NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks VeryPinkPancakes for reminding me my existence.

Two things I would like to highlight.

1) User MeowMiXXX still doesn't seem to come out of thier "shitposts" and thinks that shut posting is enough. Probably they are doing so because they don't have any ideas what to do as Mafia. And thier random reads.. Gosh.
2) User Former Hope , are you deciding to play this game with waffles? (Sorry for being rude-ish)

OK, I see there have been a lot of jokes about me claiming townlead while I was gone.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA good jokes especially blazade

time 4 reads

Whydon- Hasn't talked (neutral).

Self Duplicating Helix - This guy looks like scum to me. Activity post and then a post in all caps where he randomly votes NL? He's trying really hard to not contribute at all. Perhaps a bored townie, but I'm leaning scum.

MeowMiXXX - Has posted in all caps so far. Too me this looks like a bored townie. However when he randomly voted Nomark with absolutely no reason and then said he was scumreading Blazade, also for no reason...

MeowMiXXX please explain your reads on Blazade and Nomark. I will be able to better access whether you are town or scum then.

Champ1604 - A lot of filler in the beginning irl day after voting MeowMix and then his activity died out. Much disappoint, Champ. Maybe everyone stopped watching this thread. I need more info. Champ1604 post more pls

Yeti - is best shitposter. Is he town? hasn't really contributed besides jumping on Shubaka when he lynched me. Seems ok for now (neutral).

Former Hope - Classic Former Hope. Saying he makes good waffles, and then refusing to contribute for the rest of the game. Does this remind you of a certain text-based RPG on PS? (Just kidding <3).

I don't think this warrants a lynch but I'd like to see him contribute more. Post more pls

shubaka17 - O SHUB WADDUP, IT'S DAT BOI

but seriously, what the fuck shub? First lynching me, than unlynching me for no reason, and then suggesting you, yeti, and haruno KILL ME? You have absolutely NO reason to think I'm scum. I did a controversial town lead claim early- wait a second, why would I do this if I were scum? That's what you've got to ask yourself, man.

This is not the shubaka17 that I know. Leaning scum. (inb4 is like OMGUS and then lynches me again). I know I changed this read from before but like, didn't stuff happen in between ?_? Changing reads is no reason to think I'm scum. Yet again.

Blazade - Hey, my first very solid town read :o contributes a lot and has given his reads on other players a ton. His insight is great and at this point I don't know why he would be helping town this much if he were scum. Almost definitely town.

GoodMorningEspeon - He's obviously here because he liked Yeti's recent post. However he does not reply or contribute! His only contribution was asking me whether or not I was actually bulletproof or just had a BPV, when it was really obvious... seems like scum to me!

Haruno - His contributions have been sparse but I think they are pretty good insight. Seems like town, especially with that other caps post notes him as a bored townie.

rssp1 - I like his activity and the questions that he asks. I like how he acknowledges that my approach is unorthodox but doesn't lynch me like the rest of you peons, cough, cough, shubaka17. I like how he explains what he was trying to say when pressured by Blazade. However, Blazade is definitely right when he noticed rssp1's "nothing comments" earlier. Slight town, I guess.

Nomark - Tries to plan something, but fails. Unlynches after being pressured instead of defending his lynch. I've seen both from this guy and I'm actually confused tbh ?_? contribute more please, but you're a little bit more town than the rest of my neutral reads.

my lynch for the day shall be Lynch GoodMorningEspeon
Thanks for your brief-in but your briefs seem more scummy for others like Former Hope, Nomark & MeowMiXXX. So why lynch GME? It's not like I'm against the lynch but it's more like I have no idea why we are on GME bcuz inactivity.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
He's obviously here because he liked Yeti's recent post. However he does not reply or contribute! His only contribution was asking me whether or not I was actually bulletproof or just had a BPV, when it was really obvious...

vs.

