[Beginner] Mob Mafia - Game over! The M.O.B. win!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[11:43] <UltraPorygon> ok
[11:43] <UltraPorygon> so here it goes
[11:44] <UltraPorygon> Since I am having a weird problem with my Internet connection that prevents me from accessing Smogon and the forums, and that I have been unable to solve (I tried many different things).
[11:44] <UltraPorygon> Dukefan will be leading the village now.
[11:45] <UltraPorygon> I will be subbed out soon.
[11:46] <UltraPorygon> that's it all
[11:46] <UltraPorygon> post that in the game's thread
[11:46] <ginganinja> K

Well, as you can see from ginga's logs, I am now leading the village. Here is my pm. Please send any results from N3, even if you have sent them, as Porygon can not access his PM's.

auramaster said:
Dear dukefan5,
you are Zephyr.

You are a Jupiter Djinn, a wind-based being, from the Golden Sun series. You were seperated from the other Djinn when Sol Sanctum erupted, and are trying to find them again. You joined the M.O.B. to look for your friends among the other M.O.B. members.

At night, you may send a PM to coolking49 and auramaster titled, “Night X - Set myself on <user>”, your wind powers will change <user>’s class to something much faster, allowing <user> to outspeed everyone else.

You are allied with the M.O.B., you win if all threats are eliminated.

smashlloyd20 has been subbed in for UltraPorygon due to computer troubles. He cannot post in the thread, talk by PM, or get on #mob for a half hour.

In addition, due to the computer trouble of an important user, the deadline is being extended by 12 hours to Tuesday at 4:30 GMT.

Deadline!

Once again, a loud voice echoes through the mountains and wakes everyone. You groan and moan, wishing you could silence the voice, when you noticed the sun was already up. The General was doing the yelling this time. “It’s past dawn lazy men, get up!”. Everyone stumbles up from their grassy beds, and begin to gather around The General. “Today is the day we will finally reach our final destination. We must make a dangerous treck up the mountain to get there, and the rocks in this area aren’t very sturdy, so be careful and watch for rockslides. Now, if everyone is here, we’re leaving immediantly!”. You all look around to see if anyone is missing, and notice that smashlloyd20 isn’t around. To make it worse, dark clouds have suddenly appeared on the horizon, and are approaching at an incredible speed.

One of you look down, and discover where smashlloyd20 is. Everyone takes a few steps back to notice smashlloyd20 is spread across the grass in a million pieces, along with some scrap pieces of paper. While The General pieces the paper together, some of you detect a faint smell of fruit...

Role PM said:
Dear smashlloyd20,
you are Solrock.

You are a floating sun-like Pokemon with Psychic powers. You are suspected to have come from space, and you get all your energy from the sun. You heard it was going to rain bombs, but you don’t like rain, or bombs, so you joined the M.O.B. to stop the raining bombs.

At night, you may send a PM to auramaster and coolking49 titled, “Night X - Protect <user>”, you will use your decent defenses to protect <user> from all kills. However, you have to heal after a night of working hard to protect someone, so you may only use this power every Odd night.

In addition, you may send a PM to coolking49 and auramaster titled, “Night X - Tomorrow, there’s a 100% chance of <weather>”, you will use your Psychic powers to manipulate the weather. Weather is for flavor only, and doesn’t actually effect the game. The weather doesn’t have to be possible in the real world. Also, you can’t focus enough on the weather while protecting someone, so you may only use this power every Even night.

As you begin mourning for his short life of 22.5 hours, the dark clouds begin to close in quickly. The winds pick up, from a small breeze to a blasting gale. You all get down as low as possible and dig into the ground. The few who can’t get down low enough are blow back several yards, until they are trapped between the harsh winds and the mountain. smashlloyd20’s remains are scattered to the wind as a blinding rain soaks everyone. The huge raindrops hide the lightning that strikes all around, hitting trees and small peaks of the mountain. Thunder echoes through the mountain, with the booming of thunder and crashing rain and gusting wind deafening everything. Suddenly, the hurricane instantly calms down. You look up, and see clear sky surrounded by the dark clouds.

