BH Suspect Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys all using serious teams? Have some fun with the broken mons while you still can (totally not saying that bc my 4 Pdon team lost to Omnisc's sandteam 5 times ><). Atleast it's fun to use.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine

禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍
貴様達が私を否定するのなら…
私も…この忌むべき"力"で貴様達を否定しよう
誰からも嫌われ…誰からも疎まれ…誰からも望まれず…誰からも恐れられた
この「禍」を…貴様達に…
禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍禍

If you need more verification besides the reqs themselves + /whois I'm sure 3/4 of the OM room should suffice.

I've included an approximate translation to the above text in the below hide tag, for your convenience
[Catastrophe]
If others try to kill me...
I also... will try to kill them by using this detestable "force"
That everybody hated... that nobody is exempt from... undesirable by all... as well as feared by all
This "Catastrophe"... in others and ourselves...
[Catastrophe]

NOTE: 禍 is "Wazawai" in romaji. Can you guess where the name came from?

Last edited:
ur mom lol.png

☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)