[Beginner] Brawl Mafia - Game over! Rejects and smashlloyd20 win!

Athenodoros (and villagers-at-large), something doesn't add up with Snype giving people's info to Undisputed.

Here's how i see the situation:
Either A) Snype and Undisputed are in the same mafia and trying to make it look like their against each other. In which case, why does Undisputed leak the info?

Or B) They aren't in the same mafia. In which case, why would Snype give it to Undisputed in the first place?

I asked Quagsires this earlier, and he suspects one of the members (whom he may name later) added to Snype's spreadsheet was a mole. My guess right now is that you were always suspicious of Snype and saw the leak of info as proof of his scumminess. But I'd like to see this discrepancy resolved before we jump on Quagsires and have him lynched.

I am confirming that I believe a certain person, whose name I have shared with others, leaked the spread. Now the only person who has access is myself, cohosts, snype, and a backup who is NOT Athenodoros. It is worth mentioning that I also believe this person added Athenodoros to the spread and gave him everything on that. I ask that NO ONE claim to Athenodoros, as he was already not fully trusted by Snype before. In order for damage control, we will try to clean him tonight.

Note that I only choose not to reveal since there were 2 people who could've done it, and I'm only waiting to talk to Atheno to try and make sure I know who it was so as to avoid a mislynch.

I invite a mafia kill, as such only proves me and wastes a kill now when there are far more valuable exposed targets.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
When I was given sheet access, it was clear that everyone and their mother had access to it. There was something like 7 people, although it has now been deleted so I can't check. Anyway, Snype's whole game doesn't make sense. In addition to what I said before, why wasn't Snype killed last night, since the mafia clearly had a Safeguard on him and their mole was next in line? Why didn't he find absolutely trustworthy people given the amount of time he had on the job? It also seems weird that he would get BPV given the number of hookers and bodyguards available to the village.

Anyway, almost everyone has claimed and been given actions already, so make sure that you all go through with them, because it would be a huge problem if you go half and half.

Finally, I suspect the reason undisputed shot his mouth off was because he got cocky and annoyed at being lynched. Anyone who was on IRC at the time would agree that he was acting that way, and the fact that undisputed even said that he asked aura to be mafia with Snype would support this: he played quite recklessly, and I think it was completely in keeping with the way he was acting throughout.

Deadline!

You wake up from your sleep, to the sound of a voice that’s trying to tell you something, but no one can understand it. Everyone follows the sound of the voice, until at last it becomes clear.

Voice said:
Everybody claim to the guy who wants claims
The voice settles down after giving its advice. Only once it becomes quiet do you realize that your house is gone! Instead, everyone is standing in a stadium, but instead of the usual design, it has a green floor with a strange ball design in the center. Deciding to worry about it later, everyone leaves the stadium to return to the Hands for their orders, but almost trip over masterful on the way there. He looks strange, in a retro 8-bit style, and seems to have been leaving the City when he was squashed by something big and heavy.

Role PM said:
Dear masterful,
you are Peach.

You are the well-loved princess of the unusual Mushroom Kingdom. You spend most of your time being kidnapped by Bowser, waiting for the local hero, Mario, to save you, but when forced to fight, you are more dangerous then you appear. You were enjoying the stadium fights when the Hands asked for help, and you decided to help the Playable Characters instead of sitting on the sidelines as usual.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Hold poor Toad in front of <user>”, you will protect <user> by holding Toad in front of them, saving them from any kills that night.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.
After losing a princess, everyone is sad when they find the Hands at the wall, with loudkirbyking drowsy, as if he had just woken up. auramaster confirms this in an argument that almost starts a fight.

“How could you fall asleep so easily?!? We have the CRUCIAL job of guarding the wall, and YOU FALL ASLEEP!”

“Dude back off, I heard this nice lullaby and couldn’t help it.”

“Lier, everyone’s inside the stadium, no one was singing. You just got lazy.” Both Hands end the argument when they notice the crowd gathering. auramaster quickly composes himself and begins to speak. “Welcome everyone. As you can see, the wall is still broken, so all of you will be helping to fix it while deciding who is the most likely enemy. Although, it seems that Darkamber8828 is missing; did you leave him at the stadium?”

All of you quickly return to the stadium, which now looks like a watery arena with a windmill turning at a surprisingly quick speed. Darkamber8828 is found under the windmill; his body appears to have been hit with several energy blasts. It looks like grey swiss cheese.

