Tournament BLT V: Group Stage Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this Blt has been great! Some awesome games have been played. Many upsets have taken place. But players, do remember this is a teamtour where people like to watch. Im not saying you cant hide or modchat but hide the game at the end so people can atleast watch and enjoy the game who are in the chat. If you hide and still post the replay thats even better!
Anyways lets keep this quality blt up and going :swole:
LGI Poli's!!!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-782205446 ya boi just copped his 2nd alltime blt win diancies let's fking get it
Screenshot_2018-07-27-15-43-01-1.png

:bloblul:
Memes aside, just wanted to have a quick Midseason (Short BLT:psysad:) check-in as Week 2 comes to a close over the weekend; I really appreciate that people have had good attitudes and sportsmanship, it's been enjoyable discussing matchups and games so far. It's been especially nice to see players improving, and some even revealing their true forms as GOATs.

Anyway, carry on, wishing everyone a great weekend and the best for the rest of Week 2 and Week 3, woo!

PS: Mihawk, expecting your resignation letter on my desk by Monday :afrostar:

PPS: Go Azalea Alakazams! #ZAMSLAM

View attachment 129775
:bloblul:
Memes aside, just wanted to have a quick Midseason (Short BLT:psysad:) check-in as Week 2 comes to a close over the weekend; I really appreciate that people have had good attitudes and sportsmanship, it's been enjoyable discussing matchups and games so far. It's been especially nice to see players improving, and some even revealing their true forms as GOATs.

Anyway, carry on, wishing everyone a great weekend and the best for the rest of Week 2 and Week 3, woo!

PS: Mihawk, expecting your resignation letter on my desk by Monday :afrostar:

PPS: Go Azalea Alakazams! #ZAMSLAM
smh baithawk i'm the bane of your existence for a reason

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That was the worse hax I ever experienced in mons, I got robbed from the win. :(

E: Talking about Spiritzee getting crit burned since it was psy z which have helped out a lot mid game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)