Tournament BLT II: Group Stages Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I can just tell this is gonna depend on the OU match anyway. Like each team chooses a strong player for a tiebreak (level 56 ubers) and let's not lie it's gonna be soTsoT for RU. But I still look forward to the matches :)
soTsoT and Level 56 are both on rachis tho lol

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi the Linda's are nominating UU to be played for the tiebreaker, so Pak will be playing. It's a no Zapdos meta so I have confidence our 1st round draft pick can come through @_@ and bop Kreme :^)

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Looks like we won't be able to get our match done in time. I'm going to be gone for most of the weekend and considering the time difference between me and Kreme, scheduling seems impossible. Shiba should be on sooner or later to nom a new tier. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Go Lindas.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Gotta go train in the mountains again, shoutouts Always for being a bro and to the rest of my team for being cool. Updated Kiddo to win.
#GRATSTIGERTON #FREECOCKMONSTER #ENOUGHOFTHISPOKEMONBULLSHITWHOWANTSTOSEEMYCOCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)