Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

the cop also received a copy of aura's results from last night
which is the same result aura claimed
if aura is a OS dayvig
then he would not have received a result saying that "his actions failed on account of not having a night action"

so just to recap

we're lynching heal because A. Hyrule and William Minerva are both probably town since I now have confirmation that aura is not lying about his results from RETARD INSPECTOR WHO GUILTIED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AHHHHHHHH

B. heal is scum because of dusk log

C. heal is scum because i have a seperate role that tells me that there is one scum in heal/jal and i'm gutreading jal town

D. heal is scum because he should have been targeted by the bullshit rng fiesta and gotten a result and i don't understand why he's claiming that he hasn't, he should have gotten this result regardless of whether or not he submitted a night action

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unvote
Lynch Jirachite

Sorry, but I have to take the wheels. Hal has changed his mind too many damn times and is avoiding obvious scum.

1. Jirachite claims nearly the same role as Hyrule
2. Jirachite targeted Hyrule last night and then Hyrule showed up as mafia
3. Jirachite said he was a bus driver until he said he was a role swapper, and that this was a "host error"
4. We were looking for two people who got results saying that William Minerva is mafia. The only people who could get those results would be mafia. Ampharos came forward immediately. Jirachite asked William Minerva himself (and also, how did he know that? could OM room figure that out alone with no info?)
5. William Minerva is allegedly a miller. Miller shows up as mafia when roles are used on it. Therefore, a role that pairs three mafia together or three town together would pair William Minerva with two mafia members. Hal adamantly refuses to believe this is the case.

As for his evidence

A. So those two are probably town but Jirachite and Ampharos aren't.
B. Dusk log says absolutely nothing incriminating
C. This hinges on TWO gut reads being correct
D. This is true if Jirachite is being honest

1. Jirachite claims nearly the same role as Hyrule
2. Jirachite targeted Hyrule last night and then Hyrule showed up as mafia
3. Jirachite said he was a bus driver until he said he was a role swapper, and that this was a "host error"
1. om room has a proven role, he clusterfucks n number of people, one of the people he targeted last night can confirm getting clusterfucked, aura also got clusterfucked
2. again, clusterfuck
3. ive dealt with two instances of host error before jirachite, two instances of people not getting results they should have gotten i'm inclined to believe this host error thing

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
1. om room has a proven role, he clusterfucks n number of people, one of the people he targeted last night can confirm getting clusterfucked, aura also got clusterfucked
2. again, clusterfuck
3. ive dealt with two instances of host error before jirachite, two instances of people not getting results they should have gotten i'm inclined to believe this host error thing
He says he swaps peoples roles. He says he swapped aura's role with someone elses. AND he's claiming a nearly identical role to AG.

He says he swaps peoples roles. He says he swapped aura's role with someone elses. AND he's claiming a nearly identical role to AG.
yeah i don't fucking understand what you think happened here, jirachite claimed his full action set to me. before he even did this, one of his targets claimed he was redirected. how can he be lying about his role?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
yeah i don't fucking understand what you think happened here, jirachite claimed his full action set to me. before he even did this, one of his targets claimed he was redirected. how can he be lying about his role?
If he's mafia, he can claim redirect and KNOW that a teammate redirected someone. He didn't even have to swap the role to himself. He could just know it exists because it swapped onto his team. Now this in no way cleans heal, but heal is possibly mafia and can be figured out tonight. Ampharos and OM Room are definitely mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)