Breeding Variants

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Y'know, upon taking a closer look at it, I've realized Steelix-Armory is completely stupid in nearly every aspect. King's Shield is just further insult to injury, but otherwise this is complete bullshit and it's banned.

Also, I'm changing my mind on the whole Megalix being allowed thing. Allowing exceptions like that would get confusing real fast

EDIT: Houndoom-Brittle is banned too. 1/8 HP is a small price to pay for ridiculous nuking capabilities coupled with Ferrothorn-tier physical bulk.

No one 'mon should have all them hazards.

Pokemon Name: Shuckle-Membrane
Stats: 50/10/230/10/230/5 | 535 BST
Type: Bug/Rock
New Moves: Recover, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, U-turn, Final Gambit
Abilities: Sturdy, Sticky Hold, Contrary
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 22.9kg (40 BP)
Dex Entry: The frail body inside its shell is covered with a membrane that streamlines and preserves the nutrients of the berries it consumes. Dry climate is the bane of its existence.

I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage.

Pokemon Name: Ampharos-Mirage
Stats: 90/75/101/115/90/55 | 526 BST (Mega: 90/95/121/165/110/45 | 626 BST)
Type: Electric/Ground (Mega: Electric/Dragon, unfortunately)
New Moves: Slack Off, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Yawn
Abilities: Static, Sand Force, Plus (Mega: Mold Breaker)
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 180.7kg (100 BP)
Dex Entry: By virtue of thick yet fuzzy skin, it has the endurance to wander around the desert for weeks, using light from its tail to create mirages in hopes of enticing would-be prey.
(Mega) The wool gained from Mega Evolution is a double-edged sword. On one hand, it is prone to desert tempests. On the other hand, its mirages are enhanced by draconic majesty.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
SHIT

Voting starts now, Noivern-Wise, Steelix-Armory and Houndoom-Brittle still banned

EDIT: My votes

My Volbeat-Diva (SV)
My Glalie-Toadstool (SV)
Scoopapa's Pachirisu-Nocturnal
Samtendo09's Flareon-Ocean
Raging Swampert's Drampa-ANGRY
Anaconja's Shiftry-Lava

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Aight, I'm boutta close voting. 2 winners with 5 votes, and 2 2nd place mons with 4 votes each for a total of 4 new additions

In First Place...
Base >
< Donor
Pokemon Name
: Flareon-Ocean
Egg Group: Field
Stats: 118/130/60/95/110/65 (583 BST | Averaged HP) | Weight would 294.0 kg
Type: Fire / Water
New Moves: Curse, Liquidation, Earthquake, Scald, Sleep Talk
Abilities: Flash Fire | Pressure
Dex Entry: Ocean Flareon are much bigger than standard Fleron, and their fluffy fur become blue. The tip of the tail have two pointed end, like a Wailord’s tailfin. The water they creates are scalding and even vaporize into hot mist.
Competitive Use: 118 / 110 special bulk is nothing to scoff at, and makes Flare Blitz a bit more bearable as a Fire-type STAB thanks to higher base HP. Fire / Water means that while it is weak to Rock, Ground and Electric, the first two are weak to Water, and Electric being weak to Earthquake. Curse can be used finally give Flareon a way to gather an Attack boost and lightly patch up its poor Defense, at the cost of it’s already slow speed… but with Flame Charge, while weak, the slow speed is a bit negligible thanks to Water STAB.

