Tournament BDSP CAP Inaugural Tournament - Won by JP192

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
BDSP CAP Inaugural Tournament

Thank you to everyone who signed up! Here are the pairings for Round 1:

dex  vs  SNAK30PRA
Estronic  vs  SHSP
Brambane  vs  D2TheW
RTM  vs  Scizivire
Bag of Trixx  vs  JP192
Mr.Bossaru  vs  adem
spoo  vs  SunMYSER
1BluLizard  vs  piyush master
Zephyri  vs  Maxouille
Rage.Spam.Quit.
 vs  Steam Buns
Voltage  vs  earl
Aqua Jet  vs  Amamama
The Metric System
vs Lasen
CallMeDrippyT vs Lunala

This tournament will be a Bo3 Single Elimination tournament played in the BDSP CAP tier. If you are unfamiliar with the tier and its changes, refer to the BDSP CAP Hub for more information.

Rules:
  • The format is best of three, single elimination.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • You are required to post your replays.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide while scheduling with your opponent.

Round 1 will end Saturday, December 18 at 11:59 PM -5.

Last edited:
Gonna have to call act as well unfortunately as my opponent did not show at the scheduled time. Proof of scheduling on my wall.

• Sad
Reactions: dex
Gonna have to call act as well unfortunately as my opponent did not show at the scheduled time. Proof of scheduling on my wall.
I completely forgot sorry, i am in a lot of tours rn and forgot about this one. It would've helped if you at least posted something on my wall asking where i was or even challenged me on showdown (i was online at the time). Why did you call act when you didn't even challenge me or even reply to your wall? Shit doesn't make sense. It shouldn't of been left up to me to chall you lmao. Surely we can play another time/get an extension, I shouldn't get acted for that bs.

edit: he didn't try contacting me when we were supposed to play whatsoever, he could've even been offline for all i know.

Last edited:
I completely forgot sorry, i am in a lot of tours rn and forgot about this one. It would've helped if you at least posted something on my wall asking where i was or even challenged me on showdown (i was online at the time). Why did you call act when you didn't even challenge me or even reply to your wall? Shit doesn't make sense. It shouldn't of been left up to me to chall you lmao. Surely we can play another time/get an extension, I shouldn't get acted for that bs.

edit: he didn't try contacting me when we were supposed to play whatsoever, he could've even been offline for all i know.
You didn't even give me a name to challenge (the username RTM was not online on main nor smogtours at the time, I don't know any alts you might be on. You were also not active on Smogon for a few hours). You admit you forgot, but it is not my job to remind you. Me not shooting a message regardless is my bad but this would not be a problem if you just showed or gave me a name to challenge. I'm not gonna be a bad sport about it though so if you still want to play then we can reschedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)