v 1 Training Singles (I'll be using an FE Mon with a large movepool, jsyk)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovery Moves
5 Chills
Max 2 Substitutions
Arena: Bolt Beach
A 120 * 100 * 100 Room, Bolt Beach is an artificial haven. Above the arena is a glass dome, where spetators watch, whilst trainers have podiums to issue commands from elevated podiums at opposite ends of the arena. Bolt Beach is mainly a bright yellow sand, and a dark yellow water. There are a few palm trees, although they give off a slight green glow.

Features:

- Electricity in the sand means that electric types are always under the effect of charge.
- The sand reduces the BP of Seismic attacks by 3, and gives Dig a -3 Priority to tunnel down, and -4 to surface.
- Attacks which require natural sunlight cannot work.
- Attacks which cannot work in an artificial environment do work, but paralyse the user 5% of the time as if hit by Thunder Wave, since the "Nature" is electric.
- Nature Power is treated as Shock Wave.
- There is a constant rainfall in the arena, which is unchangable.
- Mud Sport is washed away at the end of each round.

Also requesting training items be on (Or all items), but if not that's cool.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Open Challenge!

My return to ASB itb

1v1 FE Battle
2 Day DQ
1 Substitution
Arena: The Ref's Mind
Field Type- Varies
Complexity- Simple-Super Intense
Format- Varies
Restrictions- Varies

The Ref's Mind:
The mind is a powerful thing, so its time we used it to maximize the opportunity to have interesting battles! The battlers have somehow found themselves inside the creativity center of the referee, and they are at his mercy! the ref can make anything happen, and controls all aspects! from the arena setting to the accuracy of moves to the color of the pokemon! for example, the first round might be in an volcano, and if a player uses a bug type move twice his opponent will lose 10 energy! the match can be as simple or as intense as the ref wishes. Battlers have fun coping and adapting to what the refs throw at you!

I'd like to know who I'm battling please!
Dropping my match with WaterWarrior to take Lady Salamence's match

Items's: Counter-producing ones
All Abilities

Ref please!

Challenging that arsehole smashlloyd20.

Reason for this! Smash was actually the first person in ASB I ever faced, so I'd like to see how far I've come. Part of my whole 2K thing too.

4v4 FE Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
Arena: ASB Arena.

Pure and simple. BRING IT.

Still need an opponent and ref for this
Actually, I accepted that on the last page. However, since SimonSays wants it as well, I'll just issue an open challenge.

3 vs 3 Mixed Triples (1 FE, 1 MC, 1 LC)
3 Day DQ All
2 Chills / 5 Recoveries
Arena: Type Gimmick Stadium
Pretty much the ASB Arena, with 2 gimmicks: 1) STAB is worth 5 instead of 3, and 2) Each Pokemon's type is randomized at the end of every round (roll out of 18, with "none" being the eighteenth type; roll twice per Pokemon).

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I will ref the above. Here is your arena. Send mons accordingly!

Orphan's Cradle

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Complex
Format: All
Traits: Artificial Field, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
Orphan's Cradle is a large, long arena, the central area consisting of a circular platform with two staircases and various archways and protrusions around a small circular platform in the middle. At one end of the arena are a series of rectangular platforms spaced evenly apart, while at the other end, there is a four-pronged platform with two ends arcing downwards. Uniquely. the entire arena is ringed by one continuous pit that teleports battlers to the central area—there are no walls or ceilings. The archways are destructible, and thus the only solid surface is the ground itself.

Omega Distort - Orphan's Cradle is a strange place that bends the rules of reality. In this arena, mons are posted in pairs—one to actually battle with, and one for movepool. The battling mon uses all of its own attributes except movepool, which is granted to it by its "partner". The movepool mon is not used to battle unless it is also a selected as a battling mon. Each mon can occur as both a battling mon and as a movepool mon, but only once as each. A mon may not select itself as a partner.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually, I accepted that on the last page. However, since SimonSays wants it as well, I'll just issue an open challenge.

3 vs 3 Mixed Triples (1 FE, 1 MC, 1 LC)
3 Day DQ All
2 Chills / 5 Recoveries
Arena: Type Gimmick Stadium
Pretty much the ASB Arena, with 2 gimmicks: 1) STAB is worth 5 instead of 3, and 2) Each Pokemon's type is randomized at the end of every round (roll out of 18, with "none" being the eighteenth type; roll twice per Pokemon).
OK, I'll take this.

No Items
All abilities

Should be fun.

1 v 1 Training Singles (I'll be using an FE Mon with a large movepool, jsyk)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovery Moves
5 Chills
Max 2 Substitutions
Arena: Bolt Beach
A 120 * 100 * 100 Room, Bolt Beach is an artificial haven. Above the arena is a glass dome, where spetators watch, whilst trainers have podiums to issue commands from elevated podiums at opposite ends of the arena. Bolt Beach is mainly a bright yellow sand, and a dark yellow water. There are a few palm trees, although they give off a slight green glow.

Features:

- Electricity in the sand means that electric types are always under the effect of charge.
- The sand reduces the BP of Seismic attacks by 3, and gives Dig a -3 Priority to tunnel down, and -4 to surface.
- Attacks which require natural sunlight cannot work.
- Attacks which cannot work in an artificial environment do work, but paralyse the user 5% of the time as if hit by Thunder Wave, since the "Nature" is electric.
- Nature Power is treated as Shock Wave.
- There is a constant rainfall in the arena, which is unchangable.
- Mud Sport is washed away at the end of each round.

Also requesting training items be on (Or all items), but if not that's cool.
Taking this challange!

Items=Training
Abilities=All
Switch=MAGIKARP USES STOMP!

Issuing an OPEN CHALLENGE.
Seeking a very quick battle. Try to go fast, please.

Training Battle (No W/L)
1v1 Singles
ASB Arena
One Ability
One Substitution
Switch=Muffins

EDIT: Doh! Forgot, NFE's only. Preferably First Stage

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
If me vs Ragnarokalex is taken and I'm not here, here's my mon to speed things up:

Electivire [Short Fuse] (M)
Type: Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Nature: Mild (+SpAtk -Def)

Abilities:
Ability 1: Motor Drive (Innate) - This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts..
Ability 2: Vital Spirit (DW) (Innate) - This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:

Electivire
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Discharge
Electro Ball
Fire Punch
Giga Impact
Leer
Light Screen
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Screech
Shock Wave
Swift
Thunder
ThunderPunch
Thunderbolt
Thundershock

Cross Chop
Feint
Ice Punch

Bide
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Earthquake
Endure
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Grass
Iron Tail
Low Sweep
Metronome
Protect
Psychic
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Substitute
Taunt
Teleport
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Volt Switch
Wild Charge

Counter
Dizzy Punch
Magnet Rise
Pursuit
Signal Beam

Total Moves: 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)