One can even go Rest + Sleep Talk to shove off damage and non-volatile statuses at cost of lacking coverage, although Pressure can quickly waste valuable PPs of the likes of Recover as well as giving a hard time to most passive Walls.
Is It Overpowered?: Doubtful, with 60 Defense and 4MSS, as well as having to choose between the recoil Flare Blitz or the speed-up but weak Flame Charge, it can be easily ditched out by strong physical wallbreakers. While lack of strong Water STABs can hurt, Fire / Water STAB is near unresisted, with Earthquake taking care of the likes of Toxapex. It is also vulnerable to residual damage, notably Stealth Rocks, but a Rest + Sleep Talk set shouldn’t worry too much about this.​

Pokemon Name: Lapras-ANGRY (Lapras + Drampa)
Egg Group: Monster
Stats: 130/85/80/110/90/60 (Special Attack Averaged)
Type: Water/Dragon
New Moves: Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Roost, Hurricane, Calm Mind
Abilities: Water Absorb, Berserk, Hydration (H)
Dex Entry: When this Pokemon gets angry, a huge storm forms around it. This storm is devastating to the surrounding population
Competitive Use: A bulky mon with a good defensive type that can punch holes through teams if it gets up a few calm minds.

In Second Place...

Pokemon Name: Exploud-Meow
Stats: 104 / 91 / 63 / 91 / 73 / 91 | BST: 513
Type: Normal
New Moves: Nasty Plot, U-turn, Taunt, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt
Abilities: Technician | Scrappy (HA)
Dex Entry: A proud Pokémon, it regularly has roaring matches with its companions to see who is best.
Competitive Use: Its Exploud, but with an actual speed tier. With a Nasty Plot under its belt Exploud-Meow can break apart the best cores in OU with its STAB Scrappy Boomburst and its massive coverage catalogue.
Pokemon Name: Butterfree-Armor (+Shuckle)
Egg Group: Bug
Stats: 60/45/140/90/80/70 (485) (Defense)
Type: Bug/Rock
New Moves: Shell Smash, Sticky Web, Ancient Power, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Abilities: Compound Eyes / Sturdy / Tinted Lens (Hidden)
Height: 1.1 m
Weight: 38 kg
Dex Entry: Armor Butterfree's torso(?) area (it's a bug i don't know the correct terminology) and wings are covered in a thick red armor, making it harder to hurt but also leaving it unable to fly.
Competitive Use: epic sleep powder + shell smash
Lapras-Angry 5
Flareon-Ocean 5

Exploud-Meow 4
Butterfree-Armor 4

Shifty-Lava 3
Glalie-Toadstool 3

Milotic-Serpent 2
Salazzle-Solar 2
Volbeat-Diva 2

Pachirisu-Nocturnal 1
Jolteon-Crowned 1
Dragalge-Derp 1
Cloyster-Coral 1
Shuckle-Membrane 1
Zebstrika-Flare 1

The next slate starts now. Release your subs!

Quick Question.
Is Phione able to breed with regular Pokemon? I know Manaphy can, but only with Ditto. I also know that Phione is in the Water1/Fairy egg groups, but so is Manaphy.
If allowed, one of my subs will use Phione as a base.
Edit: Unfortunately, no.
Also, my other subs:

Pokemon Name: Araquanid-Pond (Araquanid+Masquerain)
Egg Group: Water1/Bug
Stats: 68/70/92/75/132/42
Type: Water/Flying
New Moves: Quiver Dance
, Hydro Pump, Air Slash, Roost, and Tailwind
Abilities:
Water Bubble, HA: Intimidate
Height: 1.2m
Weight: 39.3kg
Dex Entry: Araquanid will find small bird Pokemon to put inside its bubble. It can quickly accelerate out of water and take flight due to its wings being made of its legs and water
Competitive Use:
Araquanid-Pond functions both in its older role of Sticky Web user, and now as a slow, bulk bulky, Quiver Dancer. It is able to utilize both of its abilities to achieve both roles. It can intimidate physical attackers that can KO it regularly to allow Araquanid to set up Sticky or Dances. Water Bubble, with much better SpA and Special moves can pack a powerful Hydro Pump, which can now OHKO Kartana without needing HP Fire.

