Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanturn problem not sure if addressed may happen with other pokemon with same ability

Ability Volt Absorb does not register when hit by Bolt Strike

Pokeguru01

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-151074857

Before turn1, gardevior traced both abilities when it should have randomly selected 1:
'In a Double Battle, Trace will randomly copy either opponent's Ability.' -Bulbapedia
Yeah, you didn't my original post properly. I was talking about Aegislash being traced; since no other pokémon can have stance change, trace fails to activate, which it shouldn't...Do I need to get a replay to spell it out for you? *sigh*

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, you didn't my original post properly. I was talking about Aegislash being traced; since no other pokémon can have stance change, trace fails to activate, which it shouldn't...Do I need to get a replay to spell it out for you? *sigh*
I wasnt responding to you at all, I found this glitch when playing against my friend on the ladder and thought i'd post it here. Sorry to confuse you.

but i didn't do anything, i only realised the guest was me when i saw i lost points for losing and i wasn't logged in anymore. it happened without me doing anything
You MUST have misclicked or have done something of the sort. It's impossible for that to happen if you only chose a move in battle.

i'm sure my mouse didn't even hover near my name, it's just that i was waiting for my opponent's response and this happened

edit:just found out my brother had just logged in at that moment. we're using the same wifi, could that have done anything?
Yes, probably.

sleep mechanic in this gen is different , sleep turn are counted also if the pokemon is switched in a battle my scizor falled asleep in Turn 1 and i switched next turn , on turn 22 it was already asleeped

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sleep mechanic in this gen is different , sleep turn are counted also if the pokemon is switched in a battle my scizor falled asleep in Turn 1 and i switched next turn , on turn 22 it was already asleeped
Yeah the sleep mechanics are different this gen, but they don't work like that. For example if your scizor stayed active and asleep in for 2 turns (sleep count is now 2) and you switched it out, when you switch the scizor back in the sleep count will still be at 2. In gen 5 the sleep count resets every time you switch a sleeping pokemon out.

I'll report an RSE bug.

Today i used Leech seed on a Blissey with Ludicolo, (Ludicolo was at 20%). Blissey used thunderbolt and deal 19% damage, then ludicolo died buffed by the sandstorm, before leech seed's effect can be activated. Then, I sent out Marowak and the effect of leech seed, at the end of turn does not activated. This is a bug, Leech seed effect must be activated after a kill, all status condiction effect must be activated at the end of the turn, such as: burn, leech seed, toxic, WISH and so on, unlike the new gen metagame. I'm not sure if burn work after a kill, but maybe in the next days i will report it. I don't have the log 'cause i closed the battle, but i don't have problem to post another one.

Ability with move compatibility needs to be considered when checking if a pokemon is legal. Since Gen IV introduced the Ability Capsule, new combinations (in my case, HA Lickilicky with Gen III event move Wish) can be made.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Ability with move compatibility needs to be considered when checking if a pokemon is legal. Since Gen IV introduced the Ability Capsule, new combinations (in my case, HA Lickilicky with Gen III event move Wish) can be made.
Ability Capsule has no effect on Pokemon with HA's. You also cannot move to a HA from a normal ability, and nor can you do the opposite. It only lets you flip between the mons 2 "normal" abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)