Tournament BDSP Kickoff Tour - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
BDSP OU Kickoff Tour

Welcome to the BDSP OU Kickoff Tour! This tournament will help to develop the new metagame and give everyone a chance to explore the new options available.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard BDSP OU.
  • Best-of-three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • BDSP cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
  • Replays are required for this tournament! This is to help with the development of the metagame. No replays = no win.
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, they lose.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
That aside, feel free to get back to me if you still have any questions regarding this tournament after reading this post.

Medunite  vs  Drud
PurpleDolphin  vs  Kha243
Tuthur
 vs  Stareal
Quartosa  vs  Estarossa
Savouras  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Rav3
 vs  alkazoth
ViZar  vsYves Stone
TheKingKarp
 vs  EviGaro
LzNt  vsSTABLE
Nalorium  vsale el dark link
pj
vs  Glinda
airfare  vs  LittleSpookz
Scoptile
 vs  armaros02
Ryuji-Sempai  vs  doc1203
BaddyGames
vs  Eulelp
ausma  vs  Lucario
MTV BRATVA  vs  Gainery
FailureGirl  vs  Haail
Blimax
vs  Finchinator
Cousiin  vs  Baloor
SNAK30PRA  vs  SiTuM
Thor7172  vs  dunoks
oraacle
 vs  Wellhell
LpZ  vs  madayoshi
velvet  vs  apologies
Drogba In Shenhua  vs  Revenge Killer
Specs  vs  weird mon
Eeveeto
 vs  Dflo
Kyotoshi  vs  TheFallenShuriken
Aniquevs  Holly
Trade  vs  Perish Song
Bag of Trixx  vs  Sealette

The deadline is Sunday, December 19th. Good luck!

Please try to contact your opponent as soon as possible on their Smogon walls, as I will be subbing people in later in the week if there's no visible contact. Read here if you're not sure about how to schedule your games.

REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT! Please post them with your wins

Last edited:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
martha what will happen with me and Drud? Drud havent answer yet and Medunite is trying to schedule with me, I know I missed reply but Drud seems dead / inactive.
it’s awkward yea but he kinda has to take the win bc i gave him the option to either extend or advance and he didn’t seem to want to extend + i can’t force someone to take an extension if they have grounds for act

updated pairings

Medunite vs Drud
Tuthur vs Stareal
FailureGirl vs Haail
Rav3 vs alkazoth
Cousiin vs Baloor

if any of you need extensions lmk just schedule first + contact your opponents asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)