Pokemon Name: Abomasnow-Falling (Abomasnow+Exploud)
Egg Group: Monster/Grass
Stats: Regular: 90/92/75/92/85/64 Mega: 90/92/75/92/85/34
Type:
Grass/Normal
New Moves: Boomburst
, Fire Blast, Surf, and Taunt
Abilities: Scrappy
HA: Sound Proof Mega Ability: Scrappy
Height: 11.1m
Weight: 430kg
Dex Entry: If an Abomasnow falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Yes, a lot of sound actually.
Competitive Use:
Very simple. Abomasnow now just blasts off Boombursts, along with its coverage. It is able to switch into Water, Ground, and Grass moves, but now without as terrible of weaknesses.

Pokemon Name: Mudsdale-Wet (Mudsdale + Quagsire)
Egg Group: Field/Water1
Stats: 100/125/100/60/85/35
Type: Ground/Water
New Moves: Scald, Haze, Recover, and Curse
Abilities: Water Absorb,
Stamina HA: Inner Focus
Dex Entry: Unlike its Dry counterparts, Mudsdale Wet are unmalleable. Both physically and for doing tasks. The latter mostly caused by its lower intelligence
Competitive Use:
Mudsdale is honestly close to being very good in OU. All it really needs is recovery. I forgone Unaware as that would be overkill.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Quick Question.
Is Phione able to breed with regular Pokemon? I know Manaphy can, but only with Ditto. I also know that Phione is in the Water1/Fairy egg groups, but so is Manaphy.
If allowed, one of my subs will use Phione as a base.
It is genderless and normally incapable of breeding with other mons, so no.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I will post my submissions later on, but mind if I help out for the Spreadsheet to add winners? Especially since you didn't updated it yet.

Also, that's only a coincidence but my two winner Submissions are both Fire-type and have high special bulk. If I make another Fire-type submission, it special bulk will sure be lower than Ocean Flareon and especially Flame Goodra.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Pokemon Name: Parasect-Bouquet
Egg Group: Grass
Stats: 60 / 95 / 80 / 60 / 80 / 65 (440 BST)
Type:
/

New Moves: Defog, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Trick Room, U-Turn
Abilities: Effect Spore, Dry Skin, Triage
Dex Entry: The large assortment of flowers on its back leaves a soothing aroma that puts prey to sleep. Wherever it walks, flowers bloom.
Competitive Use: Comfey was OK, but it suffered from poor offensives and a weak STAB. Parasect-Bouquet amends both of those issues to become a menace with Triage Leech Life, even if its overall stats still aren't all that special. Tapu Lele and Steels in general are a huge point of concern for it, but U-turn can be used to pivot out of those answers.

Pokemon Name: Lairon-Crossbones (Lairon + Marowak-Alola)
Stats: 60 / 90 / 140 / 50 / 65 / 40 (445 BST, Eviolite Compatible)
Type:
/

New Moves:
Bonemerang, Knock Off, Pain Split, Shadow Bone, Will-O-Wisp
Abilities: Sturdy, Cursed Body, Heavy Metal
Dex Entry: Despite regularly taking long treks for food and shelter, it leaves behind zero footprints.
Competitive Use: A bulky support mon with a good mix of not hitting like a wet noodle and utility. However, it despises Knock Off and outside of Pain Split it has no recovery.

Pokemon Name: Glalie-Toadstool (Glalie + Breloom)
Egg Group: Fairy
Stats: 80 / 105 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 80 (505 BST)
Type:
/

New Moves:
Bullet Seed, Mach Punch, Seed Bomb, Sludge Bomb, Superpower
Abilities: Technician, Ice Body, Moody
Mega Stats: 80 / 145 / 80 / 120 / 80 / 100 (605 BST)
Dex Entry: Touching the mushrooms on its head releases spores that can instantly inflict hypothermia and other cold-related diseases regardless of temperature.
Competitive Use: The base form is designed to abuse Technician with some of Breloom's trademark moves + buffed Avalanche and Ice Shard. Meanwhile, the Mega is a lethal all-out attacker that mainly spams Return while disposing of Water types with Grass STAB. Both forms have their own flaws; the base has just ok stats and the mega has no set-up methods and can be outsped by the likes of Blacephalon and Kartana.

