Tournament BLT III: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
being butthurt is never okay unless it concerns personal information that you are attacking, if you just say someone is shit at pokemon and you get mad and have to reply, you're doing something wrong.

-.- No One is shit in this tour. since this tour. consists The Best of Leaderboard , only thing which makes pps in this tour. feel bad is the view which they put forward in the thread and not with themselves.Moreover, this is a fun game everyone should enjoy :]
You should feel proud that you qualified.Big round of applause from me :>
qualifying is a joke.

Let's finish with this, I just commented what Villa wrote in his prediction saying that my winning was "impossible, from another galaxy, etc" and other ppl did too. I only "re-tricked" his comment for fun. that's all

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys, it's really dumb that I have to comment on something like this. This is Pokemon of all things you guys are getting mad about. If you're not able to find some enjoyment out of this game instead of feeling negative based on what others say about your supposed skills, I don't know why you're still on this site. The way this game works is that anyone is capable of beating anyone at some point. My suggestion is to stop being so naive as to think all this really matters. People made a prediction against you/your team? Who cares, it's part of how tournaments are considering predictions are always opinionated. You won against the projected odds? Good for you, and all you have to do is post a win post which is sufficient.

You guys have a knack for over complicating something really simple. I can personally see this thread getting locked the next time something like this happens. It's not that hard to take things in stride and refrain from responding at times, or at least being more amicable.

Last edited:
Everyone who did predictions for my game predicted against me but i still won. Does that mean i need to call them all out after i played? Nah because let's face it no one apart from TheLastOne and actually cares about the predictions because all they're for is farming likes.

Anyway, Natalie. Joshz Brokengoth Dominatio Jmac AU i'm glad you predicted against me and i got to prove you wrong without me feeling the need to call you out afterwards because i know that this is all a joke. shoutouts me
I know I'm not the only one who did at least some predictions with the mindset of 'so and so is a friend, and I don't know the other person' rather than 'so and so is more/less skilled'. You could beat gdk five times in a row, and chancs are I would still predict in his favor. So going back to what others have said there's no point to comment on predictions after a game, except to publicy inflate one's ego.
Also please don't tag me to read 2 pages of shitposts

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
tfw beefing about blt (cwl)

Can someone get in contact with my opp, the hunter dude? He's clearly not an active smogon user so if someone could help set up a time or something, that'd be cool.

Feliburn i hate u

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Alright guys, it's really dumb that I have to comment on something like this. This is Pokemon of all things you guys are getting mad about. If you're not able to find some enjoyment out of this game instead of feeling negative based on what others say about your supposed skills, I don't know why you're still on this site. The way this game works is that anyone is capable of beating anyone at some point. My suggestion is to stop being so naive as to think all this really matters. People made a prediction against you/your team? Who cares, it's part of how tournaments are considering predictions are always opinionated. You won against the projected odds? Good for you, and all you have to do is post a win post which is sufficient.

You guys have a knack for over complicating something really simple. I can personally see this thread getting locked the next time something like this happens. It's not that hard to take things in stride and refrain from responding at times, or at least being more amicable.
Lol you're buns.

Dude my name was fucking Purpledoosh and even this is getting too petty for me. I remember there was a time where'd id shit post like you newcomers but after seeing this... like are you really arguing over prediction posts? I've seen quality thread drama and this is like being stuck in a playpen with a horde of little kids. I can't even understand half the posts y'all say. Like please - Infamy can you fix up this thread a bit so it doesn't get shut down c:

Also shedinjas 4-2 I like what I see

Edit: oh was this conversation already over?

TheLastOne hey man, i understand how u feel about those predictions, as a fellow teammate i want you to not care about those, they dont decide whether you win or lose its about the work you put in and i know you did a shitload of prep and you deserved the win. In past blts we were always predicted to lose, not make playoffs etc etc well barring blt 2 where we had 10 lc players putting that aside i just want you to keep improving for the upcoming matches and not let something so small fuck you over. seriously nothing you say was offensive in anyway but i guess everyone gets triggered differently like if "a big lol" can start something like this then big XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)