Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breh

強いだね
DUGTRIO: ATTACK EVs

The stats in battle for dugtrio don't take the EV's into consideration. On one hand, his attack stats are 328 in the team builder; on the other hand, in battle it displays ≈ 200 as attack. The problem is serius when even Heatran survives Dugtrio's earthquakes.
Dugtrio has 80 base attack in gen 6 and thus has lower attack than on the teambuilder (which lists it as 100).

I think Ive found a bug on showdown. I am unable to use Z-Acupressure with Drapion. I can select the checkbox and the move, but the turn never proceeds afterwards. Idk if it is only an issue with Drapion, but I'll see if I can do a lil testing soon. I suspect that it's just Z-Acupressure.

Here's the relevant replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankdoublesou-500673293. Third match it cost me, I thought something was fishy, I thought it was my connection at first, but when I messed with timer it was clearly still connected and counting me down, lol. Replay is that third match, the only one saved.

I've also included an image at the point in the replay where I successfully non-Z Acupressured (and the match proceeded), which indicated to me that I probably wasn't just doing something stupid and there's an actual issue. Someone in the "Help" chat room was speculating it might have something to do with it not knowing which 'mon to target, but I have no real idea.

I've never filed one of these things before, so if it's a known issue or something I apologize.

For the record, Shuckle is also carrying Acupressure with a mental herb. Drapion is carrying the Normalium Z, and I'm not THAT dumb. Confused some people in the chat, so I thought I'd clarify :P

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-500690497
Bug (Turn 2): Upon opponent using Z-move "Never-Ending Nightmare" to KO, I remained stuck on the last used pokemon and had to click a move to get out of the bug. I tried switching immediately, however there was no immediate changes happening. I reloaded the page once before clicking the move. Nothing happens after that (other than my great misplays).

Attachments

In the image below, I show an Alolan Muk taking damage from Sunsteel Strike. This is one of the many times it was hit with a move that was not super effective. This Muk switched in after a Shedinja fainted, so its Power of Alchemy should have given it Wonder Guard, and therefore been unable to be struck by a non-Ground move, as Ground is the only effective type vs. Alolan Muk.

Attachments

In the image below, I show an Alolan Muk taking damage from Sunsteel Strike. This is one of the many times it was hit with a move that was not super effective. This Muk switched in after a Shedinja fainted, so its Power of Alchemy should have given it Wonder Guard, and therefore been unable to be struck by a non-Ground move, as Ground is the only effective type vs. Alolan Muk.
First off, power of alchemy fails on wonder guard. Secondly, even if it worked sunsteel strike can bypass wonder guard.

Has Emergency Exit been fixed: i used a Sitrus Berry on Golisopod and was still forced to switch. In game is works like this:
It will activate only after the last hit of multi-strike moves, even if the HP of the Pokémon with this Ability drops below half before the last hit. If this Ability activates due to being hit by U-turn or Volt Switch, the user of that move will not be switched out.

Hi, i have seen a problem in VGC 2017.
Whymsicott can't learn Switcheroo from breeding because Cacnea can't be caught in sun and moon.

Clanging Scales reduces Kommo-o's Defense by one stage per use. Currently, the simulator reduces Defense by one stage per hit, up to two stages per use in Doubles.

Tested this in game as well.

This is actually a glitch with enforcing the rules, not with any sort of animation. Under the Baton Pass Clause, passing speed and anything else is banned. However, having only the two moves Flail and Baton Pass on a pokemon causes Pokemon Showdown to think you're breaking the clause. For whatever reason, this only applies to Farfetch'd and not Vaporean or others I've tested that learn both moves. No, I'm not putting Defiant and Baton Pass on the same set (hidden ability not compatible with gen iv move Baton Pass).

Last edited:
This is actually a glitch with enforcing the rules, not with any sort of animation. Under the Baton Pass Clause, passing speed and anything else is banned. However, having only the two moves Flail and Baton Pass on a pokemon causes Pokemon Showdown to think you're breaking the clause. For whatever reason, this only applies to Farfetch'd and not Vaporean or others I've tested that learn both moves. No, I'm not putting Defiant and Baton Pass on the same set (hidden ability not compatible with gen iv move Baton Pass).

This has nothing to do with the Baton Pass Clause. Farfetch'd only learns Baton Pass from a Gen 3 event, and only learns Flail through breeding, so it's impossible for the two to legitimately be on the same set.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Couldn't save the replay since I was at work, but I was unable to pick a target with Z-Skill Swap. It defaulted to the Pokemon across from my Tapu Lele. Tested in-game, you can select any adjacent target as expected.

After Tapu Lele removed the Mega-Absol with Psychic, I was given the option to select another attack (like normal) but the opponent had yet to send out anyone.
Tapu Lele then proceeded to use Psychic (but failed - cause no target).
Then the opponent sent out Tsareena and the battled played out normally.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-501797984

Also, earlier (different battle), my Tapu Lele (Modest) outsped a max speed Sharpedo (Jolly) (Both 95 base speeds). My opponent claimed he was max speed and believes the system glitched. I don't have a recording because I thought the opponent was lying, but just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)