Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reffing Jesseus vs Dan. PM Teams, please.

EDIT: And Engineer vs. Ullar. PM Teams, please.

EDIT2: And both of Frosty vs. Kaxtar and Frosty vs. Lockdown. PM Teams, please.

EDIT3: And SubwayJ vs C$FP. PM Teams, please.

You're on, Wanderer.

All Abilities.
Items=On
Switch=KO

Ref, anyone?
Still need a ref for this. Also, I got an open slot, so I'm issuing another open challenge. Who's up for some Godzilla?!

4v4 singles (2 FEs, 2 NFEs)
2 Subs
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
2 Day DQ
Assault on Tokyo
Field Type
: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Any
Restrictions: All Pokemon have a size class of 7 and a weight class of 12, all attacks ignore weight restrictions, random pokemon gets attacked by the SDF at the end of every round

Description: The battlefield is Japan's capital in all of its entirety, from the heart of Shinjuku all the way out to the city limits. How could both trainers' pokemon possibly find each other in such a crowded metropolis?

When they're 500 feet tall, that's how.

In short, we're playing Godzilla here. All pokemon are treated as if their size class was 7 and their weight class 12. Furthermore, any weight restrictions on attacks (such as psychic) can be ignored for this battle. There's enough seawater to use water attacks, enough vegetation (natural or otherwise) to use Grass Knot, and enough buildings/tanks/laser cannons to serve for certain rock moves.

Lastly, At the end of each round, RNG one of the pokemon currently in play. The Japanese self-defense force will attack that pokemon for a fixed 10 damage.

Issuing a challenge to anyone who has not yet battled me.

6v6 weakmon-to-relatively-weakmon doubles
3-day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
2 substitutions
Arena: Plateau du Ciel (aka, Objection's abandoned gym arena)

This arena was going to be the home of the flying gym, until its owner was defeated in battle. Since then, it has not been used ... until today!

The battle will take place on a large plateau high in the mountains. Up here, there is no source of water or grass and the wind can be very strong. There is a source of external rocks, but due to the strong wind, moves that require an external rock source like Rock Slide, Rock Throw and and Rock Tomb have their base accuracy lowered by a flat 10%. The wind also makes certain moves easier to use. Blizzard, Defog, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Icy Wind, Leaf Tornado, Ominous Wind, Razor Wind, Silver Wind, Tailwind, Twister and Whirlwind all have their energy costs reduced by 1.

In addition, there are thermal columns around the arena. The thermals reduce the BAP of Ice-type moves by 2, reduce the duration of Smack Down's effect to 4 actions and modify the energy costs of certain moves. Fly and Sky Drop cost 2 less energy, and Magnet Rise and the Levitate command cost 1 more energy. Roost, Dig and all seismic moves cost 2 more energy if the pokemon using the move is flying or levitating, has a weight class of 4 or less, and is not under the effect of Smack Down or Gravity.

Note: I will not be bringing all flying-types.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Issuing a challenge to anyone who has not yet battled me.

6v6 weakmon-to-relatively-weakmon doubles
3-day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
2 substitutions
Arena: Plateau du Ciel (aka, Objection's abandoned gym arena)

This arena was going to be the home of the flying gym, until its owner was defeated in battle. Since then, it has not been used ... until today!

The battle will take place on a large plateau high in the mountains. Up here, there is no source of water or grass and the wind can be very strong. There is a source of external rocks, but due to the strong wind, moves that require an external rock source like Rock Slide, Rock Throw and and Rock Tomb have their base accuracy lowered by a flat 10%. The wind also makes certain moves easier to use. Blizzard, Defog, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Icy Wind, Leaf Tornado, Ominous Wind, Razor Wind, Silver Wind, Tailwind, Twister and Whirlwind all have their energy costs reduced by 1.

In addition, there are thermal columns around the arena. The thermals reduce the BAP of Ice-type moves by 2, reduce the duration of Smack Down's effect to 4 actions and modify the energy costs of certain moves. Fly and Sky Drop cost 2 less energy, and Magnet Rise and the Levitate command cost 1 more energy. Roost, Dig and all seismic moves cost 2 more energy if the pokemon using the move is flying or levitating, has a weight class of 4 or less, and is not under the effect of Smack Down or Gravity.

Note: I will not be bringing all flying-types.
Define "relatively weakmon". FE? NFE? FE with less than 30 moves?

Frosty

=_=
If FE's are game then so am I (I have like 2 NFE, but a fuckload of FE with 22~ moves).

If that is good enough for you, I accept (item: training, ability: all, sub: 2, switch = OK).

If you think it isn't "relatively weakmon", then I guess I will wait for another opportunity.

if

Tbh I was hoping more for "a buncha NFEs with maybe one or two FEs with low move counts". Still, I have two slots free so I can issue a different challenge for you.

