SPOILERS! Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Data Dumps

Hopefully the reception of the rematch teams somehow grabs the attention of someone who works at GF so they can realize a portion of a single employee's workday can be spent doing basic data entry to make a small subset of dedicated fans happy by making difficulty/challenge modes and I pray to any god the guy who decided on the B2W2 key system misses that pitch meeting.

Most notable is this. I like this person's optimism that Shaymin and Darkrai's items will be added through updates/patches like the rest of the video game world rather than one-off events at a shop for two weeks lol

I think this more means a patch to remove the hardcoded falses. Even if they were to release the items right this minute, without thing set to true they still wouldn't activate.

Sighhhhh that Victini....what a strang thing that was.

On another note, from this Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/qqkrdh
The EVs, obviously, which is one thing.

But these seem to be Cynthia's team's move sets on the first go around -

Spiritomb: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Sucker Punch
Roserade: Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball
Gastrodon: Scald, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb
Lucario: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot
Milotic: Recover, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Scald
Garchomp: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Poison Jab

That Milotic is going to be tougher than ever to take down...and Garchomp and Lucario are looking real tough with their physical and special sweeping move sets respectively.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 10.02.46 PM.png

Flint got tired of your memes and now he's gonna Baton Pass Minimize boosts to his Infernape. Interesting enough this Driflim is entirely Support based, which is kinda cool.

I'm also loving Life Orb + Sheer Force, and the fact they aren't afraid to give Pokemon other than their aces items (along with items that aren't just Sitrus Berries)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
This could change on the Day 1 Patch, but Darkrai and Shaymin aren't Shiny Locked!
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/qqlfam
View attachment 384270
Platinum Elite Four teams make their appearance in the rematches
The only thing I wished for was granted. I should've been more specific about when they happen though... Are the Platinum teams just those 5 or did they add a 6th Pokemon?

I was thinking no to this game, but the bosses having EVs and their movesets are impressive enough to be tempt me. I could totally see me dying to Garchomp again. I'm really bad at saying no to Pokemon... Still saying no for on release day.

Edit:
View attachment 384277
Flint got tired of your memes and now he's gonna Baton Pass Minimize boosts to his Infernape

I'm also loving Life Orb + Sheer Force, and the fact they aren't afraid to give Pokemon other than their aces items (along with items that aren't just Sitrus Berries)
And that's a reason for saying no. I fucking hate this bastard even more.

This could change on the Day 1 Patch, but Darkrai and Shaymin aren't Shiny Locked!
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/qqlfam

The only thing I wished for was granted. I should've been more specific about when they happen though... Are the Platinum teams just those 5 or did they add a 6th Pokemon?

I was thinking no to this game, but the bosses having EVs and their movesets are impressive enough to be tempt me. I could totally see me dying to Garchomp again. I'm really bad at saying no to Pokemon... Still saying no for on release day.
All rematches have an extra 6th Pokemon

Pulling out the ones people care about:
Aaron 1 = Trainer ID 185
Bertha 1 = 186
Flint 1 = 187
Lucian 1 = 188
Cynthia = 191

Gardenia 1 = 240
Wake 1 = 241
Maylene 1 = 242
Fantina 1 = 243
Candice 1 = 244
Volkner 1 = 245

Barry's legion of teams 351 - 362 and also just randomly spread around all over the place & his post game teams are 663 - 668

All the rematch teams for leaders & e4 and such are 676 -on, including some of what I assume are Morimoto's team(s).
Weirdly the E4 seem to have two sets of these teams? One with just 5 pokemon, one with 6 at higher level. how strange.

So if I am reading that correct, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus are not going to be in? At least day one.
Darkrai & Shaymin require an event to get the items (& likely a patch to unset that flag from false)

Arceus seems like it's in the process of being partially dummied out honestly.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
On another note, from this Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/qqkrdh
The EVs, obviously, which is one thing.

But these seem to be Cynthia's team's move sets on the first go around -

Spiritomb: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Sucker Punch
Roserade: Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball
Gastrodon: Scald, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb
Lucario: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot
Milotic: Recover, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Scald
Garchomp: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Poison Jab

That Milotic is going to be tougher than ever to take down...and Garchomp and Lucario are looking real tough with their physical and special sweeping move sets respectively.
Here I was hoping Garchomp would have dragon dance instead of swords dance to make it even tougher to deal with. Disappointing. Seriously gonna reconsider buying this thing if Garchomp doesn't get dd even as an egg move

That aside, Spiritomb really has it rough. Then again, it really doesn't learn anything that's strong against fairy types. I guess shadow ball counts

Roserade seems meh, Gastrodon is meh but holy shit that Lucario actually has a nice moveset. Dragon pulse is questionable but damn, np + stabs makes it a legit threat. Finally, scalding Milotic. Would be nice if they buffed marvel scale and changed it from + defense if user has status to + def and cancels the effects of the status but hey, at least it's using scald

I think there are a third set of E4 rematches that go into the EIGHTIES

Spiritomb84
PressureSitrus BerryShadow Ball / Dark Pulse / Will-O-Wisp / Sucker Punch
Porygon-Z85
AdaptabilityExpert BeltHyper Beam / Shadow Ball / Ice Beam / Thunderbolt
Togekiss86
Serene GraceLeftoversAir Slash / Dazzling Gleam / Aura Sphere / Thunder Wave
Lucario86
Inner FocusFocus SashClose Combat / Meteor Mash / Earthquake / Extreme Speed
Milotic84
Marvel ScaleFlame OrbRecover / Mirror Coat / Ice Beam / Scald
Garchomp!88
Rough SkinYache BerryDragon Claw / Earthquake / Swords Dance / Poison Jab
And also cynthia picked upa porygon-z because why not i guess!

I think there are a third set of E4 rematches that go into the EIGHTIES

Spiritomb84
PressureSitrus BerryShadow Ball / Dark Pulse / Will-O-Wisp / Sucker Punch
Porygon-Z85
AdaptabilityExpert BeltHyper Beam / Shadow Ball / Ice Beam / Thunderbolt
Togekiss86
Serene GraceLeftoversAir Slash / Dazzling Gleam / Aura Sphere / Thunder Wave
Lucario86
Inner FocusFocus SashClose Combat / Meteor Mash / Earthquake / Extreme Speed
Milotic84
Marvel ScaleFlame OrbRecover / Mirror Coat / Ice Beam / Scald
Garchomp!88
Rough SkinYache BerryDragon Claw / Earthquake / Swords Dance / Poison Jab
And also cynthia picked upa porygon-z because why not i guess!
What an odd team, but I'm loving it. Weird how Lucario went from a Special attacker to a Physical one here, and Porygon-Z is really weird but awesome (that Hyper Beam is gonna fucking hurt, and it has BoltBeam??)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)