Tournament BLT III: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I have literally no memory of making that first post, so was generally very confused as to why I had 6 random smogon alerts when I woke up 10 minutes ago. Just wanna chuck a quick apology out to anyone mentioned in that post I made. I read it and cringed myself lol. But, feel free to keep hating on me because I'm still reading it and managing to laugh. I guess thats what happens when your mate convinces you to talk absolute trash to randoms while you are blind drunk.

E: All jokes aside, congrats to the teams that have pretty much secured there spots in semis, and gl to all of you in your matches. I never intended on talking shit, and still have no idea at what point in the night that the post happened.

OminousDraco Yes, I misclicked, but that was my own fault. the min roll next turn was unfortunate, but did not intend on trash talk
Le Sabreur Same as above, one bit of hax but no trash talk intended
le fat kid I hate the move scald a lot more now thanks to you, but I haxed one of your mons last blt so fair play
I don't think any of you are lesser players, that was literally trash talk I cant even recall.

blazenix I don't think your wins were lucky, I have no idea why I even mentioned you
parivard you're the cringiest user in the tour, but you're actually nice and don't deserve some of the shit that many users gave you this tour, from myself included. Just stop using bold and different fonts for fucks sake

Last edited:

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hiyo ive been dead but i did post on my opps wall and he hasnt been on smogon since july 20th nor has he replied so calling activity or sub or whatever

I was just going through all the blt week threads just to read all predictions and all and I came across the power rankings created by dominatio and ninja and started laughing on the fact that:
our team was given 8 th position and we are qualified for playoff.
Florges were given 6th position and they got qualified.
Dedennes were given 7th position and they have a big chance to qualify
And the hydras were given the 4th position who are again on the verge to be qualified.
(I dint mean to offend anyone or any team but I was still amazed by that fact so I posted it lol).
Also can someone plz tell me that what chances do hydras,mawiles,and dedennes have to qualify and what will be the requirements for them to do so??
I really wanna know and I can't calc all the differential and all..

I was just going through all the blt week threads just to read all predictions and all and I came across the power rankings created by dominatio and ninja and started laughing on the fact that:
our team was given 8 th position and we are qualified for playoff.
Florges were given 6th position and they got qualified.
Dedennes were given 7th position and they have a big chance to qualify
And the hydras were given the 4th position who are again on the verge to be qualified.
(I dint mean to offend anyone or any team but I was still amazed by that fact so I posted it lol).
Also can someone plz tell me that what chances do hydras,mawiles,and dedennes have to qualify and what will be the requirements for them to do so??
I really wanna know and I can't calc all the differential and all..
To be fair, power rankings don't mean shit. first blt, my team predicted to get rekt by everyone make semis. Although to be fair feliburn found some OP as fuck subs when there was no proper sub system. 2nd blt, Linda's won and they were ranked pretty low too, somewhere between 5th and 8th (no meme intended) and the team predicted first went no where.

But if mawiles and dedennes win their respective matches as well then too u guys will qual??
Nope, I'm almost 100% sure that we (mawiles) cant make it unless every single other player on dedennes AND hydreigons choke

So that means that one win from both dedennes and hydras each seal their spot for playoff??
Alright then....
Tho I would have loved a complete fairy type face off in playoffs I don't mind a hydreigon trying to beat three fairies down. MooooonBlaaaaast.....

Last edited:

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
The only team that didn't care about losing is the team we ended up needing to beat, if we played a different top 3 team, it would be a lot more tense :p

We pretty much are in playoffs, if we win (we are 4-2) then we get in, on top of which we are likely to get activity wins for both OU games. That said, if we win we get at least 3rd seed depending on match differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)