Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I suppose I can throw a couple of open challenges out there.

Challenge #1
4v4 FE Singles
3 Day DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokémon
2 Substitutions
Switch=OK
Abilities=ALL
Items=ON (To be equipped when PMing your team to the referee)
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Challenge #2
4v4 NFE Doubles
3 Day DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokémon
2 Substitutions
Switch=OK
Abilities=ALL
Items=ON (To be equipped when PMing your team to the referee)
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

QUEUE
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 FE Singles)
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 NFE Doubles)

Last edited:
Dropping my 6 vs 6 challenge to help my bud Cxinlee get into capasb
3v3 LC Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokémon
2 Substitutions
Switch=OK
Abilities=ALL
Items=On (Only training)
Arena: ASB Arena

cxinlee since he already specified on the rules of the battle, you just have to accept it, and just wait for a ref. I'll ref it, so PM me the mons you'll be using

Issuing two test matches for the Ice Gym!

4v4 Gym Singles (Leader B7P4, challenger B4P4)
2 Day DQ
Northbrook Island
Items = ON
Abilities = ALL
Switch - OK
Turn order = Coin flip
5 recovers/chills per mon
"Why the hell couldn't he choose a place that isn't in the middle of freaking nowhere..." you mutter to yourself as you get off the boat and step onto the makeshift dock.

You look around the small island, hoping you dropped anchor at the right one. You already spent so much time sailing around the Arctic Ocean searching for the island, and with 190 other islands in the same archipelago, with no distinctive markings on most of them...

Luckily for you, that thought quickly vanishes from your head when you see a stranger approaching, riding a Mamoswine.

Accepting your challenge, waterwarrior pulls out a small, mysterious device and presses a blue button. Out of nowhere, clouds start to gather, and snow starts falling from the sky. This arena seems to be a perfect place for Ice-types like his to thrive... It looks like you're in for a tough battle.

Arena effects:
  • It is constantly snowing in the arena. This means that if a Pokemon has the abilities Snow Cloak or Ice Body, they are automatically activated. Snow also raises the base accuracy of Blizzard to 85% before accuracy modifiers. The snow is considered as regular lighting for the purposes of Moonlight, SolarBeam, etc.
  • The snow covers the nearby rocks, so moves that require external rocks may be used, but the move will become Ice-typed
  • If Rain is summoned, its effects will be added onto Snow's effects for the duration of Rain. If Hail is summoned, its effects will be added onto Snow's effects, and it will not fade. Sandstorm and Sun can not be summoned unless the user is holding their respective weather rock
  • The arena somehow has several Berry trees around it that allow both the challenger and his opponent to take one of the following types of Berries and give it to each of their Pokemon in addition to their held item: Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Leppa Berry, Lum Berry, Oran Berry, Persim Berry, Figy Berry, Wiki Berry, Mago Berry, Aguav Berry, Iapapa Berry, Sitrus Berry, Razz Berry, Occa Berry, Chople Berry, Charti Berry, Babiri Berry, Enigma Berry
  • The arena is located right next to the open sea, so there is more than enough external water to use. Since the land is completely frozen over, there is no external grass.
  • Nature Power turns into Ice Beam, Camouflage will turn the user into an Ice-type, and Secret Power has a 30% chance to freeze.

Queue:
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 FE Singles) REF: Geodude6
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 NFE Doubles) REF: Geodude6
waterwarrior vs ??? (4v4 FE Gym Singles)

Last edited:
Reffing the flashie

Queue:
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 FE Singles) REF: Geodude6
Its_A_Random vs. ??? (4v4 NFE Doubles) REF: Geodude6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)