Tournament BLT III: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know I was playing in this tour but GL Team! tbh my favorite mawiles are the Lilycove Mawiles

PURPLEDOOSH are you ready to get destroyed?

Reactions: PD
Inspired by Dream Eater Gengar

I have no life either LOL

Ten tribes remained; all fighting hard to reach the group stages. Blood shed everywhere across the field. Rain, sand, sun, hail, the participants had experienced everything. One by one trainers were falling until a spell was cast upon for a week all war was called peace upon by the god of Arceus. It was only one week, however this would allow the players to think deeply about their actions. Tribes would be punished if they dared continue this massacre.

The eight tribes hid in fear and trembled locked the door and cried. However one by one the managers acted up and they decided to set up a camp as a resource for their tribes. "This camp should help them train", "Let them become the best" "We will reach the group stages if we conquer this right". The participants slowly started to gain confidence as their managers had acted up, they buckled up and sharpened their weapons. "Was this a wake up call?" speculated the warrior sanjay. He was new to this as he failed the auditions last year by 5 points, judges weren't as impressed with him compared to others. It was a major contrast. "This is it" he wondered, "My time to shine". He stood up and got h his silver samurai sword and sat up straight. "Show time" he mumbled. The lone warrior was classified as irrelevant, he needed to pull of a miracle to actually get noticed and that's what he attempted to do? Did he succeed however?

One week passed away and lone wolf Sanjay had trained hard. His team mates supported him, however he was still terrible. He sat in the corner and cried. Tears slowly rolled down his face. "Ugh..." "I'm not good enough...". Eventually, his team mate hollered "stop crying, light has shed you need to man up, risk of death a huge factor, get your weapons and charge right onto that battlefield!" Sanjay manned up and grabbed his spear. Charging at full power he came across a yellow like creature. Black stripes painted across its face jumping up and down. It grit its teeth. Sanjay had thumped his spear on the ground. The island boomed. Everyone turned their head around towards the right and saw a large body of water rushing towards them...

The tribes raced across to find shelter stepping on bones and slipping on blood along the way. All they heard was a gushing noise, though no one dared to even look behind. Eight tribes made it to the golden dome, one of the wonders of the island. Rumours said it was invincible and twas proved right. 88 people made it and was the max capacity they were shoved inside of the dome. It still sparkled despite being surrounded by a pool of water.

A bearded man appeared from the shadows. "Congratulations..." he hummed.
"You 88 people have made it to the group stages".
Within a millisecond an echo of claps burst out not to mention the cheering. People rejoiced and even hugged, however, this was just the beginning of the end. Who will prevail but who will fail? Seconds later the hugging, cheering, rejoicing and clapping stopped. It was just a room of silence and emptiness. Everyone glared at each other. One second they were friends but now they're enemies once again. One by one people allied back into there tribes and started discussing their game plan. "This. Means. WARRR..."

To be continued..

[18:46:24] +Dream Eater Gengar: nbnb
[18:46:27] +Dream Eater Gengar: LOL
[18:46:29] +Dream Eater Gengar: POST
[18:46:33] +Dream Eater Gengar: and give me a shoutout

also i noticed how cringy this is lmao

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
^

I don't know what else to say though so here is a recipe for pancakes

Ingredients
1 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Assorted toppings, such as butter, maple syrup, confectioners' sugar, honey, jams, preserves, sweetened whipped cream, or chocolate syrup
DIRECTIONS

STEP 1
Preheat oven to 200 degrees; have a baking sheet or heatproof platter ready to keep cooked pancakes warm in the oven. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
IN THIS STEP:
How to Measure Flour

STEP 2
In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or oil), and egg. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until just moistened (do not overmix; a few small lumps are fine).

STEP 3
Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Fold a sheet of paper towel in half, and moisten with oil; carefully rub skillet with oiled paper towel.

STEP 4
For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round (you should be able to fit 2 to 3 in a large skillet).

STEP 5
Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm in oven. Continue with more oil and remaining batter. (You'll have 12 to 15 pancakes.) Serve warm, with desired toppings.

also at the power rankings you need to include a write up w/ every team and player otherwise they suck
power rankings have been updated with team and player descs, s/o to some people for helping me with these, unlike ninja who ditched coz I put his team fifth

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, this thread has turned into a real top tier shitstorm with the fallout from DEG and Trade posting fan fiction and ;DDDDDDDDDDDD (I'm sorry for people who had to view that twice), so I'm here to provide some true power rankings for y'all. I may not be the most top tier memer but there's no way the standard for posting could get worse unless we finally got nudes from Josh (PLEASE?) so I wouldn't worry too much.

Coming in last I think the Dedennes have lived up to their mascot and become the worst team but Dominatio says the Clefables edged them out and who am I to disagree? Seems like an acceptably average mon in a town where the most that happened was you beat up a suicide bomber and the dude that ordered him to blow up the city, but the last thing I expect from this team is for them to go all zero dark thirty navy seal commando spec ops on the opposing side. Still, you never know! Oh and I'll be using the tier guesses from Dom's post because that seems easiest.
Manager + Assman: Jetpack was my tutee but I'm pretty sure he's recovered from the experience. I taught him the best PU shit but apparently not how to draft a cohesive team. HiMyNamesL is kind of depressing since he could've just got the account "el" or something and called it a day, but if he's as friendly as the username suggests then it can't be all bad.

