Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikela

Banned deucer.
I found out that the move 'Bide' is a little bit overpowered on Showdown. This doesn't work like this in the actual game. Thus I am pretty sure it's a bug.
If u use Bide and the Opponents pokemon, no matter what level hits u down to Sturdy, ur Bide, which is priority will OHKO their level 100 Rock head Aggron. Even though that is 4x resisted.

Example 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-8824214
Example 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-88246669

Not the best examples but keep in mind I use level 1 and they have level 100. Let's just hope to god this is not supposed to happen.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-88242146

I'm trying to get into LC but it's rejecting me because t says Golett can't learn Shadow Punch/ Dynamic Punch, even though it can

- Mr. Hugs (Muk) can't learn Focus Punch because it's incompatible with its ability or another move.
i have this problem with my muk just now. i could use it before.
The moves are: Focus Punch, Gunk Shot, Shadow Sneak, Substitute. Ability: Poison Touch

- Mr. Hugs (Muk) can't learn Focus Punch because it's incompatible with its ability or another move.
i have this problem with my muk just now. i could use it before.
The moves are: Focus Punch, Gunk Shot, Shadow Sneak, Substitute. Ability: Poison Touch
Focus Punch is a 4th gen tutor move and is incompatible with Poison Touch. I fixed hidden ability combinations that were incorrectly legal.

It looks like Clawitzers base speed on Showdown is wrong, according to Showdown its base speed should be 63 but I checked in game and its base speed actually seems to be 59.

In this image you can see the stats of my 31/x/31/31/31/31 level 50 Modest Clawitzer with 0 EVs. As you can see its speed stat is 79, where on Showdown under the exact same conditions the speed stat shows up as 83.

I understand that a statement in the op says that information placed on sites such as Bulbapedia and Serebii should be disregarded and Veekun should be used instead. But in this case it shows that the information on Veekun is actually false where Bulbapedia and Serebii are correct. When I recreate my Clawitzer on PO, where they use the base 59 speed, the speed stat also shows up as 79, like it does in my game. Leading me to believe that 59 is actually the correct base speed of Clawitzer, rather than the 63 used on Showdown.

My apologies if this was already known or misplaced, I hope I was able to help!

The models have recently been implemented on the server. While in a random battle, I got a Blissey, but the model was moving vertically up and down. When I called Blissey back, the HP gauge for it stayed there through the entire battle while moving up and down. I just wanted to make this known, thanks.

It looks like Clawitzers base speed on Showdown is wrong, according to Showdown its base speed should be 63 but I checked in game and its base speed actually seems to be 59.

In this image you can see the stats of my 31/x/31/31/31/31 level 50 Modest Clawitzer with 0 EVs. As you can see its speed stat is 79, where on Showdown under the exact same conditions the speed stat shows up as 83.

I understand that a statement in the op says that information placed on sites such as Bulbapedia and Serebii should be disregarded and Veekun should be used instead. But in this case it shows that the information on Veekun is actually false where Bulbapedia and Serebii are correct. When I recreate my Clawitzer on PO, where they use the base 59 speed, the speed stat also shows up as 79, like it does in my game. Leading me to believe that 59 is actually the correct base speed of Clawitzer, rather than the 63 used on Showdown.

My apologies if this was already known or misplaced, I hope I was able to help!
Fixed after the next server restart.

I was recently playing a quick match with my friend, and was testing out a Petaya Berry Dedenne. I noticed that Cheek Pouch wasn't restoring health at all. I tested with many other berries including Salac, Sitrus, and Kee Berry (the last of which was the most definitive test). It looks to me like the ability Cheek Pouch isn't working at the very least for Dedenne. I haven't checked for any other pokemon atm.

I found out that the move 'Bide' is a little bit overpowered on Showdown. This doesn't work like this in the actual game. Thus I am pretty sure it's a bug.
If u use Bide and the Opponents pokemon, no matter what level hits u down to Sturdy, ur Bide, which is priority will OHKO their level 100 Rock head Aggron. Even though that is 4x resisted.

Example 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-8824214
Example 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-88246669

Not the best examples but keep in mind I use level 1 and they have level 100. Let's just hope to god this is not supposed to happen.
Level doesn't matter, nor does weakness/resistance. Bide returns twice the damage taken over its two-turn period. Thing is, that should only total 22 damage. What I think is happening is that Showdown is calculating it based on how much damage the attack should have dealt, rather than how much HP you actually lost. Salamence's Dragon Rush deals a theoretical 9000 or so damage. Which means your Bide is dealing approximately 36000 damage in return. That OHKOs anything that isn't immune. Of course, you actually lose only 11 health from each hit, which means Bide should be dealing 44 damage, not 36000.

Mikela

Banned deucer.
Level doesn't matter, nor does weakness/resistance. Bide returns twice the damage taken over its two-turn period. Thing is, that should only total 22 damage. What I think is happening is that Showdown is calculating it based on how much damage the attack should have dealt, rather than how much HP you actually lost. Salamence's Dragon Rush deals a theoretical 9000 or so damage. Which means your Bide is dealing approximately 36000 damage in return. That OHKOs anything that isn't immune. Of course, you actually lose only 11 health from each hit, which means Bide should be dealing 44 damage, not 36000.
Yea, I was thinking Showdown took the percentage in count instead of the actual HPu lost. Level 1 Pineco doesn't have 20 HP yet. So 100% from a Lvl 100 pokemon seems a but much x)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Also noticed this.View attachment 9340 This was a Zygarde.
That's totally a Zygarde in the second slot. What are you talking about? That definitely isn't a Victreebel that just wants to be loved! Sheesh. People these days...

If you were to use the teams in a normal battle, would it still work as planned, or do you send out Victreebel instead of Zygarde?

Everything looks and acts normal in battle (even the mini sprites showing the status of your / your opponent's team); somehow it's only in that team selection view that Zygarde=Victreebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)