BIG_BIGEST_N10

Altair

just who is the coon?
~_~ seriously Amelia you should just either call this or update, I really don't care which but just do something other than sitting and watching this die...

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok um I will update tomorrow if Amelia still doesn't get on, sadly though it won't be very accurate because a lot of the information is missing on the spreadsheet for the roles. Still seems better to have an inaccurate update then the game dying though.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think I didn't quite make myself clear. It's not like I would go "OK time to send out some random results for the hell of it"...I might well be able to update perfectly. I just think it is more likely my interpretation of several roles would be slightly different from Amelia's interpretation, leading to potentially one or two differing results. It seems to me this is a more favorable scenario then abandoning the game, but I will nevertheless wait a while longer because it seems as if the majority would rather wait than continue without Amelia.

Then here's me making myself clear: if there is even one different result through interpretation that could make a difference to the game's ending, then you should not update. If the game or the night inevitably going to end in some way or another and there are no possible interpretation differences at all, then you should update or call.

I'm finally back... having periods that i couldn't even move from the bed. Anyway, I have to finish an assignment which is due in around 12 hours from this post (and i haven't started, wow, 4k words in 12 hours), but anyway. The game certainly isn't over. There's a huge chance for anyone to win (ok, not everyone...), and there's a huge chance for the winning team right now to lose.

Edit: I'm really sorry about my poor state of health, i had no idea it will affect me like this. Erm... do you all still want the game to continue, or should we just end it? I'm really sorry.

give it a kick in the pants and get it going again but i dunno how well it'll continue if this keeps happening
and get US the information he needs so he can update in place of you if you can't get online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)