Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

3vs3 LC Singles
All Abilities
2 Day DQ
Training Items Only
Switch=OK
Acceptor can choose Arena

This will be my first battle, so hopefully a beginner can accept this.
I may not be quite the beginner, but I have three Poke'mon I desperately need to train. I'll take this (for battle).

Substitutions: 2
Chills/Recoveries: 5/2
Arena: ASB Arena

Anyhow, throwing out another OPEN CHALLENGE.

4v4 Singles / Doubles / Triples (Acceptor's Choice)
LC / NFE / FE (With < 31 Moves) / FE (No movepool restrictions) Pokémon (Acceptor's Choice again)
3 Day DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Abilities=All
Arena: WarioWare, Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass, No External Rocks
Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Anyone willing to be trolled by WarioWare with me?
Not going to battle, but going to ref this, so that others can send in.
BATTLE!
Hmm ... OK then.

Format = Singles, since that's what WarioWare works best with.
Strength level = mixture of NFEs and <31 move FEs (although at least one of the FEs I bring will have way less than 31 moves)
Switch = OK
Items = Training

Extremely old battle that needs closing for counters :D

Also Challenging King_Serperior for my return battle!

1v1 NFE Singles (Kadabra vs Snorunt)
1 Day DQ
Training Items
1 Ability
2 Subs
2 recovers/5 chills
You choose arena KS!
Accepting!!
Arena:
Deep under the earth lies an arena that embodies those with intense skill and power. Those great warriors are given the power of Eco.......

When a person sends in their teams, they declare what Eco they want their mons to embody. However, due to the intense energys of the Ecos, trainers cannot have more than one mon affected by the same type of eco.....

The Ecos and their effects:
Green Eco: +25 HP to a pokemon embodied with it
Blue Eco: +1 Priority to all attacks
Yellow Eco: +3BAP to all Special attacks and +30% acc to those moves.
Red Eco: +3BAP to all Physical attacks and +30% acc to those moves.
Dark Eco: Attack and Special attack Ranks are raised by 2.
Light Eco: Defense and Special defense Ranks are raised by 2.

I also accept Subway's "Ref one move, get one UC battle."

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

Well, that first battle didn't go over so well, guys...let's find another!

3v3 LC Singles
1 Substitution
Items = Training
2 Recoveries/5 chills
Arena: ASB Arena
Abilities = All

Anything I've forgotten, the acceptor can choose

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING MAXIM
4v4 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
All Items
Switch OK
Infinite Recovers / chills

I'll leave a good arena for you to choose.

Accepting.

Arena: Center Stage
Description: This arena is a reasonably popular arena where crowds gather to see a different type of battle. You see, they don't want to see any standard issue stuff like at the ASB Arena, they want battles with flair, creative moves, and intensely close calls. As such, in this arena roleplaying actions are more likely to work. Additionally, the ref can modify the arena as he desires (within reason, no teleporting to another dimension) to either cause pain to the competitors or open up new roleplaying opportunities. For instance, he could have a tent appear over the competitors thus allowing them to use the poles to smack each other or even bring the tent down and muck everything up.

As for the arena itself, it's a fairly simple battlefield. The competitors are on the top of a platform about 50 ft in the air, surrounding a simple moat with no water (though the ref can modify this as he so chooses). This platform is a square measuring about 50 yards on each side. On each side of this platform there is a ladder that can allow a Pokemon in the moat to climb back up. Whether this takes an action or not is up to the referee. The floor is white, although some grass covers the arena allowing Energy Ball and similar moves to work at full effectiveness. The arena is contained within a cavernous area, but the sun shines through the ceiling giving ample light. All moves are allowed.

Summary:
Roleplaying actions are easier to pull off
Referee can modify the arena within reason
All moves are allowed
If knocked into the moat, ref decides whether climbing back up takes an action or not.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open challenge here too!

4v4 LC Doubles
3 day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
2 Substitutions
Items = Training

The rest'd be up to the challenger.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge

Gym Arena Testing Battle
b6p3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK

Arena: Texan Desert

flavour goes here

Arena Effects
  • If Sandstorm is used it will remain on the field indefinitely, stacking with other arena effects
  • +2 BAP to all Fire moves
  • All Ice type moves of BAP 10 or less AFTER STAB are melted and become Water typed, retaining any secondary effects
  • Pokemon cannot be frozen
  • Natural Water source available
  • Natural Rocks available

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

I feel...like I am about to...change form...

Open Challenge
1v1 Weak FE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Abilities
Training Items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)