Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mega salamence is already out in the showdown server when i play random battle and when it tries to mega evolve i get this message Uncaught node.js Error

not huge but when I choose gen5ou format, PS ask me to choose my ubers teams instead of gen5ou teams even if i do not even have any ubers team lol

Illusio

Bold and Brash
/dt [insert new ORAS mon here] creates a glitch to the person who used it that looks like this.

http://pastebin.com/xRmpksN9

EDIT: Fixed

Also, the various Pikachus don't have their signature moves, such as that Pikachu Libre doesn't get Flying Press like it will in the real game.

Last edited:
I was playing a metronome triple battle, I used heal block, and then they got Healing Order and it worked.

Waggling a finger let it use Heal Order!
The opposing Fake Snubull regained health!
The opposing Fake Snubull's Heal Block wore off!

iirc it actually died to Life Orb recoil that would've actually happened to Whiscash. Slayer95 may be able to either confirm or explain.
Ok, but it took 100% damage on that, and clearly something else happened too, because my opponent was unable to swap another pokemon into that position. I can confirm this because the game prompted me to make attacking decisions with him still having only one pokemon on the field. Can anyone try to recreate this bug in the actual game? Or is this just a glitch that happens because of the showdown order of operations when life orb damage is incurred?

Mega Lopunny's type doesn't appear to be working right, it seems like it's a pure Normal type and not a Normal/Fighting type.

as you can see, lopunny took neutral damage from zen headbutt, and HJK doesn't appear to have a STAB boost either (non-STAB hjk does 34.2 - 40.5% to a 0/0 meta, which i'm assuming they have, while stab hjk does at least 50%) i didn't take a screenshot, but when hovering over MLopunny it showed it as a normal type.
i'm sorry if this is some first turn MEvo thing and isn't a glitch

sirdonovan why my points in leaderboard decreases instead of increasing? I have 9 total points in total yesterday then I won 1 point in OU official tournament today. then when i check my ranking it said that i have only 8 points in total. can u pls fix that so i will be more eager to play pokemon showdown tnx.

So I just encountered a huge (and hilarious) bug, that actually caused another bug to occur as well. I'll list the scenario, the replay, and the log, for everyone to look at. Scenario - Random doubles battle. I will refer to my opponent's pokemon as left and right in reference to their positions. This bug only affected my opponent, so I will only talk about what happened to him and his pokemon.

Accelgor (Left), Whiscash (Right). Whiscash uses earthquake, hits Accelgor (Left) with red card, and so Whiscash (Right) is forced to randomly swap out. Random pokemon swapped in the (Right) position and is immediately KO'd seemingly by Whiscash's (Right) own earthquake (This is bug #1.) My opponent is then unable to swap in another pokemon into the (Right) position, and he claims he was told that the game was waiting on me. It displayed attacking options to me, even though he had no one in the (Right) position yet (Bug #2.) I had to turn battle timer on to time him out in order to end the battle.

Battle log of turn 6 -
Metagross used Bullet Punch!
It's not very effective... The opposing Whiscash lost 8.6% of its health!

The opposing Accelgor used Giga Drain!
It's super effective! Milotic lost 39.0% of its health!
Milotic ate its Sitrus Berry!
Milotic restored HP using its Sitrus Berry!

Milotic used Recover!
Milotic regained health!

The opposing Whiscash used Earthquake!
It's not very effective... The opposing Accelgor lost 43.2% of its health!
The opposing Accelgor held up its Red Card against the opposing Whiscash!

Mienshao was dragged out!
Milotic lost 53.4% of its health!
It's super effective! Metagross lost 67.7% of its health!
The opposing Mienshao lost some of its HP!

The opposing Mienshao fainted!

Metagross restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Link - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomdoublesbattle-174132899
iirc it actually died to Life Orb recoil that would've actually happened to Whiscash. Slayer95 may be able to either confirm or explain.
There are a number of issues related to Red Card. This one seems to be a very problematic bug :|

next time pls post a replay rather than the link to the actual match(click share replay). Here's the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-174732281
we don't know whether Primals come in the same category as Megas, i.e. only 1 allowed per team, so this isn't a bug.
We do know that they aren't in the same category. This isn't a bug.

Last edited:
So I've finally registered on the forums...

While messing around with a really silly BH team, I encountered the following bug:

Turn 9
Gengar-Mega used Entrainment!
The opposing SoPretteh acquired normalize!
The opposing SoPretteh used Thousand Arrows!
Gengar-Mega lost 24.4% of its health!

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-174873480
Basically, my Diancie-Mega's Pixilate got overwritten with Normalize and was still able to hit Gegnar with Thousand Arrows for neutral damage.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Glalite doesn't active Mega Evolution.

Mega Lopunny does not have its secondary Fighting typing.

Mega Swampert has the same stats as normal Swampert, should be 100/150/110/95/110/70.

So I've finally registered on the forums...

While messing around with a really silly BH team, I encountered the following bug:

Turn 9
Gengar-Mega used Entrainment!
The opposing SoPretteh acquired normalize!
The opposing SoPretteh used Thousand Arrows!
Gengar-Mega lost 24.4% of its health!

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-174873480
Basically, my Diancie-Mega's Pixilate got overwritten with Normalize and was still able to hit Gegnar with Thousand Arrows for neutral damage.
Yeah, this has happened to me before as well. Because Thousand Arrows is programmed to bypass immunities, Normal-type Thousand Arrows bypasses the Ghost-type immunity. Not sure if this reflects game mechanics, but that's the simple answer for why it's like that.

Turn 7

The opposing Landorus-Therian used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!

Rotom-Wash used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Landorus-Therian was burned!

The opposing Landorus-Therian was hurt by its burn!
Turn 8

The opposing Landorus-Therian usedExplosion!
Rotom-Wash lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Landorus-Therian fainted!

Rotom-Wash fainted!
★AllJokesAside: Oh
★AllJokesAside: My
★AllJokesAside: god
★AllJokesAside: Jesus christ xD
★Sharingan07: i have to say that

Go! Terrakion!
Terrakion is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into Terrakion!
Terrakion was poisoned!

AllJokesAside sent out Pinsir!

--------------------------------------------------

someone can explain me this, if:

252+ Atk Life Orb burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 252 HP / 168+ Def Rotom-W: 155-182 (50.9 - 59.8%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

i don't know if explosion drops defenses in xy like in the past gen, and unlike in BW. but this thing seems so odd.

Turn 7

The opposing Landorus-Therian used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!

Rotom-Wash used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Landorus-Therian was burned!

The opposing Landorus-Therian was hurt by its burn!
Turn 8

The opposing Landorus-Therian usedExplosion!
Rotom-Wash lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Landorus-Therian fainted!

Rotom-Wash fainted!
★AllJokesAside: Oh
★AllJokesAside: My
★AllJokesAside: god
★AllJokesAside: Jesus christ xD
★Sharingan07: i have to say that

Go! Terrakion!
Terrakion is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into Terrakion!
Terrakion was poisoned!

AllJokesAside sent out Pinsir!

--------------------------------------------------

someone can explain me this, if:

252+ Atk Life Orb burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 252 HP / 168+ Def Rotom-W: 155-182 (50.9 - 59.8%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

i don't know if explosion drops defenses in xy like in the past gen, and unlike in BW. but this thing seems so odd.
It's quite possible your opponent wasn't using 252 HP / 168+ Def.

Could be banded (and has to be unless you're running 0/0-):

252+ Atk Life Orb burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Rotom-W: 221-260 (91.7 - 107.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W: 229-269 (95 - 111.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

EVs sometimes don't save when you manually type them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)