BST Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against zdrup, GG.

Edit: So did a single turn sleep and a crit on my Shaymin, but hey that's the haxer talking.

my opponent and i were going to play this weekend but he isn't ready... he said he can only play while im at school this week :/

I contacted Mizuno on irc, and he says he wont be around till the weekend. so Im requesting an extension until maybe saturday.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity post. Scimjara and I decided to battle on Saturday, but I just realized it was after the deadline, so we might need a short extension.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Babypanda has certain hours he can be online and it doesn't pair up to well with my schedule(mostly when im in school=/). I need to go now, so im hoping we can get this done tomorrow.

extension over the weekend would be fantastic. (orevensaturday)

(purplefingers vs Mizuno), (Eo Ut Mortus vs Scimjara), and (Yondie vs BabyPanda) will have extensions till Sunday at 7pm GMT-6.

yea heres the deal with my opponent: he can only play on sunday. i was ready last sunday, he wasnt. next sunday the deadline is past and i likely wont be on/ill have been up all night and wont want to play... we only have a 3 hour time difference, it is ridiculous for my opponent to be unavailable 6 days a week.

(purplefingers vs Mizuno), (Eo Ut Mortus vs Scimjara), and (Yondie vs BabyPanda) will have extensions till Sunday at 7pm GMT-6.
Thanks man and sorry for the trouble, I am in the process of moving to my new apartment and don't have internet yet (it will be installed Saturday morning)

Vm'd Delko. We're having issues figuring out a meetup time since we seem to be about 9 hours apart. Working to resolve the issue though.

yea heres the deal with my opponent: he can only play on sunday. i was ready last sunday, he wasnt. next sunday the deadline is past and i likely wont be on/ill have been up all night and wont want to play... we only have a 3 hour time difference, it is ridiculous for my opponent to be unavailable 6 days a week.
Actually, I said about playing on Sunday just 'cause last time you said you can't really play on Saturdays. And also, we have 11-hour time difference (if what you said about your gmt -8 t.z. is truth, of course). -_- So while you're at school or sleeping at night, I'm free. And then the other way around. I don't see any sense in lying about our time difference.
AlphaJolt, don't get the wrong idea out of my opponent's posts, please. :D

So, Lucas and I may need a little more time. He logs off almost everytime I VM him while he's online. I think I'm just sending him VMs at bad times I guess. Anyway, I think well shoot for tomorrow before tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)