Role PM said:
Dear Darkamber8828,
you are Snake.

You are a hardened spy and super-soldier who protects the world from the dangerous Metal Gear. As a very recent addition to the Playable Characters, you are still considered an outsider by many, but no one doubts your fighting skills. Never one to shy away from a fight, you were happy to join the Playable Characters in their fight against the Rejects and Bosses.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Codec <user>”, you will use your codec to call an ally who knows the role name of <user>.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.
With such a powerful character killed, can the Playable Characters fight back? As you return to the Hands to repair the wall, you look up and see the bright sunny day. A nice day for being outside, as many of you hope for a bright future by killing one of the enemies who have caused these deaths.

Result PMs are now being sent out. Do not discuss the game until all Result PMs have been sent out.

All result PMs have been sent out. It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends 48 hours form this post, or when majority is reached and the grace period has ended.

Also, vanilla bear has been subbed in for Tsuk (Inactivity).

Athenodoros

Dammit, that was bad. It was always going to happen that they targetted major roles, but that was a bad night. Anyway, everyone get your roles in NOW. We have to lynch a mafia today, otherwise we're toast.

Athenodoros

Guys, it is time to get a lynch in. I think that I've outlined all of my evidence for the obvious lynch over the past few pages, and it is high time to finally get rid of him.

Lynch Quagsires.

Alright, short and sweet: Lynch Slim Guido, the confirmed mafioso.

A kidnapper/absorber is NOT a village role.

EDIT: lol Atheno lynching a confirmed villager. Mind actually stating evidence instead of pointing fingers?

lynch quagsires

i didn't like steven snype anyway

I'll change if you explain how undisputed got all the roles
I already have, it was a person Snype never should've given access to. The only reason I don't say the name publicly is because so the mafias may not unite, if they have not already done so. The main other person who knows is the Hooker, since I beleive the Bosses have odd nightkills

I really don't like this lynch. I still think that Athenodoros was suspicious of Snype and seized upon his poor play allowing the leak as "proof" of him being mafia.

Steven Snype said:
Slim Guldo said:
auramaster said:
Dear Slim Guldo
you are Zelda.

You are the Princess of Hyrule and holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. Since your recent capture and possession at the hands of Ganondorf, you have been recovering in the City. As a ruler of a nation yourself you can’t bear to watch innocent civilians suffering, so you felt compelled to join the Playable Characters.

Unfortunately you are not back to your full strength and as a result you aren’t able to use your night action yet. However, you are getting closer and closer to making a full recovery and when this happens you will gain an action.

You are allied with the Playable Characters. You win if all threats are eliminated.
This role (which SG acknowledged as his claim) seems incredibly scummy to me. I would rather be lynching Slim Guldo, but as seems you all have already made up your minds. So in the interest of accelerating the deadline, I will vote to lynch Quagsires. At least if he flips clean we will know who to get next.

we have a hooker, no?

so just hook slim or somethin'
I just said, Based on there only being one kill n1 after Undis was redirected the lynch to me, I believe his factions has and odd kill. Since he also got the information from the spread, hooking this person causes there to be only one kill this night.

And guys, don't be idiots and bandwagon. Don't follow the leader who's going off of a hunch that has been disproven multiple times with a confirmed role. Follow the person who actually HAS an ability inspect who saw Slim as an obviously mafia role.

Atheno, still waiting for evidence.

EDIT: How would you know the mafias have 5 members each? You've said that before, and it's baseless, unless you're in a mafia.

We shouldn't blindly follow Athenodoros, just like we shouldn't blindly follow Snype/Quagsires. If you don't want to lynch Quagsires, don't. We are hardly decided, as only two people have voted. I'm waiting for a more proper argument from both sides before I decide who to Lynch.

We shouldn't blindly follow Athenodoros, just like we shouldn't blindly follow Snype/Quagsires. If you don't want to lynch Quagsires, don't. We are hardly decided, as only two people have voted. I'm waiting for a more proper argument from both sides before I decide who to Lynch.
I offer an inspect on Slim. May I ask what else you need? I'm ready to answer questions.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
I thought that the problem was the role pm he sent in didn't have the correct ending line. I mean, Slim even quotes in it. That isn't an inspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)