Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Probable bug: ("probable" since I've never encountered this situation in-game)
Pursuit on a switch activates Red Card, but does not make the attacker switch.

Code:
The opposing Escavalier used Pursuit!
It's not very effective... Hawlucha lost 27.0% of its health!
Hawlucha held up its Red Card against the opposing Escavalier!
Hawlucha, come back!
Go! Durant!
(Escavalier is still the active Pokemon)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-143991852
Escavalier was your opponents last Pokemon, so the Red Card could not drag anything else out.

I'm kinda having a problem with my teams-folder on Windows 8,1: It won't save or load my team and the Showdown Client can't find my teams-folder at all. I don't know if this is a real bug but reïnstalling didn't fix it at all.

I've been having an issue with the music (not cries) in the app for the PC, not in browser. My music doesn't play even though battle cries still do. Both sounds are at 50%, and the volume is not muted. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Normally, if you Protect on a Hyper Beam, it should go into Recharge. This is what happened though.

Turn 26
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.
PassingEaglehawk: well what do you thing zTerribadtastic?
Caboose used Protect!
Caboose protected itself!
The opposing Porygon-Z used Hyper Beam!
Caboose's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
Turn 27
Caboose used Waterfall!
The opposing Porygon-Z lost 78% of its health!
Caboose lost some of its HP!
Caboose lost 80.1% of its health!
Caboose fainted!
Rastaxd2897 won the battle!

Instead of recharging, Hyper Beam re-proc'ed itself.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Normally, if you Protect on a Hyper Beam, it should go into Recharge. This is what happened though.

Turn 26
PassingEaglehawk: well what do you thing zTerribadtastic?
Caboose used Protect!
Caboose's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
Turn 27
Caboose used Waterfall!
The opposing Porygon-Z lost 78% of its health!
Caboose lost some of its HP!
Caboose lost 80.1% of its health!
Caboose fainted!
Rastaxd2897 won the battle!

Instead of recharging, Hyper Beam re-proc'ed itself.
Hyperbeam only puts you on recharge when you hits.

This is not a bug. A Normal Forme Keldeo with Secret Sword is possible from trading a Keldeo from B2/W2 to B1/W1 and activating the event there. Then the Keldeo can be transferred to X/Y. I have a Normal Forme Keldeo with Secret Sword on X.
Did you actually get it using those steps or is it hacked? I believe Keldeo knowing Secret Sword on a BW2 cartridge will always be in Resolute form.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I received it from the event distribution, and I believe I transferred the Keldeo from White 1 to X without sending it back to White 2. Let me take a photo. If you'd like, I can ask someone to verify the validity of the Keldeo on the Wi-Fi forum.

Edit: Proof. Sorry for poor image quality.

Last edited:
I received it from the event distribution, and I believe I transferred the Keldeo from White 1 to X without sending it back to White 2. Let me take a photo. If you'd like, I can ask someone to verify the validity of the Keldeo on the Wi-Fi forum.

Edit: Proof. Sorry for poor image quality.

I had this as well, to get it into resolute form I actually had do relearn the move.

asgdf

could've been worse
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
This is rather minor, but apparently the evo level in /details is off for Pichu, Munchlax, Igglybuff, Budew, Chingling and Azurill - it should be 2 instead of 1 since they're happiness evolutions and need at least one levelup. The other happiness baby mon evos all do have 2 listed.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A level 5 Gastly in Little Cup shouldn't be able to learn Sludge Wave because the only way to get it is via Dream World, where the mons are level 10. Because Sludge Wave isn't an egg move, it can't be passed down via breeding to get a level 5 Gastly. However, on PS you can use the combination of Sludge Wave (gen 5 move) and Dazzling Gleam (gen 6 move) on the same set.

A level 5 Gastly in Little Cup shouldn't be able to learn Sludge Wave because the only way to get it is via Dream World, where the mons are level 10. Because Sludge Wave isn't an egg move, it can't be passed down via breeding to get a level 5 Gastly. However, on PS you can use the combination of Sludge Wave (gen 5 move) and Dazzling Gleam (gen 6 move) on the same set.
Fixed.

Tropius can learn both Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade in Gen VI. I got one by breeding a female Tropius with Leaf Blade with a male Fraxure with Dragon Dance, and the babies knew both Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade. However, on PS, a combination of these two moves is illegal.

Tropius can learn both Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade in Gen VI. I got one by breeding a female Tropius with Leaf Blade with a male Fraxure with Dragon Dance, and the babies knew both Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade. However, on PS, a combination of these two moves is illegal.
Works fine for me. Can you provide a screenshot of the Tropius in the teambuilder and one of the error?

Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Nidoking has moves incompatible with its hidden ability.

This exact same set was working on the UU ladder earlier today, why even just a few hours ago.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The Immortal i had a similar problem to the guy above but with earth power / sludge wave / stealth rock / ice beam nidoqueen. i took SR off and then it let me find battle, so i think its a problem with bw2 tutor/egg moves or smth.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Landorus has moves incompatible with its hidden ability.
It appears I cannot use the move 'Gravity' on my Landorus-I. Also, I cannot use any moves with less than 100acc on a No Guard Golurk. I think the server restart caused it since I used it before it restarted and couldn't afterwards. Care to look at it? The bug is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)