Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

To be honest, we ought not to contend this too much. I am convinced that Hal is a particular town, so I say that I should trust them. I will vote for Hyrule as necessary, but will wait until Hal do what is doing

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Alright first thing's first: I know that apricity and Ullar are clean. I have my reasons to be vague about why. Ullar would be better off explaining at his leisure.

More importantly:
The Anime Sucks Mafia Within a Mafia Sign-Ups

Taking sign-ups for this mafia's official side game. I promise it's not rigged and a wolf faction isn't going to win as a result of anyone playing in it.

sorry, but what is the point of this? sounds like more work when I have shit to be writing.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
can confirm, while i concede apricity is a loose cannon we have confirmed ourselves to each other in various ways. Let me line it up in a nice list.

CLEAN TOWN
apricity
Ullar
vonFiedler

LOCK SCUM
Oddish.
Ampharos

I choose to sign up for the metamafia metamafia btw. If either of the definite scum from this game joins my hunting extends to that game. Both of you magpies have been warned.
godspeed whoever gets randed by the incoming dayvig

vote hyrule

also Ullar glad to see your hand-me-down reads are just as ill-fitting as your hand-me-down clothes
silent childs who raising you this way? no me. be have.

The two posts voting Jerry were both made within 2 minutes of one another. This could be indicative of a mafia member creating a counter train. I see no reason to coordinate votes this closely otherwise in such a low post count game.

But what is perhaps more important is this shit.
silent childs who raising you this way? no me. be have.
I imagine English is your second language? If you wish, I can direct you toward some English classes.

explain the above or im policy lynching you
This post, however, is just plain lazy. You have a solid grasp on the English language. There is no excuse to not put in those few extra seconds to making your posts look good. No excuse!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright first thing's first: I know that apricity and Ullar are clean. I have my reasons to be vague about why. Ullar would be better off explaining at his leisure.

More importantly:

Taking sign-ups for this mafia's official side game. I promise it's not rigged and a wolf faction isn't going to win as a result of anyone playing in it.

Aight so I know I made fun of this earlier but this thread is so boring rn and I need a paper break, so I guess I'm in.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
zzz...

*wakes up*

Okay honestly, the posts in this thread are really pissing me off. Like 99% of the posts here are terrible! And to think I too would have to stoop down to your level and do as you guys do!

More importantly:

add me

OK GUYS HERE'S WHAT [redact] HAPPENED

1. i have a guilty result on hyrule aka aura guardian. also aura guardian claimed a role that has already been claimed
2. that being said, there was a bullshit rng based redirect-esque action used on aura guardian last night and so i am not sure that this guilty result is trustable
3. "i once ate a watch" SHOULD be healndeal. there is a role that tells me that there is exactly one scum between jalmont and heal (completely unrelated to anything above). i don't think jalmont is scum based on my interaction with him, and also i know that "i once ate a watch" had their action changed last night and i've been shouting since day start that i need to know if this happened because it informs me of what someone's action is

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I didn't make a night action n0 so it's impossible for it to have been changed, I already told this to rssp1 and asked him to tell apricity because why on earth would I why want to talk to hal directly when he's personally harassed me in the past and is now even stalking me in non smogon games.

rssp1 can back me up here that I already told him this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)