Tournament BLT II: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One of my teams is in finals again!!! Despite all the shit we got and being at the bottom of the power rankings and blahhh, we made it team, love u Lindas :heart: Shiba

I get all the salt after matches, but can't we all just be nice to each other??

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the massive backlash against some perfectly respectable and understandable salt and shittalking is really unfair, stop taking the fun out of everything just to attack a few people

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ggs volcaronas, was a shame we had to lose 3 separate matches to hax in what should've been an easy finals but I think we can all agree that it's far more interesting to see the luckiest semifinalists move on than the boring ones. Shoutouts to my team who I still don't know. Watching the shitposts and drama was p fun ngl

ggs volcaronas, was a shame we had to lose 3 separate matches to hax in what should've been an easy finals but I think we can all agree that it's far more interesting to see the luckiest semifinalists move on than the boring ones. Shoutouts to my team who I still don't know. Watching the shitposts and drama was p fun ngl
Sorry i forgot we were playing a game where luck wasn't a factor

MZ

Sorry i forgot we were playing a game where luck wasn't a factor
that's ok, glad you know
I wasn't gonna post here again but I'd rather you have the guts to call me out instead of pretending you sound snarky

e: c'mon it's been 10 minutes (ง͠° ل͜ °)ง

Last edited:

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
BLT was a fun experience for me.Met a lot of people,friends and learned a lot about doubles even tho I only use gimmicks and lost most of my matches.At least they were really close against skilled players that had better tier konwledge.Also I would like to give a shoutout and a thx to my teammates for being friendly and helpful.Last but not least I would like to thank my manager for not killing me for my score...

P.S.making a top 10 blt players soon,opinion based(yes im that bored)

Last edited:

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
  1. Top 10 BLT season II Players(Please note this is all for fun and opinion based)
  2. 10. Jmac AU :Was a good player overall and helped our team go high with 3powerfull wins against good players, therefore deserves a place in the Top 10.
  3. 9. Gunner Rohan :Beast Ubers player that destroyed all his opponents easily with a few plays.Well deserved.
  4. 8. Wombology :He played extremely well beating everyone in his way with not so well-prepared teams being fletchinder+vivillon no defog.Nice.
  5. 7. macle :Undefeated as expected and he also had his team go down with respect.Well deserved as well.
  6. 6. Pohjis :Same goes for Pohjis.Just like gunner he beat everybody and his team is in finals.It is a shame they did not face each other.
  7. 5. Updated Kanto :He fell like a champion providing great results for his team week by week.He did not disappoint his team nor our expectations.
  8. 4. Dream Eater Gengar :I honestly have nothing to say...sorry
  9. 3. soTsoT :You may not be number 1 but you are still in the top 3 with yet another amazing streak.Good job.
  10. 2. Hairy Toenail :Probably the 2nd best non-qual pick for blt.He managed to help his team a lot with his wins and the tie breaker of course.
  11. 1. Lasagne :Alright, Lasagne beat skilled players that main the tier like silverwhiteblue and MiltankMilk no problem.He beat me in a super close game and it just seemed like all the games were in the back for him.Also he did not get haxed at all which is just WOW,well deserved man well deserved.
  12. P.S. Shoutous to Ninjacalibur for helping me make this list

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
GG Lindas and good season Celebis. I guess it's time for shoutouts?

Snowy & Jarii thanks for drafting me and letting me play for you. I apologize for losing to bad user Pak, I bring dishonor to our family

Dom you went hard after the week 1 loss, im glad you didn't let that bring you down.

Lasagne you will need a chiropractor after how hard you carried.

Updated kanto I am honored to have played with the best prodigy in the nation, no, the world.

OP the tier you play may be "little", but your skill is not.

Roseybear I wish you had a Skype cause idk you very well :(. You did very well though

I now will cheer for the Volcaronas since I'm a bitter piece of shit and Shiba doesn't deserve to be happy

This list is not based on the skill of the player, but how they performed in this tournament.

10. Jmac AU - Really some clutch wins to keep the cobalions alive throughout the regular season and a big win in the semis, even if it wasn't enough to move on.
9. Updated Kanto - he won with physical keldeo.A 3-0 regular season is very notable and something that no other OU player did in this tour.
8. soTsoT - he doesn't lose in BLT. I don't think it's possible anymore.
7. Pak - some big wins in a really hard UU division, including a huge win to force a tiebreaker.
6. Pohjis & Gunner Rohan - well they probably ghosted eachother and both went unbeaten, they can share this slot.
5. macle - he's really good at LC, RIP the dewgongs.
4. Jarii - Regardless of the semifinal match and whatever you think about how it went down, he won his first 3 games against some tough opponents. Really threatening player this tour
3. Eyan wins against Pak, Kreme and ESM were very impressive, really helping the volcaronas make the semifinals at all, and eventually the finals.
2. Lasagne - refer to Do A Bibarel's statement above. Las asserted dominance over all of the DOU players faced, myself included. An impressive run in a short tournament.
1. Hairy Toenail - After catching an L week 2, Toenail picked up clutch win after clutch win. 2 wins against genesis7 to force and eventually win the tiebreaker, then beating UK the next week. 3 tough matches and 3 big wins to propel the Lindas Inda the finals.

obviously I have some bias toward the Lindas, but I tried to spread the love here.

Last edited:
M&M played that very well imo. He had such a good lead that he knew you'd have to make some predictions to come back, so he stuck to standard moves and caught you a couple times trying to come back. Doesn't mean you're a bad player, Jarii (quite the opposite), but with no hax and a 3-0, he won fair and square.

Sitrus Archeops new meta. Y'all hating on it but I mean hello it worked... I'm sure sets that are popular now were once hated on (specs Swellow comes to mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)