Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Zygarde-10 with Aura Break is allowed to have Iron Tail, Superpower, Spite, and every other Generation 6 tutor move on PS's postbank metas. This is not possible due to the nature of the Zygarde assembly in Sun & Moon.

Zygarde-50 can only change into Zygarde-10 if it has Power Construct. Once a Zygarde has Power Construct, it can never be changed to Aura Break. Getting Power Construct onto Zygarde requires either only the cells in the Zygarde Cube or a Zygarde on top of those cells. Selecting Zygarde + cells enables it to keep its moveset. Once you assemble Power Construct Zygarde, you can change it to 10% forme with the Zygarde Cube. This is the only way to get Zygarde-10 with past gen moves.

Zygarde-10 with Aura Break, however, cannot be obtained by transferring a past Gen Zygarde-50 and changing its forme. While going from 10 to 50 with Aura Break is possible, the reverse cannot happen. The game doesn't let you subtract cells from a zygarde, but you can disassemble it and attempt to create a new Zygarde. However, by separating a Zygarde, it loses everything and when you reassemble it, you get an entirely new Zygarde. Zygarde-10 with Aura Break is Alola-exclusive and cannot have past gen tutor moves.

Anyway, battle was happening as normal, then my Scizor got KO, and instead of showing the select switch in screen, this happen.

Eevees Extreme Evoboost Z-move is glitched, if you try to use it in battle it won't ever let your turn end. It just says waiting for opponent on my screen and the timer continues to count me down.

I was using a Scizor in psychic terrain. My only attacking move was bullet punch, so normally I wouldn't be able to attack. However, it worked anyway, despite being a priority move.
Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-487061472
It happens on the last turn of the match. (Turn 22)
the opponent was flying, so psychic terrain doesnt affect it

But anyway, I believe I found a bug regarding the dig/fly glitch in rby. If you unban either Dig or Fly for a tournament, you can use them. However, the glitch doesn't appear in PS! as it is supposed to be as seen in this replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1ou-487113947 the Alakazam should've been dodging the Ice Beam because the glitch lets you stay in the semi-invulnerable state, which it didn't. Not too much of an impact since the moves are banned in competitive anyway, but it should still be looked at.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not sure if this is known already but Gen 7 Mono Randbats is rather haywire.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotyperandombattle-487127682
fixed.

Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, and Innards Out still allow the user to win in a double-KO situation. This is a gamebreaking issue in 1v1.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...chanics-research.3586701/page-44#post-7100171
"apparently". a more convincing source, such as a video, would be nice.

Trace does not work when copying Mimikyu's Disguise ability

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-487444273

You can clearly see the chat log displaying M-Zam got the disguise ability, but Mimikyu is able to hit him directly regardless.

EDIT : poor understanding of the game mechanic from me. Still, Trace text shouldnt display as if the ability was successfully copied

Last edited:
Extreme Evoboost won't activate in VGC2017. When I select the Z-move through Last Resort, it still lets me choose a target. It doesn't matter what target I choose, the result is the same: I get to the "please wait" screen as usual, but the timer goes on as if I haven't chosen any moves yet. If I choose any other move, the game proceeds normally (so it isn't due to connection problems) -- it just doesn't recognize Extreme Evoboost.
I don't really have a replay to show off (since I can't use the move at all) but I'll try to upload a video if needed

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.
Turn 3
Lilligant surrounded itself with its Z-Power!
Lilligant unleashes its full force Z-Move!
Lilligant used Bloom Doom!
It's not very effective... The opposing Aegislash lost 36% of its health!
[Opposing Oricorio's Dancer!]
The opposing Oricorio used Petal Dance!

It's not very effective... Lilligant lost 56.9% of its health!
The opposing Oricorio lost some of its HP!
The opposing Oricorio fainted!

I've already told this but it's just to make a post reference and don't get lost. This is just a Pokémon Showdown bug. I tested it ingame and it didnt't happen. Also I've tried this with Z-Effects and they just copy the move, not the whole z-move.

Example I Did:

- My Oricorio vs Wild One:

- Wild Oricorio used Doubleslap
- Mine used Z-Feather Dance. Got +1 Defense and lowers the opponent Oricorio's defense two stages.
- Opposing Oriciorio gets Dancer and uses regular Feather Dance. It just lowers my defense.
- My Oricorio it's as +1 Defense and -2 Atk.

Edit:
200th Post :]

For some reason when im on 2017 vgc i would pick my moves and put the timer on but for some reason timer still counts down for me and i sometimes dont even get past team select either, iv tried playing on other modes and it works just fine so it seems to only be happening with 2017 vgc

Attachments

Last edited:
On turn 4 of this game a Tapu Bulu encored into Protect attempts to use Bloom Doom, but instead uses Z-Protect. I haven't tested this in-game yet, but this leads to me believe that this is a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)