Last edited:

Pokemon Name: Lairon-Crossbones (Lairon + Marowak-Alola)
Stats: 60 / 90 / 140 / 50 / 65 / 40 (445 BST, Eviolite Compatible)
Type:
/

New Moves:
Bonemerang, Knock Off, Pain Split, Shadow Bone, Will-O-Wisp
Abilities: Sturdy, Cursed Body, Heavy Metal
Dex Entry: Despite regularly taking long treks for food and shelter, it leaves behind zero footprints.
Competitive Use: A bulky support mon with a good mix of not hitting like a wet noodle and utility. However, it despises Knock Off and outside of Pain Split it has no recovery.
Oh, so we can get forms for NFE as well? Neat.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor

Base >
< Donor
Pokémon Name
: Glaceon-Tricky
Stats: 65/60/110/130/95/90 (550 BST | Averaged Speed)
Typing: Ice / Normal
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Agility, U-Turn, Fake Out
Abilities: Technician | Ice Body
Dex Entry: While very cheeky, Tricky Glaceon have a big heart and is willing to guide Pokémon that are lost in cold areas. Their ice breath is powerful enough to knock out a Steelix.
Competitive Potentials: Standard Glaceon’s stats just don’t work for an Ice-type. Tricky Glaceon’s base 90 Speed is much more reasonable, especially after an Agility, and have other utilities such as U-Turn to for scouting, Fake Out to waste a turn of unwanted weather/terrain (obviously fails in Psychic Terrain), and Nasty Plot to make it a scary set-up wallbreaker. Technician is where things get real interesting; by itself, only Roserade really benefit from a much needed boosted Hidden Power for instant coverage, but Glaceon itself can learn Frost Breath. Generally, Frost Breath isn’t worth using despite guaranteed Crits because it is weak by itself and have 90% Accuracy… but with Technician, (60 BP x Technician Boost) x Crit makes 135, which is higher than Blizzard’s non-Crit BP while having better accuracy. I just invented BoltBreath, everybody. This works best as a late-game sweeper or as a wallbreaker.
Is It Overpowered?: 4x weak to Fighting is what prevent it from being too strong, making pretty much all viable Fighting-type OU mons a big threat, especially Unburden-boosted Hawlucha as Tricky Glaceon cannot outrun it at all, even if Agility-boosted, though none want to switch into the criminally strengthened Frost Breath attack (or in Keldeo’s case, Thunderbolt). Granted, you can simply have Tapu Koko/Tapu Lele as long as you keep either alive, but I talk about a 1v1 situation. Stealth Rock will also cripple it if not handled carefully as well. Special Walls that aren’t weak to the BoltBreath and Ground Hidden Power can wall it well, especially Chansey. Having Normal-type means that Shadow Sneak will not work, but in turn, makes Mach Punch particularly deadlier.

Base >
< Donor
Pokémon Name
: Emboar-Lightning
Stats: 110/123/65/100/65/98 (561 BST | Averaged Speed)
Typing: Fire / Electric
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Yawn, Agility
Abilities: Volt Absorb | Reckless
Dex Entry: Lighting Emboar are faster than their standard relative, and their acceleration allows them to catch their enemy off guard. They tend to become more reckless as a result of their newfound speed.
Competitive Potentials: Having higher Speed than standard Emboar allows Lightning Emboar to become faster and perform its role as a wallbreaker significantly better, as now it cannot be spedcrept so easily by slower threats like Clefable. This thus allows it to utilize Choice Band to a more efficient level, or it can use Choice Scarf better than standard Emboar. Reckless Wild Charge makes it a bit more potent as a Electric-type STAB, and access to Agility can turns into a surprise sweeper. Yawn or Thunder Wave to punish Switch-ins, and Volt Switch for offensive pivoting. Weak defenses can be crippling, but important resistances, especially to Steel-type, which means that it should not worry too much about potent Fairy-type STAB and BoltBeam.
Is It Overpowered?: 4x weak to Ground is dangerous, especially as much as Gliscor and Landorus-T are concerned, and Ground can block Volt Switch. Naturally faster Pokemon such as Greninja and Mega Alakazam can outspeed and Revenge Kill, but an Agility boosted Lightning Emboar can make this task more difficult, encouraging Greninja to use Water Shuriken if that did happened. Physical Walls capable of taking both STABs and Head Smash or Superpower will have easier time to stop it, but only if they don’t switch into a Yawn. Residual damage, especially Stealth Rock and recoil hits, can quickly wear it down and may require cleric support or hazard control if it want to stay for longer.