A few seconds later, the rain and wind and thunder and lightning resume again. This time, there’s an extra noise and rumbling, so loud that it can be heard over the thunder. Some of you dare to look up, discovering the new noise. “ROCKSLIDE!!!” Those who dared to peek get up and are carried by the wind away from the large boulders falling down the mountain, crushing everything in their way. The rest of you see several boulders roll down the path you took yesterday, and after looking up to see more boulders heading straight for them, join the others in an attempted flee. Everyone struggles not to be carried off the mountain as you once again get down low, or hang onto the side of the mountain, as the boulders rumble by. As you watch the last group of boulders roll across the grassy plain, the winds and rain and thunder and lightning stop.

Giant boulders now cover the grassy plain where you slept last night, and the path cannot be seen. The General, removing his sword from the ground like a ship pulling up its anchor, sighed and lead the group up another path. This path was clearly more twisty, and it appeared to be a far longer route. The General echoes everyone’s thoughts. “Our arrival will be delayed until tomorrow, unless we can hurry through the mountain. Is there anyone else missing?”. You look around, until someone points out that, unsurprisingly, ginganinja has disappeared again. No one can see his body down the mountain, and no one remembers seeing him before the storm came, so you assume he will come back as usual. You have more important things to worry about.

Night results are being sent out now. Do not post until all night results have been sent out.

All night results have been sent out. It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends Thursday at 5:00 GMT, or when majority is reached and the grace period has ended. Also, to make sure everyone is still active, those who didn't send a night action in last night must get on IRC and show they are active within 24 hours, or they will be subbed out. If you did send a night action in, you have 48 hours to get on IRC and show you're still active and paying attention to the game, or you will be subbed out.

EP, have you been paying attention? UP named me his successor before subbing out.

Anyways, I need night results now. Also, if I have not had a conversation with you that needs to happen as well, so get on IRC.

Just a reminder that deadline's in 15 hours. If you haven't been on IRC yet during Day 5, you need to get online to show you're still being active, or you will be subbed out.

As much as I hate to do it, I have nowhere near enough info to warrant lynching someone at this point, so I think I have to say No Lynch. If anyone has any information that may change this, send me a pm on the forums asap.

Vote editted.

Blissey had a posting restriction. He was forced to put up the role pm.

However, I honestly have no issue with randing bagman, as he claimes a relatively strange role which I have never seen before, and if I had to take a stab in the sark, that is who I would pick. Also, it is not a major loss if he turns out to be village. So I will follow the rng and lynch Captain Bagman. After thinking a while longer, I feel this is the right move, as it will provide valuable information either way.

You continue up the mountain, mostly in silence, waiting for dukefan5 to speak. You stare, you wait, he is silent. Everyone is focused completely on him. Then, he speaks the dramatic words which no one wants to hear. “No Lynch”. You all groan and moan, another boring lack of a lynch. You mostly agree with him, barely satisfied with another bore, when someone dares to speak up.

“I think we should lynch Captain Bagman cause my mindless computer with no logic thinks it’s a good idea”.

With such undeniable proof of Captain Bagman’s evil alliance, you all decide, with some argument and confusion, to hang his tiny neck. However, he doesn’t stay hanging, and instead floats away crying and screaming in a bubble. You don’t need a piece of paper to reveal who he is; it’s written all over his hat.

Role PM said:
Dear Captain Bagman,
you are Baby Mario.

You are a small baby who will eventually grow up to become the legendary Mario. You are capable of excelling at almost any sport or activity you try, often being as good or better then your older version, whom you can somehow play against. The war is making everyone too upset to care about sports, so you joined the M.O.B. to end the war and keep everyone happy.

You have no night action. However, because you’re so young, everyone gets excited when you speak, no matter what you say. No one will bother trying to Silence you, Persuade you, or anything else that would affect your posting ability, because they’re so excited that you’re talking on your own.

You are all saddened at the loss of such a cute baby with a mustache, although most of you are also relieved that his crying has stopped. However, none of you are prepared for what auramaster has to say...

auramaster said:
YOU FOOLS!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CLUELESS AS TO LYNCH A HARMLESS AND DEFENSELESS BABY!!! YOU CRUEL INFANT MURDERERS!!! NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY YOSHI’S ISLAND IF BABY MARIO IS ALREADY DEAD!!! YOU HAVE RUINED THE BEST MARIO GAME OF ALL TIME!!!

