Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-829262885
turn 26 toxapex gets hit by earthquake and goes below 25% health but it doesn't eat its payapa berry. The tyranitar is sandstream not unnerve.
That's because Payapa Berry halves the damage done by super effective Psychic-type attack with no HP requirement. Shuca Berry is the one that reduces super effective damage done by Ground-type. You might also be confused it for pinch berries such as Petaya (for stat boost) or Iapapa (for 50% HP recovery).

dewtios

Banned deucer.
Teambuilder does not allow you to import teams into folders via "Backup all teams from this folder" because you can't type into the text box, like you can in the "Backup/Restore all teams" button :((

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Lots of mechanics bugs!

Major:
Minor:
EDIT: Speed ties for multiple Pokemon triggering Eject Button, Red Card, or a combination of the two are broken LightningRod-style, not via coinflip (i.e. whichever Pokemon that has held Eject Button / Red Card the longest is the one who goes first in the case of a tie). Same thing happens for Emergency Exit (though of course, Eject Button and Red Card activate prior to Emergency Exit).

Last edited:

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-830745117

On turn 9, Cofagrigus has Trick Room set up (move set: Haze, trick room, shadow ball, pain split). Walrein uses surf and outspeeds cofagrigus despite the trick room. Cofagrigus was trying to use pain split. Both pokemon have leftovers.
Are you sure you didn't click Trick Room by accident? Because TR has negative priority and would make Walrein go first.
Maybe I did. I don't think I did though because Trick Room was on the far left side and I could've sworn I clicked on the 2nd from the right.
Checked the input log, you did use trick room by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)