Base >
< Donor
Pokémon Name
: Roserade-Stoked
Egg Group: Fairy
Stats: 60/70/65/125/105/100 (525 BST | Averaged Speed)
Typing: Poison / Psychic
New Moves: Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Psychic
Abilities: Natural Cure / Surge Surfer | Technician
Dex Entry: Although Stoked Roserade’s surfing ability is more capable than Alolan Raichu, it prefers to keep its flowers clean. They have a tendency to go faster in electrical terrains.
Competitive Potentials: A set-up sweeper with usable abilities. Technician give some more oomph for Fake Out, Hidden Power and on lightweight, Grass Knot, Natural Cure gets rid of Paralysis, Sleep, Burn or Freeze as soon as it switches out, and Surge Surfer can be used to pair with Tapu Koko. It can also use Volt Switch to pivot from non-Ground-type threats. It’s Poison STAB in the form of Sludge Bomb allows it to take on most Fairy-type, with Hidden Power Ground being used against the likes of Magearna and Mawile. Stoked Roserade have other utilities, such as Toxic Spikes and Aromatherapy, but its weak physical bulk means that it have to use either of it carefully.
Is It Overpowered?: Weak physical bulk means that many faster physical threats can take it down before it could even act. It is also weak to Pursuit, which will put it into danger against Dark-type or other Pursuit Pokémon. None of its STAB are particularly powerful, which means that a special wall that can resist both can safely switch in. Most priority moves will also greatly harm it, especially Sucker Punch. It also face competition with other special Psychic-type like Mega Alakazam and Tapu Lele does to much more immediate power and the latter being able to put the useful Psychic Terrain.​

+

Pokemon Name: Espeon-Dusk ( Espeon + Umbreon )
Stats: 65 / 65 / 85 / 130 / 95 / 110 | 555 BST ( Def Averaged )
Type:

New Moves:
Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Taunt, Moonlight, Sucker Punch
Abilities: Synchronize | Magic Bounce (HA)
Dex Entry: When the sun and moon are both visible in the sky, this pokemon can see clearly into the minds of other pokemon and people.
Competitive Use: An offensive Magic Bounce abuser with some of Espeon's flaws mitigated. A second STAB and a boost to Def should make it a lot more useable. Although it faces competition from Mega Diancie, it can hold Choice Specs or a Z move, and be used with a different mega.

+

Pokemon Name:
Umbreon-Dawn ( Umbreon + Espeon )
Stats: 95 / 65 / 110 / 95 / 130 / 65 | 565 BST ( SpA Averaged )
Type:

New Moves:
Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Morning Sun, Stored Power
Abilities: Synchronize | Inner Focus (HA)
Dex Entry: When the sun's first light creeps over the horizon, this pokemon can see through solid barriers to find hiding prey.
Competitive Use: A bulky wincon with huge defenses and Calm Mind. It's less passive than Umbreon, although the secondary typing is a bit unfortunate defensively. It faces competition from Mega Latios, but once again the ability to hold an item and use a different mega gives it a niche.

