Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

All PR guesses have been responded to. Please let me know if I somehow didn't see yours.
Addendum: You may only submit one guess per person in future checked guesses.

The person currently in the lead has 13/20 correct responses.

if you have RELEVANT NIGHT INFO or are a REDIRECTOR AND USED YOUR ROLE PLEASE CONTACT ME

this is the info i'll be asking for to start, if i end up with jackshit then i'll try something else, i understand that not everyone will want to fullclaim and i'm not asking anybody for a fullclaim. but:

1. i'm clean because two people targeted me with shit last night and i've confirmed both so this at least confirms my alias. if i'm scum here then i randomly outed my alias because ???, makes no sense, i outed my alias because as a actionless (and now voteless) person this is the only way i can advance my wincon. also if i lied about my role then i ran the risk of there being a rolecop in the game, if i didn't lie about my role then i'm either telling the truth or i'm the mafia strongman who has outed his alias and his role for no reason
2. it is safer to claim your role with results in this game setup because i'm not asking for aliases yet. so if you're a cop, you run less risk than cops do in normal games because even if i'm scum here, i can't redirect or lynch you without your alias, whereas the results you got last night are for aliases and we can just lynch aliases without needing figuring out which user the alias corresponds to

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright first thing's first: I know that apricity and Ullar are clean. I have my reasons to be vague about why. Ullar would be better off explaining at his leisure.

More importantly:
The Anime Sucks Mafia Within a Mafia Sign-Ups

Taking sign-ups for this mafia's official side game. I promise it's not rigged and a wolf faction isn't going to win as a result of anyone playing in it.

Alright first thing's first: I know that apricity and Ullar are clean. I have my reasons to be vague about why. Ullar would be better off explaining at his leisure.

More importantly:

Taking sign-ups for this mafia's official side game. I promise it's not rigged and a wolf faction isn't going to win as a result of anyone playing in it.

In boio

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

More importantly:

Hey guys it's me you're um resident friendly dude that's definitely not suspicious and definitely has no secrets haha! me with secrets?! don't make me laugh! even if there were any kind of secret i *gulp* definitely wouldn't know anything about that ha ha!

anyways i'm looking for people to join my Trustworthy Villager Association. If you were recruited to my Homeowners Association please contact me otherwise I will have to seek you out.

Alright guys well gotta go! Nothing secretive or suspicious here. Yeah!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
can confirm, while i concede apricity is a loose cannon we have confirmed ourselves to each other in various ways. Let me line it up in a nice list.

CLEAN TOWN
apricity
Ullar
vonFiedler

LOCK SCUM
Oddish.
Ampharos

I choose to sign up for the metamafia metamafia btw. If either of the definite scum from this game joins my hunting extends to that game. Both of you magpies have been warned.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
until these guys explain stuff, dont trust any of them. it could be any number of possibilities. it could be a 3 scum, 2 of them could be scum oling the third one, 1 of them could be scum moling the other two, who the fuck knows. all i know is that they are shady af. the best candidate to lead the village is clearly me, so why dont u guys just follow me

If you have ANY role that could have [redacted] with inspect results (redirects, bus drivers, lightning rods) I need to know about it

And if you have inspect results reach out to me ASAP

Last edited:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn

More importantly:

OH MY GOOOOOODDDD!!!1!!11!

THIS GAME'S SO AMAZING THAT THERE'S ANOTHER GAME WITHIN THIS GODLY GAME!

I"M IN WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!1!

hi all,

we're lynching hyrule today. there was an inspect on hyrule. the result of which is that he is a one shot dayvig that ends the day when used. we have reason to believe the credibility and sanity of this inspect.

if you VISITED hyrule last night, please contact me IMMEDIATELY as this may impact the validity of this result

normally we would want to stealth or nightvig this role. but the alternative lynch is shaky (ruling out nightvig since we want to lynch today), and i think zorbees and his fanclub would throw a massive [redacted] if i announced plans to stealth

DO NOT SHARE YOUR ALIAS WITH ANYBODY. the ONLY alias that has been outed so far should be MINE. if scum want to waste a dayvig on vanilla town then we're more than happy for them to do this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)