Best Friends Tournament II - Round 2

Yo tag me at least, but ye we missed eachother 3 times combined, so set a last one for today or tomorrow. Pick a time after 4pm ‍♂
Bro we had scheduled for Saturday a week earlier and you told me you couldn't play at the last minute, asking me to do it on Sunday. On Sunday I didn't let you know anything because I told you I was busy (but you didn't let me know anything either) and you asked me to play on Monday after 16 pm but you missed the schedule again.
Now I don't want to be controversial but I read that the deadline was 18th March and anyway I couldn't play today. If they grant us an extension, I'll have no problem playing tomorrow after 16 pm.

Last edited:

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Bro we had scheduled for Saturday a week earlier and you told me you couldn't play at the last minute, asking me to do it on Sunday. On Sunday I didn't let you know anything because I told you I was busy (but you didn't let me know anything either) and you asked me to play on Monday after 16 pm but you missed the schedule again.
Now I don't want to be controversial but I read that the deadline was 18th March and anyway I couldn't play today. If they grant us an extension, I'll have no problem playing tomorrow after 16 pm.
Ye I'm sorry but you gave me a shitty ass schedule and Saturday was a horrible day for me in general, figured it'd work until my friend had a fucking emergency and we had to rush the cunt to a hospital. Anyways ye tomorrow if we can get an extension is fine too.

Edit: Yesterday was dumb, I didnt bring my computer and was gone for far longer than anticipated, that one is on me tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)