NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Town for all intents and purposes:
Eli (Nuxl)
Spiderz

In my opinion these are the most productive players so far who have really carried discussion and provided a lot of content for the town. This doesn't mean everyone here IS town, but rather that right now the town loses a ton by losing them. Thus, they should be treated as town until there is more confirmed information to work with, such as connection reads post-flips.

Hard town:
Clouds - This guy's been really useful when he's been here, afaicr.
Caffeine - Has a tone of content and it all seems perfectly reasonable from a towie perspective. If we were to make a town core I don't feel comfortable with im in it, but he should still be a townread on the perimeter
Realiti - IIRC he's playing exactly the same as in the last maf game I played on this site, where iirc he was town. He and I disagreed on a lot back then in terms of conclusions too (I was scum but, y'know, his reads weren't vs me and my scumbuds iirc we disagreed over scummiest town)

Town lean:
Dave - basically just tone imma be upfront on this
Psy - had a wonderful D1 but has kinda disappeared today. Come back Psypsypsypsypsythe !! He was fairly solvy yesterday, so I'm really interested to see his attempts at solving alignments in light of what's happened so far today.
Ayia - I agree with Spiderz' post analysing Ayia at #1,639. He kinda sniped me on this.
Dyo - I think their reaction to pressure was good, idk
M2H - Kind of see Psy tbh? Except like, more extreme on both accounts.
Vizh - I see them as lost newbie who has made town-minded attempts from time to time with a fairly low commitment to the game. I'd love to see more from them!

We could literally policy these people:
DLE
Drookez
Laurel
Ryo
shadowpea
Sificon Sificon hi the game started
Texas
Whydon

Scum lean:
Haruno - This is well-documented. They were one of my top scumreads yesterday and have done nothing to change that. I like my theory that they modified their recruiter-to-a-lost-wolf role into a lost mason a lot. Might explain the one kill yesterday, there's a chance they're a smaller 3p faction that only gets a kill when they find their lost wolf (or the lost wolf dies). I've seen that role in big games before.
Sam - I've been scum leaning Sam since I was 13. I don't want to shoot here, but I can't in good faith put him as town lean lol.

--------------------

Imma level with you I thought my reads would be better than this. I really struggle to scumread people heavily yet.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
response to celever suggesting the Texas read was only the Texas read was only in relation to Hydro, so should be hand waved away now. That quote shows that Hal saw the likelihood of a Hydro/Sam/Texas world, not just a Hydro + Sam or Texas world. That clearly shows that Hal thought Texas had scum equity independent of Hydro’s slot as even if UncleSam was the one to send the link, Hal still thought Texas was scum that had stopped trying.
TY for laying out what those quotes mean in clearer terms. I understand where you're coming from with that interaction now and didn't read it in the same way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)