Tournament BLT: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Officially Eliminated. Tbh, this BLT was hella fun ngl. Can't wait till next year to compete in this tour again :] Good luck to in your final game Scalding. 3-1 isn't so bad right? :3

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Officially Eliminated. Tbh, this BLT was hella fun ngl. Can't wait till next year to compete in this tour again :] Good luck to in your final game Scalding. 3-1 isn't so bad right? :3
I doubt its gonna be a whole year before the next blt, and I wouldn't mind 3-1 :]

Well, as we're officially out of BLT, there are some people I need 2 mention:

XtC BlakkOutZ: When ya nammed Tornadus after me I found it strange, but then seeing u spamed it on most of ur teams, im glad u did :D The OU MVP, you came through 4 us when we needed ya most, despite all the pressure

Arifeen: Well the win/loss record migth not be the most impressive but he's hax's favorite playdoll, however a very chill guy who im happy 2 have had as teammate

TechSupportBreloom : we never really talked before BLT, so it was a nice chance we got in the same team as he's quite an awesome guy and a friend here (thanks 4 the diance team btw :D)

Anditeo: A really nice teammate i enjoyed having! he may not be 2 famous but he packs the charisma and the skill

Feliburn and sirDonovan: I would really like to thank you guys the most because you chose, gave and trusted me with the 7th draft slot. It's thanks to you that I sneaked back 2 bed happy at 2 am after i woke up 2 see the last few ppl of draft getting picked, and my name in HL. i hope i did you proud, as u were awesome managers and thanks 4 all the work u guys do 4 us at tours room

Montsegur: it's a shame our mascot didnt live the match, but it was still nice
Schaff: well i didnt get 2 talk 2 him much, but he's an RU pro
Sand1234, Hyuhyy and nuggetman: I wish they played with us in BLT, but real life is priority

Lepros: im giving him a shoutout because he might also not have the most impressive W/L record, but it's not easy 2 fight under the pressure of carrying the entire team, plus we hit 5 hurricanes and confused his sylveon bad, and yet he fought great, so I respect him.

The Smogon Doubles OU room 4 helping me with my team, especialy YellowPaint

there's a lot more i wanna mention, Majore D'Mawile, MiltankMilk, SupahGassy(the Sylveon flincher :P), the luxrays, the bisharps and a lot of cool guys i didnt have the chance to, but overall i enjoyed my time in BLT so much, and i hope i can earn my place in the next 1. Thank you all

Well, as we're officially out of BLT, there are some people I need 2 mention:

XtC BlakkOutZ: When ya nammed Tornadus after me I found it strange, but then seeing u spamed it on most of ur teams, im glad u did :D The OU MVP, you came through 4 us when we needed ya most, despite all the pressure

Arifeen: Well the win/loss record migth not be the most impressive but he's hax's favorite playdoll, however a very chill guy who im happy 2 have had as teammate

TechSupportBreloom : we never really talked before BLT, so it was a nice chance we got in the same team as he's quite an awesome guy and a friend here (thanks 4 the diance team btw :D)

Anditeo: A really nice teammate i enjoyed having! he may not be 2 famous but he packs the charisma and the skill

Feliburn and sirDonovan: I would really like to thank you guys the most because you chose, gave and trusted me with the 7th draft slot. It's thanks to you that I sneaked back 2 bed happy at 2 am after i woke up 2 see the last few ppl of draft getting picked, and my name in HL. i hope i did you proud, as u were awesome managers and thanks 4 all the work u guys do 4 us at tours room

Montsegur: it's a shame our mascot didnt live the match, but it was still nice
Schaff: well i didnt get 2 talk 2 him much, but he's an RU pro
Sand1234, Hyuhyy and nuggetman: I wish they played with us in BLT, but real life is priority

Lepros: im giving him a shoutout because he might also not have the most impressive W/L record, but it's not easy 2 fight under the pressure of carrying the entire team, plus we hit 5 hurricanes and confused his sylveon bad, and yet he fought great, so I respect him.

The Smogon Doubles OU room 4 helping me with my team, especialy YellowPaint

there's a lot more i wanna mention, Majore D'Mawile, MiltankMilk, SupahGassy(the Sylveon flincher :P), the luxrays, the bisharps and a lot of cool guys i didnt have the chance to, but overall i enjoyed my time in BLT so much, and i hope i can earn my place in the next 1. Thank you all
I hear you, man! Btw, where da replay?

Did not manage to keep the dream alive for a clean record this week. (We will have to do it in the finals instead)
Lost in a well played game vs Anditeo. Was a plessure to play you.

