NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Like my concern is I completely glossed over the encryption thing and I don't know why someone would just like even dig up that game to show their partner the game and even that your telling me that time frame that hydro was looking at that game hal happened to be looking at hydro's pfp? I'm highly skeptical that Hydro even looked at the thread and I'm worried about a role like a lyncher or some sort maybe that's too far but I just do not buy that this chain of events happened and assuming this did happen one of Sam / Haruno / Jalmont would have to me scum with Hydro, and I doubt Jalmont's even read the thread yet for him to see that. And why would Hydro lie about not knowing what it was if it was truly linked by his partner, why would he not immediately give the excuse that he was looking at the older games idk it just doesn't make sense to me

vote hydrogenhydreigon

i feel like this is super weird lol, but also I feel like it's impossible for hal to lie about something to this degree unless he's 400 IQ. In which case, we can just vote for hal another night.

also great salad M2H!! and "virginity rules/rocks" got popularized by a youtuber but it began as a anti-puritan response to religious people using the phrase unironically

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Like my concern is I completely glossed over the encryption thing and I don't know why someone would just like even dig up that game to show their partner the game and even that your telling me that time frame that hydro was looking at that game hal happened to be looking at hydro's pfp? I'm highly skeptical that Hydro even looked at the thread and I'm worried about a role like a lyncher or some sort maybe that's too far but I just do not buy that this chain of events happened and assuming this did happen one of Sam / Haruno / Jalmont would have to me scum with Hydro, and I doubt Jalmont's even read the thread yet for him to see that. And why would Hydro lie about not knowing what it was if it was truly linked by his partner, why would he not immediately give the excuse that he was looking at the older games idk it just doesn't make sense to me
I agree with all of this but fear if Hydro survives past this day town never moves past this and he’s lynched arbitrarily later which is more dangerous.

Are you saying we vote Hal today instead to confirm it’s not an executioner or similar?

Celever

i am town
lynched sounds more fun
Because mafia was initially based on the Salem witch trials, it was the original terminology. With the advent of Black Lives Matter in America, that relatively unrelated association of lynchmobs against black people led to the internet mafia community deciding it was inappropriate to continue using that term.

Just old habits die hard especially when relatively drunk ^^”

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
I haven't played scum in literally a year and a half so uh yeah I dunno. I think I'd probably play better than I used to but thats speculation on my part based on feeling like my emotions are a little less involved right now as town.

Kinda defeats the point of you figuring out whether whatever personality shift I've experienced in ~two years would manifest heavily in terms of making my scum game better but yeah sure ok here's the most recent scum game I can find https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-nocfia-dx.3662725/
oh nah i just wanted a personal answer from u on this based on my prior impression. I don’t think it’s a personality shift but I think we’re all different people and possibly players now so I just wanted your take.

Tbh I thought you would link that 451 ranked god game so

I agree with all of this but fear if Hydro survives past this day town never moves past this and he’s lynched arbitrarily later which is more dangerous.

Are you saying we vote Hal today instead to confirm it’s not an executioner or similar?
Idt it's something like a lyncher, I think it's more likely some sort of role thing where Hal gets some sort of vig or inspect if he votes out his target if that makes sense because a lyncher would kinda just be unbal unless u guys think tommy would add smtn like that but I don't think it's a scum role because I don't think scum would take such a big risk lying about something like this because then they just throw out all their town cred for that benefit when I think scum!hal could do that without lying, I think it might be town!hal getting some benefit off voting out hydro because I am skeptical of it all I need time to think for a sec though this is just confusing to me bc this is also all under the assumption hal is lying, like even if hal was town and was lying then they obv thought the benefit outweighed the reward right should we trust him on that or like what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)