Last edited:
Forretress + Vikavolt
Pokemon Name: Foretress-Glow
Egg Group: Bug
Stats: 75/90/140/102/60/40
Type: Electric/Steel
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Roost, Signal Beam, Bug Buzz, Spark
Abilities: Sturdy/Levitate (Overcoat)
Dex Entry: These bagworms produce a light that attracts and finds nourishing Pokemon to feed upon.
Competitive Use: With a coveted Electric/Steel type resisting all but 5 types and having access to Roost, Forretress-Glow can stick around a long time and spread lots of Spikes or Toxic Spikes, or Stealth Rocks. It still holds a distinction of the only Spiker with Volt Switch, it just doesn't roast instantly to a magby's rain weakened ember.

Qwilfish + Lanturn
Pokemon Name: Qwilfish-Lantern
Egg Group: Water2
Stats: 95/95/85/55/55/85
Type: Water/Electric
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Stockpile, Spark, Thunder
Abilities: Swift Swim/Volt Absorb (Intimidate)
Dex Entry: The thorny quills glow, some even produce lanterns as they grow older.
Competitive Use: I take that back about being the only Spiker with Volt Switch. Qwilfish here is the only as such who also has Intimidate. I can see a team up with Lando-T for some momentum building Intimidate and hazard stacking flips being very viable and their types sorta resist each other... but not fully.

Mantine + Amolamola
Pokemon Name: Mantine-Heartthrob
Egg Group: Water1
Stats: 125/40/70/80/140/70
New Moves: Wish, Psychic, Shadowball, Mirror Coat, Healing Wish
Abilities: Water Absorb/Regenerator (Water Veil)
Dex Entry: This Pokemon's fins have extra fins that can be used to grip
Competitive Use: Are you ANNOYED??! I hope you're annoyed! I'm mostly just annoyed Mantine isn't in Water2 to get Lightning Rod from Seaking, but I'll accept access to a regenerator with a boatload of HP. So we have 125/140 special defense although Electric weakness sucks. Otherwise it's kinda a wall and has Scald to help maintain itself in the face of its weaker Phys defense.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Mantine + Amolamola
Pokemon Name: Mantine-Heartthrob
Egg Group: Water1
Stats: 125/40/70/80/140/70
New Moves: Wish, Psychic, Shadowball, Mirror Coat, Healing Wish
Abilities: Water Absorb/Regenerator (Water Veil)
Dex Entry: This Pokemon's fins have extra fins that can be used to grip
Competitive Use: Are you ANNOYED??! I hope you're annoyed! I'm mostly just annoyed Mantine isn't in Water2 to get Lightning Rod from Seaking, but I'll accept access to a regenerator with a boatload of HP. So we have 125/140 special defense although Electric weakness sucks. Otherwise it's kinda a wall and has Scald to help maintain itself in the face of its weaker Phys defense.
Not sure about Mantine-Heartthrob: The regular form is already perfectly usable in OU, and this is just that but even better: Maybe even too much better with the even bigger bulk and all the utility it has, including Wishpassing and hazard removal. Your other subs seem ok though.

Pokemon Name: Avalugg-Shield (Avalugg + Bastiodon)
Stats: 95 / 117 / 184 / 44 / 92 / 28 (560 BST, Special Defense stats averaged)
Type:

New Moves: Heavy Slam, Metal Burst, Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, Taunt
Abilities: Soundproof / Ice Body | HA: Sturdy
Dex Entry: It's the last lineage of a cross breeding that happened many thousand years ago. It uses its strong structure on its head for both offensive and defensive purpose.
Avalugg-Shield @ Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam / Avalanche
- Recover / Taunt
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Pokemon Name: Pangoro-Confused (Pangoro + Spinda)
Egg Group: Field and Humanoid
Stats: 95 / 124 / 78 / 69 / 71 / 59 (496 BST, Speed stats averaged)
Type:

New Moves: Disable, Fake Out, Rapid Spin, Sucker Punch, Trick Room
Abilities: Mold Breaker / Iron Fist | HA: Contrary
Dex Entry: This species lives alone in the forests. It’s very dangerous when at the peak of its crazy rage rushes.
Pangoro-Crazy @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch
- Earthquake / Thunder Punch
- Parting Shot

