Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
My bad, not a bug for Grimsnarl, but it happened a numberous amount of time in game. I'll remove this replay and repost when I'll get one.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Dragon Darts doesn't work properly in Doubles, the game asks which Pokémon you wanna hit.

Also, after checking this on cartridge, when there's a fairy-type and a non-fairy-type on the opposing side of the field, Dragon Darts will hit the non-fairy twice.

Bronzong lost Explosion in Gen8, and while it errors if you try to check a team with it, it's still listed in the main moves of Zong, and should actually be removed from the Teambuilder options.

EDIT: Seems a bunch of other mons lost Explosion, like Torkoal as well. So it should be looked at as a whole to remove from certain mons in Teambuilder. Thanks

Last edited:
I've been playing with choice band ice darmanitan. I'm not sure if this is how dynamax is supposed to interact with Gorilla Tactics or not, but after dynamaxing all my max moves fail.

Roserade is missing its moves in the team builder - typing them in manually still works but there's no list. this isnt happening with other mons afaik
1574090271938.png

Don't know whether it has been said before, and it's not even so much a bug as it is a small mistake, but:

Grimmsnarl's signature fairy move is Spirit Break, which is a 75 base power move that lowers the target's special attack by one stage. Showdown, however, has it set as an 80 base power move:

Spirit break.png

Here is the link to serebii's page of the move, and for the ones who want more proof and a less reliable source, here is Bulbapedia's page.

Minor change, i know, but that 5 base power can definitely matter in competitive games.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Bug:
Scarf has inconsistent behaviour: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen8customgame-1012047943

Turn 1: Scarf Dynamax Hydreigon is faster than Scarf Darm
Turn 2: Scarf Darm is faster than Scarf Dynamax Hydreigon
Turn 3: Same as turn 2 but with a different Darm
Turn 4: Scarf Hydreigon turned back to normal and is now faster than Darm

Edit: Forgot to mention that the second Darm is also scarf.
Speed order currently is calculated before the turn and doesn't take dynamax into account. When you dynamax, choice item's effects are nullified until it ends (again this isnt accounted for till turn 2). So this makes sense. The only thing we need here is research on speed calculations with scarf + dynamax. (Needs Research)

I'm not sure if I'm just misinterpreting Body Press' effect, but it says it's supposed to calculate damage using the user's defense stat, but whenever my minimum defense G-Darm uses it, it does less than 10%, even on supereffective targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)