Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
only throwings here is you lies! please leaf for timeout before children present
I want children taken away from this man. When you prosecute DLE for commiting mass homicide, which should happen, you have to take the children away. We don’t have to prosecute him, but then we are not prosecuting hum for coming in killing village players. That’s not good.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OH SHIT

OMG

THIS IS IT

WE HAVE, LIKE, PEAKED AS A CIVILIZATION

IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE BOYS

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
I was gonna, like, make a joke about how boring nuxl's pr is compared to the rest but hit post reply before I could :pikuh:

that's like, totally uncool.

Disgusting. What is this mindless chatter? A proper mafia game should be a battle of the wits; a struggle between the champions of the community. This idiotic garbage is unbefitting of a true mafia game.
I propose we Lynch Mina.
I utilized the resources at my disposal and found that this is a singer, a bloody singer! People like that should not have any place at an exquisite game like this.

OM

It's a starstruck world
Disgusting. What is this mindless chatter? A proper mafia game should be a battle of the wits; a struggle between the champions of the community. This idiotic garbage is unbefitting of a true mafia game.
I propose we Lynch Mina.
I utilized the resources at my disposal and found that this is a singer, a bloody singer! People like that should not have any place at an exquisite game like this.
Like, I think it's totally Night Zero, not, like, Day 1 just yet

Nuxl

I was gonna, like, make a joke about how boring nuxl's pr is compared to the rest but hit post reply before I could :pikuh:

that's like, totally uncool.
can we lynch/modkill this guy? it's fine because he'll flip scum i fucking know it i'm a mafia genius

Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room

Nuxl

Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room

that's hammer, i submitted 11 votes

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Let's just end this game, I don't have time for this and the host already modified the shit out the role I submitted and I lost interest and have other things to do and holy crap this semester and let's just lynch praiserufflets since there's a 50% chance it's my good fren or my mortal enemy and I don't want to play those damn games.

Also does anyone know where i can get adderall? it's for a... friend.

The odds of me being modkilled are near 100%.
A very simple mistake. Capitalisation issues happen frequently. Forgivable. Don't do it again.
OH MY GOD IT STARTED!

I've been so hyped for this omg. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY GOT A B.Y.O.M. 2! This is the best!
The repeated use of multiple exclamation marks annoys me but it is passable.
When using acronyms, you must place periods between each letter to signify that it's an acronym.
Apricity, today at 3:03 PM

Okay everybody

I have a good role for leading because it is [redacted] pointless and makes me want to me to kill myself because it's anime flavoured, so I'll probably do this unless someone else steps up(edited)
I don't even want to address that atrocious header. But other than that, this post suffers from cohesion issues. There are some individual details that could be omitted but I won't cut down excessive wordiness as I do it myself. But the post did have some poor wording, which I snipped, and an excessive use of the word 'and'.

There are some extra posts between these two that I have cut as they are all passable.

I have a hunch. And I don’t doubt that hunch will prove itself rigjt. And I believe that my hunch is correct. I shall contact you all with my results. In the meantime, do not share information with the users Ampharos and Oddish. as they are likely my (and therefore your) enemy. Don’t come crying to me when you get burned.
I am not a fan of the wording of the sentence that I changed. Which is why I changed it; it had very poor wording and would confuse users.

Guys can you all just stop it. Apricity you are not leading, anime roles are banned from leadership positions. Ullar you are not leading, you are rushing to conclusions too soon. I am the real village leader and should be treated as such. You should all claim to me at once. I am clearly qualified because I won the last B.Y.O. and I am a moderator. Note that D.L.E. isn't qualified because he is too tall, tall people aren't allowed to lead. I'm very short so its okay.

TLDR: I'm the real leader, claim to me.
Here we see a man of class. This is a leader I can support. Remember to mark your acronyms to improve sentence cohesion.

Okay [redacted] it, there's no real world in which I never publicly claim here so

My role name is Boring Harem Anime Protagonist

I am a Vanilla Strongman

I will not asking for roles tonight, see you all tomorrow.
This is the first post that really stands out to me as genuinely low quality. The lack of effort that went into this post is frankly astonishing to me and I do not understand how you wake up in the morning with your head unattached to your ass, because right now it seems to be really far up there.

I cannot continue commenting for the same of my sanity. I wish you all a plentiful night with many a good dream and correctly spelled words.

Um well you know guys from my point of view my opinion is that well if I really had to share what I think at the moment at this time I feel that in any case for some reason that um well apricity he is a guy who I'm not quite sure I would share my information that I have with at this moment in time and you know I have a lot of information to share but I'm uh haha definitely not sharing certain information especially information with apricity that is a uh you know big secret and i know that no one else has that information at least i'm pretty sure (haha! someone knowing what i;m talking about) and oh god man if someone else know then i'm just but anyways yeah i'm definitely not claiming or sharing or whatever the word is these days to anyone especially apricity unless you know there's a good reason to do so but right now there definitely isn't and you know if someone does know man i'm so ack well yeah that's at least how i feel from my opinion my view is that i've said everything i've wanted to say in this post and i uh hope this is clear enough to make sense and that i'm definitely NOT hiding anything important that no one knows or wants to know anyways but yeah and um what was i talking about again? haha, my bad yeah so that's my opinion for the moment not like it matters anyways because anything you would want to know i can't speak of and definitely no one knows it but apricity is a shady dude so i think we should wait to claim anyways and man i really hope no one knows. ok well going to wrap this short post up guys i'll see you around haha pm me with any thoughts but please don't!
durg.png

OM

It's a starstruck world
Tsk. What idiocy! All proper mafia games ought to begin at Day 1. This "Night 0" nonsense is some of the most superfluous tripe I have ever seen.
Ummmm...
can we lynch/modkill this guy? it's fine because he'll flip scum i fucking know it i'm a mafia genius

Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
Vote OM Room
no u

haha now u like, voted for urself

wygd now

muhahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)