Pangoro-Crazy @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch
- Earthquake / Thunder Punch
- Parting Shot

Pangoro-Crazy @ Assault Vest / Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def or 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant or Jolly Nature
- Superpower / Hammer Arm
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch / Power Trip
- Rapid Spin / Fake Out
- Drain Punch / Circle Throw / Earthquake / Stone Edge

Pokemon Name: Shiftry-Kalua (Shiftry + Torkoal)
Stats: 90 / 100 / 85 / 90 / 60 / 80 (505 BST, Defense stats averaged)
Type:

New Moves: Flame Charge, Lava Plume, Eruption, Earth Power, Earthquake
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Drought | HA: Pickpocket
Dex Entry: This variation is very common in Alola, it originated when part of a tribe of Shiftry moved on the cone of a volcano. They cook berries inside their belly, that can become as hot as inside an oven.
Shiftry-Kalua @ Heat Rock / Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 88 Atk / 168 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Growth
- Flame Charge
- Solar Beam
- Synthesis

Shiftry-Kalua @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm / Solar Beam
- Eruption / Lava Plume
- Earth Power / Knock Off
- Dark Pulse / Extrasensory / Focus Blast

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Pokemon Name: Abomasnow-Falling (Abomasnow+Exploud)
Egg Group: Monster/Grass
Stats: Regular: 90/92/75/92/85/64 Mega: 90/92/75/92/85/34
Type:
Grass/Normal
New Moves: Boomburst
, Fire Blast, Surf, and Taunt
Abilities: Scrappy
HA: Sound Proof Mega Ability: Scrappy
Height: 11.1m
Weight: 430kg
Dex Entry: If an Abomasnow falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Yes, a lot of sound actually.
Competitive Use:
Very simple. Abomasnow now just blasts off Boombursts, along with its coverage. It is able to switch into Water, Ground, and Grass moves, but now without as terrible of weaknesses.
Mega Abomasnow's ability is Snow Warning

G-Luke

Pokemon Name: Lurantis-Nut
Stats: 75 HP / 105 Atk / 90 Def / 102 SpA / 90 SpD / 45 Spe | BST: 502
Type: Grass / Dragon
New Moves: Dragon Hammer, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Outrage
Abilities: Frisk | Contrary (HA)
Dex Entry: This Lurantis variant sports extremely long scythes that it uses like stilts to prop itself high in the air to capture sunlight better.
Competitive Use: Its essentially Lurantis, but with a higher special attack and Dragon sub typing. It is particularly potent under Trick Room.

Pokemon: Mantine-Spiny
Egg Group: Water 1
Type: Poison / Flying
Stats: 85 HP / 40 Atk / 111 Def / 80 SpA / 140 SpD / 70 Spe [BST: 526]
New Moves: Sludge Bomb, Recover, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off, Baneful Bunker
Abilities: Water Absorb / Swift Swim / Merciless
Dex Entry: It primarily lives on the beach, where it glides across the sands. It dips underwater to hunt though.
Competitive Use: Mantine-Spiny is a very bulky special wall, but thanks to its different typing, its list of Pokémon it checks and the Pokémon that check it are vastly different than that of Toxapex, so they won't compete.

Last edited:
Birds of a feather build up together.

Pokemon Name: Mandibuzz-Brave (Flying)
Stats: 110/94/105/55/95/80 | 539 BST
Type: Dark/Flying
New Moves: Superpower, Bulk Up, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Hone Claws
Abilities: Defiant, Overcoat, Weak Armor
Height: 1.3m
Weight: 40.2kg (60 BP)
Dex Entry: It goes to great lengths to scavenge weakened Pokémon. The more its feathers are riddled with scars, the more struggles it has undergone in its scavenging career.

Dusclops is an interesting NFE, yes?

