Hello, and welcome to Offbeat-Heat!
Cohosted with Adem
In this project, our goal is to find ways to 'spice up' pokemon through unique, unexpected sets that have a viable niche. An example of this would be to run opposite mons; making a physical attacker a special attacker and vice versa. Most sets in this list will be very anti meta and almost guaranteed to be quite niche, but it's all for the sake of pulling a 180 on your supposed counters and checks. Also keep in mind that in a majority of situations, these sets will be inferior to the standard smogon-verified sets, but they will easily catch people off guard and might pull reversal on counters.
Please do mind these rules while posting
1. Please avoid toxicity for any reason at all. If you disagree with a submission, it's ideal to give advice than to flame someone. It is alright to criticize other's ideas for the sake of a better teambuilding experience, but keep an open mind and accept new ideas.
3. Different sets of the same Pokémon can be submitted.
5. Explain your submitted Pokémon's set to give everyone an idea of what it does and what makes it worthy of a submission. It is suggested that you upload calculations on the build/counter your chosen Pokemon is trying to deal with.
6. When making a post, state what BDSP metagame the Pokemon is to be used in.
7. Sets need to be diffrent enough from the norm but still functional and useable in high level competitive play.
8. A set can be diffrent from the norm by something as simple as an item change, but it is advised to submit things that would be impossible to predict.
9. If possible, please consider adding a gif or sprite of the Pokemon you are showing.