Not that this match mattered for the overall winner of the week, but I won in a very fun and intense game against FlareonZ. Based Onix gave me some very much needed damage on Mienfoo to win (5 hit, 1 crit Rock Blast), but it was still was an excellent game. Good luck in the finals, Flareon, I'll try to be there to root for you :] http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-232936834

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-233246558
Beat Genesis7 in what can only be described as very hax influenced.

And I have a few shoutouts that need to be mentioned now that I've had all my blt matches:

TechSupportBreloom: I hadn't had many run ins with you before this, but you showed results and played brilliantly, and I thoroughly enjoyed being part of your team. You didn't have an easy draw by any means at all, and still pulled amazing results.

Arifeen: You were new to the team subbing for sand1234, and even though your results might not have gone as well as we hoped, you had heart and didn't give up, and I believe that they don't reflect your abilities whatsoever

Schaff: Another sub that played for nuggetman, and you were a very skilled player that gave us hope in this tour.

Montsegur: Yet again a sub :P But really, the team mascot and an awesome user. Would like to see you more often as well in tournament rooms

Silverwhiteblue: You were absolutely brilliant this tournament and showed plenty of promise. Can easily say that I couldn't have been happier that you were the 7th draft that was picked by feli and dono. I definitely hope to see you more often in the tournament room, and I'm glad you named your kangaskhan after me.

Anditeo: You had great enthusiasm in this tournament, and you were the first to ensure that the aegislashes didn't have a dream clean sweep ;) Glad that you played LC for us, and that you were a huntail along with me.

Feliburn and SirDonovan: I was very surprised when I watched the live draft and went at round three picks for all the managers. Im very glad that it was you who picked me, as I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the huntails and having such awesome team mates :)

Sand1234, Nuggetman and Hyuhyy: It was a shame you were unable to participate in this, but I hope to see you in tournament room more often, and hopefully in future instalments of blt.

LePros: You definitely needed to be on this list. You had my heart beating so fast in that semifinal at 1-1, and most definitely did not let the bisharps go down without a fight. Like I said earlier about Arifeen, your results most definitely do not reflect on your abilities

Genesis7: The other user I battled multiple times in this tour. I thoroughly enjoyed our first battle, which I thought was intense, but I definitely didn't enjoy the landslide of hax that influenced the second even if it was my way. Best of luck in the finals, cant wait to watch.

Jariibo: Thanks for sparing with me as practice before that nerve wracking semifinal. Gave me a chance to test a couple of teams for use in the tournament, so I'm very grateful for that.

Good luck to everyone else in the tour!

#RIPHuntails2K15

Edit: i would also like to apologise to genesis7 for missing the first scheduled battle time because I was still asleep, and greatly appreciated you agreeing to battle me later. Made me feel a little guilty for haxing you out of that, but I'm glad it didn't influence who made finals :P This tournament was a lot of fun, hope it's the first of many! :)

Last edited:
I think I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do some shoutouts/thank yous, since I had a lot of fun with this tourney, mostly due to the wonderful people I met while participating:

TechSupportBreloom and SilverWhiteBlue: You guys were incredibly awesome teammates. Great players, always friendly, willing to help me out, and were overall amazing members of the chat and team. I look forward to chatting with you guys in the tournaments chat from time to time.

XtcBlakkOutZ,: I wish I could have been able to interact with you more, because I'm sure you're just as delightful as TSB and SWB. You came up clutch for us in the sudden death, and were a great battler overall, and I am honored I was on a team with you. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you around more often.

Arifeen, Schaff and Montsegur: Thank you so much for subbing in for our absent players. You really helped us in our time of need.

Sand1234, Nuggetman and Hyuhyy: Wish you could have played with us, but I hope everything is going excellently for y'all.

Feliburn and SirDonovan: You two were amazing managers. Feliburn, I know you had a lot on your plate having to sub a fair number of people in, but you were always able to find someone, and that says a lot in my opinion. And thank you for drafting me. I am honored that I was placed into the Huntails.

Crystalites and Uberbully: I enjoyed our games very much, and you both are incredible players.

FlareonZ: I really enjoyed our two battles as well. They were both incredibly intense. I also need to thank you extra for being willing to wait for me on our match day on Week 3. I was having a very stressful day, and the fact that you were so chill about me being late took a lot off my shoulders, and I really appreciate it.

And Finally, I have to thank my good friend Terrible Thomas (AKA Mediocre Manifesto) for getting me to start playing tournaments around the beginning of February to qualify for this tournament. If it wasn't for him, I never would have participated or have met some great people along the line.

The TL:DR of this is that I <3 all of you wonderful people. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)