Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Heheeeee this is so much fun~

The PRs so far seem to all be incredibly meta, and we all know metahumor is objectively the BEST type of humor. How could it not be when it was used in the godly game that is BYOM2??!!!!

The playerlist for this game is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and anyone who disagrees... well I won't say your wrong because as players in BYOM2. the game of THE FUCKING CENTURY, you obviously CAN'T be wrong. We're all ICONS! ICONS can never be wrong!

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Look I don't mean to be rude but you guys kind of suck so let's claim to the one competent person itg aka yours truly
Then once I'm done steamrolling the mafia we can have a proper game with an actual playerlist :blobthumbsup:
lol this person is bad

jfc claim to me whatever the fuck that means

Just make sure you keep all your claims to private email servers. Don't worry everyone; we'll find these mafia, even on the toilet. (We'll shoot them there if we find them there.) Finally, my natural ally should speak up when they can.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just make sure you keep all your claims to private email servers. Don't worry everyone; we'll find these mafia, even on the toilet. (We'll shoot them there if we find them there.) Finally, my natural ally should speak up when they can.
Crooked Hillary couldn't even keep her emails private lol. She would have never made it as a president. She probably couldn't even lead this village as well as me.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OMG, like I'm totally into this game!

I can't, like believe this is how I have to speak!

I'm, like, not even sure where to start

like, wow!

Love you love you!,

OM Room

Alright guys, this is going to be our best mafia ever. Why is that? Because I’m here. We don’t need town leaders like Zorbees. He’s a crooked politician. When he was village, he lost Dead Mafia II. How does someone just lose Dead Mafia II? You were in the village, Dead Mafia II was either thrown - I don’t know.

PS: Whoever got the role I made, you must be very happy right now. After all, I know everything there is when it comes to making roles.

Heheeeee this is so much fun~

The PRs so far seem to all be incredibly meta, and we all know metahumor is objectively the BEST type of humor. How could it not be when it was used in the godly game that is BYOM2??!!!!

The playerlist for this game is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and anyone who disagrees... well I won't say your wrong because as players in BYOM2. the game of THE FUCKING CENTURY, you obviously CAN'T be wrong. We're all ICONS! ICONS can never be wrong!
Where have you ever seen me?

Also I fucking hate almost everyone here and I’ll make a detailed post about why soon.

Um well you know guys from my point of view my opinion is that well if I really had to share what I think at the moment at this time I feel that in any case for some reason that um well apricity he is a guy who I'm not quite sure I would share my information that I have with at this moment in time and you know I have a lot of information to share but I'm uh haha definitely not sharing certain information especially information with apricity that is a uh you know big secret and i know that no one else has that information at least i'm pretty sure (haha! someone knowing what i;m talking about) and oh god man if someone else know then i'm just but anyways yeah i'm definitely not claiming or sharing or whatever the word is these days to anyone especially apricity unless you know there's a good reason to do so but right now there definitely isn't and you know if someone does know man i'm so ack well yeah that's at least how i feel from my opinion my view is that i've said everything i've wanted to say in this post and i uh hope this is clear enough to make sense and that i'm definitely NOT hiding anything important that no one knows or wants to know anyways but yeah and um what was i talking about again? haha, my bad yeah so that's my opinion for the moment not like it matters anyways because anything you would want to know i can't speak of and definitely no one knows it but apricity is a shady dude so i think we should wait to claim anyways and man i really hope no one knows. ok well going to wrap this short post up guys i'll see you around haha pm me with any thoughts but please don't!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I have a hunch. And I don’t doubt that hunch will prove itself rigjt. I shall contact you all with my results. In the meantime, do not share information with users Ampharos and Oddish. as they are likely my (and therefore your) enemy. Don’t come crying to me when you get burned.
Shut up nerd
No please you must deceasing and cyst your fighting words and be of friends

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Um well you know guys from my point of view my opinion is that well if I really had to share what I think at the moment at this time I feel that in any case for some reason that um well apricity he is a guy who I'm not quite sure I would share my information that I have with at this moment in time and you know I have a lot of information to share but I'm uh haha definitely not sharing certain information especially information with apricity that is a uh you know big secret and i know that no one else has that information at least i'm pretty sure (haha! someone knowing what i;m talking about) and oh god man if someone else know then i'm just but anyways yeah i'm definitely not claiming or sharing or whatever the word is these days to anyone especially apricity unless you know there's a good reason to do so but right now there definitely isn't and you know if someone does know man i'm so ack well yeah that's at least how i feel from my opinion my view is that i've said everything i've wanted to say in this post and i uh hope this is clear enough to make sense and that i'm definitely NOT hiding anything important that no one knows or wants to know anyways but yeah and um what was i talking about again? haha, my bad yeah so that's my opinion for the moment not like it matters anyways because anything you would want to know i can't speak of and definitely no one knows it but apricity is a shady dude so i think we should wait to claim anyways and man i really hope no one knows. ok well going to wrap this short post up guys i'll see you around haha pm me with any thoughts but please don't!
lmao i didnt actually read this post but im pretty sure it's just WIFOM i think that means wailing incoherently for one mafia so this is just scum

i'm the best at mafia btw

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Scumtell much? Like holy shit vig needs to kill you. Or mafia needs to just cut you out of the pucture. Their whole house of cards will collapse with your and Amph’s death, so I will not rest until you two’s slaughter.
you will be eatings many barns of soap for this danger language

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)