EDIT: OK, how about this challenge Frosty?
6v6 doubles and bring your 2 NFE and your 22-move FE mons (I'll be bringing stuff of a similar power level).
3-day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: Haunted Mansion

The pokemon will be battling inside a large hall in a haunted mansion at midnight. Because the battle takes place inside, no weather effects will work here and SolarBeam cannot be used either. There is also no external water source, external rocks or external grass. In addition, all of the Rotom appliances can be found in the mansion, although because they are not in the hall, the command to possess an appliance costs 12 energy.

At the end of each round, one of the following will happen at random, with a 20% chance for each event (note: all pokemon have neutral natures):
  • The bath in the upstairs bathroom will fall through the hall's ceiling and land in the middle of the hall. For the rest of the battle, there will be an external water source; however, a Frillish will use Scald on the first pokemon that uses a move that requires an external water source. This event cannot happen at the end of round 1 and it can only happen once in the entire battle. If this event is rolled at the end of round 1 or after it has already happened, nothing will happen.
  • A Chandelure floating close to the ceiling will use Will-O-Wisp on all active pokemon, even those that are already burned or immune to burn.
  • A Misdreavus will materialise behind one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen) and shriek loudly before quickly floating away. That pokemon will be unable to do anything on its next action.
  • A Haunter will emerge from one of the walls, use Lick on one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen), and then float through another wall.
  • One of the Rotom appliances (chosen at random with each appliance having an equal chance of being chosen) will be possessed by a Rotom, who will then enter the hall, use its new form's special move (Overheat, Hydro Pump, Leaf Storm, Air Slash or Blizzard) on all active pokemon, and then return the possessed appliance to its original location. If, when this event is rolled, the chosen appliance is already being possessed by a player-owned Rotom, nothing will happen.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ill take the challenge as objection intended it (4 weak nfe's, a 23 move fe and a 24 move fe :D)
All abilitiies
Items=on
is there anythign else?

Edit: switch=ok

Frosty

=_=
6v6 doubles and bring your 2 NFE and your 22-move FE mons (I'll be bringing stuff of a similar power level).
3-day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

The pokemon will be battling inside a large hall in a haunted mansion at midnight. Because the battle takes place inside, no weather effects will work here and SolarBeam cannot be used either. There is also no external water source, external rocks or external grass. In addition, all of the Rotom appliances can be found in the mansion, although because they are not in the hall, the command to possess an appliance costs 12 energy.

At the end of each round, one of the following will happen at random, with a 20% chance for each event (note: all pokemon have neutral natures):
  • The bath in the upstairs bathroom will fall through the hall's ceiling and land in the middle of the hall. For the rest of the battle, there will be an external water source; however, a Frillish will use Scald on the first pokemon that uses a move that requires an external water source. This event cannot happen at the end of round 1 and it can only happen once in the entire battle. If this event is rolled at the end of round 1 or after it has already happened, nothing will happen.
  • A Chandelure floating close to the ceiling will use Will-O-Wisp on all active pokemon, even those that are already burned or immune to burn.
  • A Misdreavus will materialise behind one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen) and shriek loudly before quickly floating away. That pokemon will be unable to do anything on its next action.
  • A Haunter will emerge from one of the walls, use Lick on one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen), and then float through another wall.
  • One of the Rotom appliances (chosen at random with each appliance having an equal chance of being chosen) will be possessed by a Rotom, who will then enter the hall, use its new form's special move (Overheat, Hydro Pump, Leaf Storm, Air Slash or Blizzard) on all active pokemon, and then return the possessed appliance to its original location. If, when this event is rolled, the chosen appliance is already being possessed by a player-owned Rotom, nothing will happen.
Seems good.

item: training
ability: all
sub: 2
switch = OK

Arena=ASB Arena
Items=Training
Abilities=2
36 Hour DQ for players/2 Day DQ for refs
Switch=OK

EDIT: What the hell.

Tbh I was hoping more for "a buncha NFEs with maybe one or two FEs with low move counts". Still, I have two slots free so I can issue a different challenge for you.

3-day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

Seems good.

item: training
ability: all
sub: 2
switch = OK
Reffing

EDIT: Reffing this as well.

Another 1v1 coming from me!
TLR training GOGOGO

1v1 singles
I'm using Vaporeon, IDC if you counterteam, I just need moves for her :D
1Day DQ
ASB arena
2subs
2recovers/5chills

You decide everything else!
Items = On
Abilities = All

Bring it.

As apparantly my team of Normals is still not up to snuff, I would like to improve it. This is an open challenge; I will be using my porygonZ, Sawsbuck, Persian, and Miltank.

4v4 doubles
ASB arena
Infinite chills/ 2 recovers
2 day DQ, 2.5 for refs
Switch=OK
Items=On

As apparantly my team of Normals is still not up to snuff, I would like to improve it. This is an open challenge; I will be using my porygonZ, Sawsbuck, Persian, and Miltank.

4v4 doubles
ASB arena
Infinite chills/ 2 recovers
2 day DQ, 2.5 for refs
Switch=OK
Items=On
Challenge Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)