Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-849270900

Turn 28 - Camerupt puts 74.8% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc backs this up). Aero-M roosts.
Turn 29 - Camerupt puts 32.8% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc says min damage is 62%). Aero-M roosts to 93%.
Turn 30 - Camerupt puts 30.2% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc is angry now)

I see no reason whatsoever that this would happen besides it being a bug.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-849270900

Turn 28 - Camerupt puts 74.8% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc backs this up). Aero-M roosts.
Turn 29 - Camerupt puts 32.8% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc says min damage is 62%). Aero-M roosts to 93%.
Turn 30 - Camerupt puts 30.2% damage onto Aerodactyl-M using Stone Edge (non-crit) (damage calc is angry now)

I see no reason whatsoever that this would happen besides it being a bug.
Roost removes your flying type for that turn.

When i play random battles and my opponent introduce castform, my screen freezes. And i cant do nothing unless i go to the incognito mode, where i have to log-in to my account and then i can finish battle. It happend so many times that i'm sure it is about casform smh.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
When i play random battles and my opponent introduce castform, my screen freezes. And i cant do nothing unless i go to the incognito mode, where i have to log-in to my account and then i can finish battle. It happend so many times that i'm sure it is about casform smh.
Do you have a replay, and what browser are you using (version included)

Do you have a replay, and what browser are you using (version included)
No, i dont have a replay. I can take a replay only if i play it in incognito mode, but it will look like normal game, with exception of me dc and joining in. Without incognito mode it's just frozen page, i can't do nothing about it. I use chrome 71.0.3578.98 (64 bit)

Glitch occurring in Tour Battles:
(Has happened twice, both times in 1v1)

After clicking the 'Ready' Button, the Battle fails to start, and no further actions affect the Battle. If clicked again, the following messages are displayed:

Your message was not sent because you've been typing too quickly.
Due to high load, you are prevented from battling or verifying a team more Ethan 12 times every 3 minutes.

After that, I get the normal DQ Timer notifications, and then get disqualified.

(The second message is not the exact message; I was unable to copy it because of the DQ alert)

Attachments

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Pressure is affecting the PP for Trick Room.

I only used it twice here: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-850379032
but it showed 4/8 PP as you can see in the image.

This was also happening with haze earlier today but IIRC that's supposed to happen now.
Pressure applies for field moves like Trick Room, since technically in-game they "target" the whole field, which includes the Pressure mon. See here.

I had a glitch come up with the move electrify. I was messing around with a funny set in balanced hackmons, and my ground type conversion shedinja used electrify to avoid being afflicted by status. It still hit me though, which I don't think is supposed to happen based on the move's description. I have a link to the battle here:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-850408707

Since after the conversion shedinja became ground type, shouldn't it be unaffected by the electric type toxic?

I had a glitch come up with the move electrify. I was messing around with a funny set in balanced hackmons, and my ground type conversion shedinja used electrify to avoid being afflicted by status. It still hit me though, which I don't think is supposed to happen based on the move's description. I have a link to the battle here:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-850408707

Since after the conversion shedinja became ground type, shouldn't it be unaffected by the electric type toxic?
Thunder Wave has always been the only status move that respects type immunities. (So if Normalize Delcatty uses Thunder Wave then it hits Ground types but not Ghost types.)
Because that's only true for thunder wave, normal type toxic can hit ghost, and electric type toxic can hit ground. (and both still can't hit poison or steel)

Last edited:
Hello when I am occasionally on mobile, my text does appear in rooms when I speak to me but when I refresh the page, they are gone and it seems like no one sees these posts. Is something just up with my cookies or is something else going on with PS?

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7bssfactory-852424774

Turn 4/5, zapdos using volt switch, emergency exit activates, then it switches out on turn 5 ( could not click a move ) and opponent gets a free turn.
As far as i know zapdos should just not switch out and get a move next turn, please correct me if i'm wrong :)
That's not a glitch; for some reason, Wimp Out and Emergency Exit cancel the switching effect of Volt Switch and U-turn.

Have you even seen the replay?
It did not get cancelled, it got moved to the next turn, with the opponent getting a free move afterwards
I did in fact see the replay, and I've also seen someone post the exact same "bug" when in fact they just switched out regularly because they thought they had to because of Volt Switch.

I did in fact see the replay, and I've also seen someone post the exact same "bug" when in fact they just switched out regularly because they thought they had to because of Volt Switch.
Good for them.. now I can tell you i did not switch out, i never got to click anything between turn 4 and 5, i definitely consider that a bug
Also, just look at the text : The opposing Zapdos went back to Foolicious! - This text does not happen when one switches a mon

Have you even seen the replay?
It did not get cancelled, it got moved to the next turn, with the opponent getting a free move afterwards
I've tried many times to recreate this supposed bug, and all attempts have failed, but I think I understand hat you're saying. If you can manage to recreate it yourself and take screenshots of you not being able to choose a move, I'd be much obliged. If you do, please be sure to save the replay as well.

I've tried many times to recreate this supposed bug, and all attempts have failed, but I think I understand hat you're saying. If you can manage to recreate it yourself and take screenshots of you not being able to choose a move, I'd be much obliged. If you do, please be sure to save the replay as well.
Yeah, can't seem to recreate it myself either, guess it just was my unlucky day.. yet the bug exists, however no clue what could trigger it then

Turn 3

Skarmory used Endure!
Skarmory braced itself!

The opposing Magneton used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Skarmory endured the hit!
(Skarmory lost 99.7% of its health!)

Skarmory ate its Salac Berry!
Skarmory's Speed rose!

Turn 4

The opposing Magneton used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
(Skarmory lost 0.3% of its health!)

Skarmory fainted!

This is not possible as i am 187 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)