Bleach OU Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this a team I've been using for quite some time with some success, some failure. I'd like yo comments since your major pokemon battlers and I think you can help me. :> Not only is this my first RMT but it's my first post on the forums. :3

It's based on Bleach because Bleach is so cool Pokemon should be named after Bleach characters instead of their actual names.

Take it all in

Intoduction:
The point of this team is to get every entry hazard possible down and sweep with Gyara or Jolt or something?

The Team

Rukia Kuchiki @ Focus Sash [Froslass // Snow Cloak]
4 HP | 252 Spec. Atk | 252 Spd [Timid]
- Spikes
- Confuse Ray
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball / Taunt / Destiny Bond

This is like my fave lead ever. Confuse Ray is really fun and helps me gets spikes down while putting the opposing mon in KO range if they smack enough. The last slot is a little tricky, currently I'm using Shadow Ball but I'm sure both Taunt and Destiny Bond could be good.

I usually lose to stuff like Meta and T-Tar of course, I don't usually risk C-Raying them so I switch to Jolteon and Hippowdon respectively.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi @ Leftovers [Tentacruel // Liquid Ooze]
136 HP | 120 Def | 252 Spd [Calm]
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Knock Off / Ice Beam

This is probably the weakest of my mons and my least used, I use it for Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spinning and stuff. In the last slot I'm currently using Knock Off but Ice Beam could be good?

Unohana Retsu @ Leftovers [Blissey // Natural Cure]
252 HP | 252 Spec. Def / 4 HP [Calm]
- Wish
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Protect

It's just...Blissey. ;o Flamethrower is the most logical for her one attack. EVs could change I guess.

Yoruichi Shihoin @ Choice Specs [Jolteon // Volt Absorb]
4 Def | 252 Spec. Atk | 252 Spd [Timid/Modest]
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam / Baton Pass

Yoruichi is my favorite Bleach character, Jolteon is my favorite Pokemon. HAHAH

SpecsJolt is god, amazing amazing I love it. Awesome coverage~ I don't know whether or not to use Ice or Grass, I do have probs with Swampert so I might change soon. There aren't much Celebi so Signal Beam may be stupid, should I change to Baton Pass?

best pokemon in ou btw stfu

Kon @ Leftovers [Gyarados // Intimidate]
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd [Adamant]
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

I've swept many unprepared teams with this guy, he is the best dragon dancer in OU. D:< You've probably noticed but I use GyaraJolt, great combo. Things like Starmie, Rotom, etc attack gyara, I switch to Jolteon, and kill them with T-Bolt and Shadow Ball respectively. :] Oh and if something EQs Jolteon I switch to Gyara or something.

There is nothing to change on this thing. :3

Kisuke Urahara @ Leftovers [Hippowdon // Sand Stream]
252 HP | 168 Def | 88 Spec. Atk
- Stealth Rock
- EQ
- Slack Off
- Roar

My physical wall, oh hippo, I love you so. Everyone says he sucks but I love the guy :> I use Roar pretty much every match because it's useful in general and it's even more useful on a team that has Spikes/SR/Toxic Spikes. :P

---

So yeah, that's my team. I've been using it for a few months and finally posted an RMT for it. :O

---
Oh and I have problems with Swampert and Breloom I guess.​

Hi, welcome to Smogon. Read the rules please, and take note of rule 3 in particular, as your descriptions currently aren't good enough. I'd suggest looking in the RMT archive if you want an example of what we're looking for.

Feel free to post again once you've sorted that. (your Hippowdon needs its nature listing by the way, and I'm assuming those Sp Atk EVs should be in Sp Def)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)