Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

hi ok.

so recently i added most of you here to a chat with von. unfortunately von is now mafia.

von is mafia. i have a log of heal saying that he's talked to dusk and told him who he thinks third party is. i asked von whether or not he has talked to heal. he said he did not, so i publicly outed him as scum. then von said that he did talk to heal, but that he thought i was asking whether or not he talked to heal in the last 12 hours. i asked von to produce a log of his conversation with heal since game started. then, von said that he has not talked to heal ever.

this is very sketchy behavior and von was never cleared by role or anything, and we have like five info roles so we're just going to kick von and assume that he's mafia for the time being.

bad news: your [redacted] was leaked to mafia

good news: most of you don't knw what your roles do, and we can mechanically catch 4 scum by the time this night resolves

ok sorry for the craziness, it's tough juggling weird roles/bad claims on top of being moled

i'll reach out to you tonight with actions

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
vonFiedlerToday at 5:35 PM
yeah, I also said William Minerva could be mafia(edited)
out of rhetoric

and he couldn't have been

you literally accussed me of being mafia because I said I hadn't talked to when I thought you meant within the last 12 hours

then YOU said

then ZORBEES said

that the log said

heal talked to me

and I was in the heat of the argument

and I just woke up

and it because I thought this over the last 12 hours, I just said I had talked to heal

cause I couldn't be assed to remember

and it didn't seem to be the issue
Nice leak but here's the facts:

I wake up
Hal asks me if I had talked to heal
I realize we have no claim from him.
I had told hal to make a channel with everyone in the game. He had not done so.
I said no, thinking he was asking if we had talked recently about his claim. We had not.

Hal tells everyone I'm mafia.

He says this because heal said he talked to me in the dusk log.
zorbees says this.
I think the question I was originally asked was if I had talked to him recently for a claim
So because I just woke up and wasn't assed to remember or check my EXTENSIVE amount of logs from both this game and PSW, I used rhetoric and said I had talked to him, but not recently for the claim

I had used the SAME rhetoric with zorbees when I was pushing the jirachite lynch. He said william minerva could be mafia. I knew that he couldn't be, but if he was mafia OR village, jirachite was still guilty. So I said he may be mafia. It was rhetoric.

I pushed like HELL for a lynch on one of two CONFIRMED mafia on day 1. Succeeded. They shot hal instead of letting jirachite get lynched. ALL THE TIME hal said he would be daycopping me. Why bus two teammates if I know I'm dead in the water?

I post this just to ask everyone to chill for a bit. There are three other confirmed town. If hal's "logic" doesn't pass muster with them, they'll step in.

Last edited:
Nice leak but here's the facts:

I wake up
Hal asks me if I had to heal
I said no, thinking he was asking if we had talked recently about his claim. We had not.

He says this because heal said he talked to me in the dusk log.
zorbees says this.
I think the question I was originally asked was if I had talked to him recently for a claim
So because I just woke up and wasn't assed to remember or check my EXTENSIVE amount of logs from both this game and PSW, I used rhetoric and said I had talked to him, but not recently for the claim

I had used the SAME rhetoric with zorbees when I was pushing the jirachite lynch. He said william minerva could be mafia. I knew that he couldn't be, but if he was mafia OR village, jirachite was still guilty. So I said he may be mafia. It was rhetoric.

I pushed like HELL for a lynch on one of two CONFIRMED mafia on day 1. Succeeded. They shot hal instead of letting jirachite get lynched. ALL THE TIME hal said he would be daycopping me. Why bus two teammates if I know I'm dead in the water?

I post this just to ask everyone to chill for a bit. There are three other confirmed town. If hal's "logic" doesn't pass muster with them, they'll step in.
I am of confused who is in a town

I wake up
Hal asks me if I had to heal

i mean the thing that makes you scummiest is that after i tell everyone that you're mafia, you backtrack and say that you did in fact talk to heal

[7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: I HAVE TALKED to heal [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: I hadn't [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: talked to heal [7:21 PM] zorbees: i definitely dont think its conclusive [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: since I had LAST DONE SO

and then i asked you for your logs with heal and then you change your mind and say that you did not talk to heal

look, you got sheet, i got moled, good work, take the W and let village play the game also ok?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
i mean the thing that makes you scummiest is that after i tell everyone that you're mafia, you backtrack and say that you did in fact talk to heal

[7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: I HAVE TALKED to heal [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: I hadn't [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: talked to heal [7:21 PM] zorbees: i definitely dont think its conclusive [7:21 PM] vonFiedlerElDestructor: since I had LAST DONE SO

and then i asked you for your logs with heal and then you change your mind and say that you did not talk to heal

look, you got sheet, i got moled, good work, take the W and let village play the game also ok?
I told you that was rhetoric.