Ubers: parivard - The person called objectively terrible by most of his acquaintances and "I'm not sure, he's so cringe I couldn't pay attention to his gameplay" by all the rest, I expect to see a decent season from him only because he's perfectly situated in being slightly below average and slightly above the skill™ curve. That being said, the burden is more on his team to actually survive having a conversation with this kid

OU 1: TheLastOne - He went 0-4, and while I think I was on a team with this man I honestly can't remember. Maybe it was all activity and he was dead the whole time, I would've gotten the exact same impression. He's the last one I expect to pull off any big wins, but if he tries hard maybe we'll remember he exists (not to say this is a bad thing, I'm only recognizable for being the one with the most badges and most posts that make you pray that someone will stop me from posting here)

OU 2: samjo - Sorry, don't know you. I've been told most of his skill comes from roomtours though, so could be an issue if he faces someone who's decent at the game

UU: Oshawott Fan -
apologies to my friend baconbagon

RU: sand1234 - These users have a suspicious trend of sucking but Kingler12345 is the third coming of jesus (second? idk how the bible/zombies work, I'm p sure he died came back and then left again or something) so perhaps he'll turn out to be notable. Don't expect anything huge though
e: apparently traceoflife tutored him so my prediction of a poor season based solely on his username is no longer accurate. this man actually has a good shot not to suck

NU: AV99 - He's proven himself to be really good at getting lucky or getting his team to carry him if not. Since the latter is unlikely right now, he may have to bring out some actual skill rather than the last 2 BLTs showings. I would like to know what happened to the last assault vest though

PU: OminousDraco - This dude got tutored by Dundies so he's probably going to not suck despite being a relatively no name, and I'm legitimately surprised he didn't get picked up in PUPL. Plus if I knew a draco meteor was coming at my face it actually would be pretty ominous, that's a huge step up from "sand 1, sand 2, sand 3, sand 4"

LC: jeran - Why is this man supposed to carry his team in BLT and OMPL after getting demoted from both of the rooms? I mean, how can he defeat his opponent if he can't not defeat himself? Something doesn't add up here, he probably won't care and will end up accidentally bringing a team with no EVs

DOU: Raphael2711 - Sorry, don't know you

And there you have it! I'll be back with some more in the near future, so prepare for the worst!

Last edited:

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Sorry Dominatio but that was a poor power rankings.

I'm appalled that you'd say majaspic22 would step up his game when he's easily the best LC player in this tour.

Also you got around half our lineup wrong so it really reflects how this BLT will actually go i.e all teams getting floored by the florges

Edit: AV99 is a good player idk what Megazard's talking about

Sorry Dominatio but that was a poor power rankings.

I'm appalled that you'd say majaspic22 would step up his game when he's easily the best LC player in this tour.

Also you got around half our lineup wrong so it really reflects how this BLT will actually go i.e all teams getting floored by the florges

Edit: AV99 is a good player idk what Megazard's talking about
i sure hope i didn't mess up lineups as your team would be ranked even lower if i did
majas could easily be the best if he doesn't go 0-4 again though

LC Open Finalist and I think he went almost undefeated in LCPL

but of course, BLT is more important than that.
I'm very connected in the lc community and I know much about majas... He is a well known French player being notorious in powc, wcop, open and even lcpl but as a member of Mambo 's team and a veteran lc player, it easy for me to say that it doesn't take quite too much experience to pick up the tier and even players such as OP, and Heysup might have trouble with anyone who can decently play Pokemon. Majaspic22 did improve but if my boy ggggd was able to knock him off his feet with ease in round idkkkk then there still will be competition in this tier. All around majaspic22 still is one of the best lc players in blt 3 but that doesn't mean he won't have trouble with these upcoming players.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-112856

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Aye lay off my friend PURPLEDOOSH, he's currently one of the best representatives of the LC community and everything post he types is a gift from [insert higher power you believe in]. You ever seen someone septenvigintuple switch? PD did that. Twice. You ever seen someone set up to +6 +6 only to click Explosion, simply to assert dominance? PD did that. Twice. In the same game. Next time you decide to link some Skype emojis in an attempt to meme my homie PURPLEDOOSH thinking Mambo isn't gonna swoop down from the rooftops and textually karate kick you right in the teeth, how about you crack open that phonebook and ring a psychologist cuz you crazy. If anybody has a problem feel free to rap battle me.

Also, majaspic22 is literally the only LC player in this tour LOL.

when you are too confident and your confidence becomes ego this is what happens, why tf can't you just wait and see who is good and better not to tuff around with some unnecessary sentences in the name of power ranking.You all are so hungry for others to lose but no one wants the best out of a random player from this tour. imo post something which makes you fee good and motivates you to play good for your team. hf all~
Also misunderstanding PURPLEDOOSH can be a problem for you.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
when you are too confident and your confidence becomes ego this is what happens, why tf can't you just wait and see who is good and better not to tuff around with some unnecessary sentences in the name of power ranking.You all are so hungry for others to lose but no one wants the best out of a random player from this tour. imo post something which makes you fee good and motivates you to play good for your team. hf all~
Also misunderstanding PURPLEDOOSH can be a problem for you.
???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)