“AAHHH!” Due to auramaster’s rant, you didn’t notice the sound of hundreds of people advancing. They appear to be coming from all sides. You look down the mountain, and see Axis soldiers advancing, all heavidly armed with multiple guns. Some of you look up, preparing to flee, but hundreds of Allied soldiers are coming down the mountain. There is no escape.

The soldiers aim their guns straight down the middle of the narrow path, with a large drop on both sides. Some of you get as close to the right edge as possible; some towards the left. Those who went right notice a part of the mountain sticking out about 20 feet below, and jump for it as the guns begin to fire. The sound of semi-automatic machine guns and rifles fill the air as those on the left crouch down as low as possible and watch the battle unfold. Many people on both sides are happily mowed down, as the guns fire and a few grenades are thrown, causing many people to scatter away from its landing point.

Suddenly, as those left on the cliff are panicing about the bullets whizzing beside their heads, ginganinja appears at the top of the mountain, armed with a small machine gun. “Everybody FREEZE! This thing is loaded!”. Everyone stopped and focused on ginganinja, with both sides aiming as his unprotected body. ginganinja paniced, dropped the gun, and jumped off the mountain to the safe area below.

auramaster said:
That’s enough!
A mysterious figure appeared in the path, between the two armies. He raised his hand, and those still on the path watched as everyone who had died thus far rose from the ground, alive! auramaster gave the command to attack, and the undead sprang into action. iiMKUltra distracted the Allies with a great speech about his revival and patriotism, while macle tripped ILoveLiza so he fell and rolled through the Allied soldiers to the other side, where the submachine gun sat filled with ammo. ILoveLiza threatened anyone who wasn’t focused on iiMKUltra’s speech, keeping one army occupied. Meanwhile, Athenodoros, LifeAdmiral, and Manafii101 rushed the Axis lines, assaulting them with Falcon Kicks, Hurricane Spins, and stealing guns and grenades.

One of the Axis soldiers knocked Manafii101 back and pointed his gun at him, the soldier’s trigger finger twiching as he aimed for Manafii101’s head, but smashlloyd20 Teleported in front of Manafii101 and Protected him from the gun. The Allied soldiers began to get ansy, and a couple tossed Grenades into the chaos, but Hextator blocked the grenades, blowing up many Allied soldiers. macle grabbed one of the guns Manafii101 stole, and fired at max speed along with ILoveLiza, at the Allies. With the danger quickly rising, Athenodoros and LifeAdmiral stepped out of the Axis lines so LifeAdmiral could summon a cyclone to blow most of the Axis soldiers off the mountain. Athenodoros and Manafii101 struggled to not be sucked into the gigantic cyclone, while smashlloyd20 and Hextator Protected them from the Allies.

auramaster watched the battle from the middle, with bullets not even phasing him as they buried into his skin. He held his hand toward the Allied lines, and a large explosion sent many of them flying off the mountain. auramaster then pointed a finger at a higher point on the mountain, and fired an energy blast that loosened some snow and caused an avalanche! As the snow rushed down the path, smashlloyd20 used his Psychic powers to move the remaining players still on the path, so they were down on the cliff below with everyone else. The snow came as a flood, squashing everyone below its cold icy depths, except auramaster who had Teleported to above the avalanche, at the end of the path. He then blasted the path with a huge blue and white laser, completely covering the path. A few seconds later, auramaster disappeared, and the path was clear as if the battle had never happened. The soldiers and undead players were nowhere to be seen.

The General sighed, and looked at the cliff which now stood between them and their destination, less then half a mile away. “It will take too long to travel back up the mountain to reach our destination, with the sunset in about 20 minutes, so we shall stay here for the night. Tomorrow, we shall reach our destination, and I shall request an audience with the one we seek”.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends Saturday at 5:30 GMT, or when all night actions have been sent in.

Also, for those who are still confused as to what happened in the update: Captain Bagman was lynched, ginganinja requested an exciting update with a firefight and natural disasters, and I didn't have anything else important to do :) No one was actually Revived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)