I mean think about this

When you asked me if I talked to heal and I said no, that made you think I was mafia. And nobody was going to think that makes sense because its insane.

You asked me a question (which you thought was have you EVER talked to heal)
I answered a question (which I thought was have I gotten a claim from him recently)

When you accused me of being mafia over a fucking miscommunication, I used rhetoric because I still thought the question was had he claimed recently and I couldn't think of why it would matter. No, heal had never talked to me.

And that's enough to think I'm mafia after everything? You're spazzing. You're spazzing the same way you spazzed all over day 1. How many times did you jump to dumb conclusions and I had to hold your hand and get players to talk to the host because you didn't understand how any roles work?

Fucking hell, at least inspect me secretly without telling me you think I'm mafia. This is a joke.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
We were discussing claims we had gotten
You asked if I thought I had talked to heal, as in gotten a claim from him
I had not

Suddenly I'm mafia

Now no one in the world can understand how your brain works, so I had to make an assumption that since we had not talked recently, you thought I was scum. It makes as much sense as anything else you've thought this game. So when I was trying to defend myself over this shitstorm of nothing, I used the rhetoric that even if I had talked to him, it wasn't recent, and that's what I thought the question was. Now that's the new shitstorm of nothing.

We were discussing claims we had gotten
You asked if I thought I had talked to heal, as in gotten a claim from him
I had not
lol

in my post in #286, i asked you if you talked to heal

not, "did you get a claim for heal" or "did you talk to heal in the last 12 hours"

i asked if you talked to heal

have you EVER talked to heal during this course of this game about this game?

if so, produce logs.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
lol

in my post in #286, i asked you if you talked to heal

not, "did you get a claim for heal" or "did you talk to heal in the last 12 hours"

i asked if you talked to heal

have you EVER talked to heal during this course of this game about this game?

if so, produce logs.
It's called a miscommunication

We had been talking about collecting claims for a whole day

All we were missing was heal because you didn't ask him when I told you to do so

I realized we were missing his claim, realized why you wouldn't talk to him (your feud) and figured I'd have to do it.

vonFiedler
o I have not talked to heal
why didn't you make a chat?
oh
oh right

THAT'S WHAT THE OH, OH RIGHTS WERE. Remembering why you would make a chat with him. That is what I thought you were asking specifically. How can anyone read what I said to you there and not think my line of thought isn't what I say it is? I say I have not talked, ask you why you didn't make the chat with the three of us, and then remember why you might not have done so. AND BECAUSE YOU LEAKED infernodragon's claim, everyone can see that yes, we were talking about collecting claims.

why are you posting this nonsense lol

it's not miscommunication, you got caught in a lie, it's why you struggle so much to answer the only question i've been asking you here, in our previous town chat, and privately

I have answered this question so many times. No I have not.
ok.

then why are you making these excuses of "i thought hal was talking about claims and that's why i said no" or "i thought hal was talking about the last 12 hours and that's why i said no"

you have not talked to heal

you understood my question and gave me a truthful response to my question. this is not miscommunication.

please just go back to your scumchat and we'll play mafia von, we don't need to do this

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
it's not miscommunication, you got caught in a lie, it's why you struggle so much to answer the only question i've been asking you here, in our previous town chat, and privately
Saying I had not talked to heal is not a lie if I had not talked to heal. Heal told dusk that he talked to me, that doesn't mean he had done so. He had not done so.

When zorbees told me that dusk said heal said he had talked to me (which is so many levels of hearsay), I wasn't sure why someone said that and I was trying to fix your mess, but I didn't think it mattered because I didn't think that was the original question

English is used in context. We were talking about recent claims. Because you outed infernodragon, everyone can see this context but you.

ok.

then why are you making these excuses of "i thought hal was talking about claims and that's why i said no" or "i thought hal was talking about the last 12 hours and that's why i said no"
Now you're completely rearranging what I'm saying.

I thought this was about recent claims and "had I ever talked to him" didn't matter, so I brushed it off and said, if I've talked to him, it wasn't recent. I realize I did this an all caps exaggerated rhetorical way, BUT THAT'S HOW I DO MOTHERFUCKER

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh my fucking god, why are so many of you saying my name when I have shit to do.

Clarification: Yes, I have talked to von. not a lot, and I didn't claim to him (haven't claimed to anyone for that matter), but when he was the presumed townie after day 1, I tried to at least get a word in.

Clarification 2: earlier in this thread, apricity says that I told duskfall who I thought the neutral was. This is untrue. I told nuxl that I thought I knew who the neutral was, but I didn't give the name to duskfall.

The reason why I think I know who has the neutral role is because I submitted one. FH already told me some of my submission got changed, so idk if the neutral part got changed too, but very early in the thread there was someone who was saying stuff very similar to my created role power.

Due to game rules, I can't out my submitted role, obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)