Do alcoholics deserve to live? answer within:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh man it really depends on the situation.

Barbecue on a hot summer day? Lager beer.
Just came in from shoveling snow in the winter? Stout beer.
Steak dinner? Red wine.
Chicken dinner? White wine.
Wings? Ale.
Cool fall evening with a cigar? Scotch.
At the bar with friends? White Russian.

I could go on and on. I love them all!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Tom Collins really hits the spot. Nice and sweet and bubbly without being too alcoholy tasting while still getting you blasted. Only caveat is that if too much soda water is used it ruins the drink

Also I would appreciate if yall would post what brands of beer, wine or what ever yall are drinking... for research purposes.
The best stout in the world is a mystery I have been chasing since that lone succulent sip off an acquaintance's glass back in 2014. All I know is it had some sort of bipedal animal on the bottle and tasted like a steak slowly exploding in my mouth.

I do not like alcohol in general so I drink whatever available alcohol is the cheapest. Whether it is pungent house wine, horrible beer, or the very ordinary vodka I have bottles of at home is of no consequence to me. The effect is what matters, not the taste.

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
I do not like alcohol in general so I drink whatever available alcohol is the cheapest. Whether it is pungent house wine, horrible beer, or the very ordinary vodka I have bottles of at home is of no consequence to me. The effect is what matters, not the taste.
If you need recommendations DM me and I can give you recommendations in all price ranges. While I drink for flavor I do enjoy the effect.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
OK so some people in my family went to mexico, so I can now advise you on a tequila for routine drinking. it's called herencia de plata blanco. obviously it's a blanco, so it works well in margaritas or shots, but seems like it's obviously meant for margaritas since it smells like a margarita. i will update with some other tequilas when i finish getting through some of the other tequilas they brought back for me.

M8 im 20 and a broke college student. what do you want me to do. Im sipping a vodka lemonade rn cause im trying to get absolutely demolished.
when i was your age i was drinking overproof rum at university dorm parties. do u even cirrhosis bro?

Reactions: BP

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
when i was your age i was drinking overproof rum at university dorm parties. do u even cirrhosis bro?
No but im off a some shrooms for the first time and drinking a natty light rn. Life cant get better if im being honest.

No but im off a some shrooms for the first time and drinking a natty light rn. Life cant get better if im being honest.
when I was your (current) age I did shrooms and buried my friend in an increasing amount of blankets, coats, and furniture which culminated in throwing his mattress on top of him

• Haha
Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)