Pokemon Name: Dusclops-Gastric (Amorphous) [Eviolite-compatible]
Stats: 75/70/130/60/130/25 | 490 BST
Type: Ghost/Water
New Moves: Recover, Scald, Yawn, Mirror Coat, Earth Power
Abilities: Pressure, Sticky Hold, Frisk
Height: 1.2m
Weight: 30.2kg (60 BP)
Dex Entry: In an unlikely phenomenon, the purple liquid secreted by Gastrodon has caused Dusclops's body to liquefy. Some of its kindred have adhesive hands.

The main idea was Sheer Force Gunk Shot, but Nasty Plot could be interesting.

Pokemon Name: Ambipom-Regal (Field)
Stats: 75/100/66/72/66/115 | 494 BST
Type: Normal/Poison
New Moves: Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rock, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast
Abilities: Technician, Sheer Force, Skill Link
Height: 1.3m
Weight: 41.1kg (60 BP)
Dex Entry: Its dominance over other Ambipom lies primarily in the durability of its hide and the venom within the finger-like tips of its tails. Secondarily, it possesses a brain befitting its status.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

Pokemon Name: Comfey-Fungus
Stats: 51 / 91 / 90 / 82 / 110 / 100 | BST: 524
Type: Fairy / Fighting
New Moves: Drain Punch, Spore, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Rock Slide
Abilities: Triage | Poison Heal | Natural Cure (HA)
Dex Entry: While the flowers on its ring still remain, most have been turned into fungi, who help release toxins.
Competitive Use: A unique physical attacker with priority STAB that can heal it, as well as a the fastest Spore user you can get. Decent coverage and access to Swords Dance can also not make too 1-dimensional.
Is It OP?: Only a decent attack stat and low HP do make it somewhat like a wet noodle at times.

Pokemon Name: Hariyama-IDK
Egg Group: Human-like
Stats: 144 / 120 / 60 / 40 / 60 / 77 | BST: 501
Type: Normal / Fighting
New Moves: Healing Wish, Drain Punch, Circle Throw, Quick Attack, Encore
Abilities: Thick Fat | Limber | Sheer Force (HA)
Dex Entry: someone just wanted a bunny sumo girl for some reason, so here you go.
Competitive Use: Uh...I think it could be a interesting meat shield that can sacrifice itself while be a hard hitter? I don't know, but Hariyama not being slow, having Drain Punch and STAB priority, as well as getting a secondary typing and unique support options of its kind.
Is It OP?: Still, it has some of Hariyama problems, now including the fact that Ghosts can shut it down easily and losing Guts does hurt, but sacrifices, eh?

Pokemon Name: Delphox-Lazy
Stats: 75 / 114 / 72 / 114 / 100 / 104 | BST: 579
Type: Normal / Fire
New Moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Slack Off
Abilities: Blaze | Truant | Magician (HA)
Dex Entry: While it lays around for 16 hours per day, its unique combination of brains and brawn make it dangerous to face.
Competitive Use: A example of something good you can make with Slaking. Gaining BoltBeam coverage, as well as a usable Attack stat and recovery, it does make Delphox able to pull off a attacker role really well.
Is It OP?: It still has 4MSS, though, thanks to its many excellent options, and a lack of a good physical Fire STAB outside of Fire Punch.

(May or may not replace with another Slaking donor fusion)

Last edited:

G-Luke

Pokemon Name: Breloom-Luau
Stats: 70 / 130 / 80 / 60 / 60 / 85 | BST: 485
Type: Fairy / Fighting
New Moves: Play Rough, U-Turn, Petal Blizzard, Growth, Aromatherapy
Abilities: Triage | Poison Heal | Technician (HA)
Dex Entry: This Breloom variant has instead sweet-smelling flowers instead of its usual fungus, though it does absorb toxins well.
Competitive Use: Well, its Breloom, but with a better base Speed stat, great STAB coverage, and 3 amazing abilities. Oh, and its a pretty flower girl.
Cant use mons RUBL and up as bases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)