Bet Your Avatar, Round 11- Will The Real Sprigatito Please Stand Up? [SEE POST #250]

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Pre-Contributor
Sprigatito will stand up. I'm confident that GameFreak will ruin the design so badly, that I'll even let ya'll choose what avatar you want me to use. Two selfies are here.

th (23).jpg

OR
hqdefault (1).jpg

I personally treat all leaks as "fake until proven legit," at least until the game is close enough to release that they could plausibly be legitimate. Even then it's a stretch (Remember when someone tried to pass Kitsunoh off as a leaked SWSH mon lmao)
clicked link. while standing kitty is bad, this might be best-case scenario. actually not garbage.
thanks reply guys but i was just commenting on it's actual sex appeal to me... like i want to have sex with that creature, fake or not

I want it to stay on fours because i want to believe pokemon can't possibly ignore all their fans cries AGAIN and they will finally listen to us this time. They have to that would be so ridiculous and disrespectful.

But who am i kidding, of course it will stand up. I bet it will stand up.

I want it to stay on fours because i want to believe pokemon can't possibly ignore all their fans cries AGAIN and they will finally listen to us this time. They have to that would be so ridiculous and disrespectful.

But who am i kidding, of course it will stand up. I bet it will stand up.
my thoughts exactly

(I haven't responded to this thread for ages huh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)