Tournament BLT II: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, since we're out I thought I might as well do a quick s/o to a few people, cause despite losing I'm very proud and happy I got to be a part of the Celebi's

Jarii - My nigga, my homie, my love...Couldn't have gotten this far without you g. The amount of work you put into everything was insane. Really glad I got you as my assman and as my best friend here in general oo

Updated Kanto - Literally as soon as I saw you had qualified I wanted you on the team. One of my favorite players to watch, bringing all kinds of sick innovations each week like phyiscal keldeo to the table. Your preparation and dedication for the team was near unmatched. Glad I choose you as my first pick :]

Dominatio - After Jariibo mentioned you as being a good player and a solid pick, I had high expectations for you and let's just say you smashed them. You put your heart into the team and poured your soul out in both preparation and games. Really proud of you man, I see a bright future for you!

Do A Bibarel - Was jive af when I was able to pick you and your results should show why. Overall you were a great team mate who always put in the work and got the results we needed. Thanks brother.

Lasagne - What can I say? Easily one of the best players in this entire tournament who provided results week after week. I cant express how happy I am that you were able to play for us. Hope to play with you again sometime man n_n

Roseybear - Although you weren't able to join the Skype chat, so I didn't get to speak to you as much. I'm glad you did end up playing for us! You went against the odds multiple times and got as the wins we need. Hope to see more of you soon.

OP - You were our seventh pick for a reason. Really fantastic player that brought great vibes to the table and always kept his composure, even after some of the worst hax Ives seen since me vs ready last season. Grateful to have had you as our seventh pick man, thanks for everything.

Quick shoutouts to Arifeen for subbing in and picking up a W when we needed it and also to Winter's Howl for constantly supporting the team!

OK, thats it for the mass public circle jerking. I hope the Linda's lead by the amazing anto take it all, for doing what wasn't thought possible at first.
I would resent your support for the lindas, but anto is cool and Feliburn is pretty bad, so I'll let it slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)