BL/UU Team for the Upcoming UU Testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Smogon's starting their BL/UU/NFE merger in less than a month. I intend to get into UU play when it gets merged. So I came here since the nice people at this site helped me build the framework of my OU team before... Please note that this team will be absolutely horrible for the first little while... I know NOTHING about UU, so please bear with me...

ESPEON @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
Nature: Timid
EVs: 196 HP, 122 SpD, 192 Spe
-Psychic
-Baton Pass
-Substitute/Calm Mind
-Wish/Morning Sun

This is my lead. Espeon is meant to Baton Pass Calm Minds or Substitutes, and maybe even Wish. No auto-weathers in UU/BL means that Morning Sun is safe for use. Psychic for STAB.

PORYGON2 @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP, 160 Def, 96 SpD
-Conversion 2
-Thunder Wave/Discharge
-Tri-Attack
-Recover

OK, I admit this is gimmicky. Wait until they hit you, then use Conversion 2. This will mess up a large amount of sweepers, and all Choice Item users. One benefit is that it can turn you into a Ghost type, making you immune to the Fighting moves that it was once weak to.

GASTRODON @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 HP, 216 Def, 42 SpD
-EarthQuake
-Stockpile
-Toxic
-Recover

Gastrodon is meant to bring an element of stall into this. I just have to Toxic them, Stockpile up, and spam EarthQuake. Skarmory is the only Pokemon who is completely immune, but there's a high chance that Skarmory won't make it into the test. PHazers LOL at me...

GLIGAR @ Leftovers
Trait: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP, 6 Att, 252 Def
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance
-Roost
-Earthquake

I took this set, and made it into a Gligar set...

BLAZIKEN @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
Nature: Naive
EVs: 78 Att, 216 SpA, 216 Spe
-Overheat
-Sky Upprecut
-Thunderpunch
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Similar to Infernape, This is meant to hit as many things as possible for maximum damage. This outspeeds many UU threats.

MAGMORTAR @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Inner Focus
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpA, 6 SpD, 252 Spe
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power [Ice]

A Magmortar set that was made to:

Secret of Five Lyrics said:
...Pick up the speed, y'know...
It can hit hard if brought in at the right time... It outspeeds all UU Pokemon that don't have a Speed boost, barring Electrode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)