Tries to plan something, but fails. Unlynches after being pressured instead of defending his lynch. I've seen both from this guy and I'm actually confused tbh ?_? contribute more please,

Champ1604 buddies w/ GME scumteam y/y

HELLO FRIENDS HERE ARE WHY I AM READING SOME PEOPLE AS SCUM

RE: NOMARK - DID THAT SETUP SPEC THING ABOUT HAVING 2 VILLAGE JUSTICES AND HAS STILL NEVER EXPLAINED WHY HE THOUGHT WE HAD ENOUGH VILLAGERS TO DO THAT. MAKES ME THINK HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THE SETUP THAT A MEMBER OF THE UNINFORMED MAJORITY WOULD NOT. THE STUFF ABOUT HIS "PLAN" SEEMS LIKE FLUFF POSTING TO SEEM LIKE HE'S GOING DEEP INTO THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME BUT IT COMES OFF AS DISINGENUOUS

RE: BLAZADE - USES A LOT OF POSTS AND WORDS TO SAY A LOT OF NOTHING. 80 IS JUST A SUMMARY OF WHAT EVERY PLAYER HAS DONE WITH NO REAL CONCRETE READS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS. IT'S BEEN 5 PAGES AND ALMOST 3 DAYS AND DESPITE BEING ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE PEOPLE HAS YET TO PUT A VOTE DOWN

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
blazade's reads TL;dr IDLE NULL READ! ANYONE THAT SPEAKS = town. Lmfaooi that's pretty much nothing.

Shubaka was just bandwagoning for the former's post to lynch gme for uh no apparent reason except to exert "pressure" as opposed to targeting idling cucks who are more likely to get pressured? Yeah not buying it. Lean scum.

VPP: literally anyone that suspects me or even has an inkling of suspicion towards me is scum. Fuck you all. Also says blazade's reads are solid? When it was just a load of nothing? o_K. I also find it hilarious af that you think shubaka's scum because he changes reads (on you) and claim that you're not scum just because you changed reads??? Nice hypocrisy there mate. Then after all that jargon and claiming that there are users that are more definite scum, you suddenly decide to conveniently lunch the same person as shubaka despite being set on shubaka being scum? This just screams foul.

I'm like 90% certain at this point that either shubaka + VPP are both scum or at the very worst one of them are. Blazade's post of reads is whatever at the moment. I'll be more sure after today though.

Unvote
Lunch shubaka

I'm more certain that vpp is scum than shubaka tbf but vpp seems like your average moron so seems like less of a threat. Zzzz

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
huge rebuttal incoming (and I'm replying/quoting basically every message that has mentioned me, so bear with me)

I really don't know why my earlier question makes me scummy. Granted it was the only thing I've said as of then, but at least call me out for that instead of me trying to ask a question so I can get clarity.
I have played plenty of NOC, and I am BP (lenny), so I'll figure that I'll lead town during this game. :)
idk if this is a joke or not. Doesn't everyone in the game have a bpv, or are you bulletproof beyond having the bpv? o-o
it was a joke, I have a bp vest like everyone else and I feel like leading town

:)
GoodMorningEspeon - "How many vests can VPP put on at the same time? Can we really trust a leader with this many vests?" Idk nitpicking a setup spec post is fucking useless. The most I got is that he and VPP are *slightly* less likely to be scumbuddies (but fuck preflip associatives and everything about them). GME knew they were scum in Amnesiac and idled to a near win but they also seem like the kind of player that would just idle anyway. Null.
I wouldn't have asked the question if I already knew the answer. Clearly everyone has a BPV. My reasoning was that "oh, if you say you are bp then maybe you will still be bp even after your BPV breaks." And in regards to Blazade's hypothesis, no I do not plan to idle my way to victory because that was honestly no fun. If I wanted to not contribute while still staying active by posting, I would have done some shit like this:
You shouldn't lynch or kill me because I make the best waffles. If I were to die, then who would make the waffles?
HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE
Not trying to throw either of them under the bus here bc im clearly in no place to be calling people out for lack of content, but I would consider them over myself at the least.

Now let's take a look at all of the fabulous reasoning as to why I should be lynched.
VOTE GOOD MORNING ESPEON

IF THERE IS ONE POKEMON SHITTIER THAN RUFFLETS IT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!
This is clearly a joke lynch and Haruno has retracted the vote by now, but it likely influenced the following vote as well:
so the problem boils down to activity? I won't disagree and say we need less activity, but to try and pass out scum reads on lurks and trolls seems forced and unuseful. motivation to post should be passed around, and to that end I vote gme mostly for pressure in case I misremember and its plurality
I don't think my earlier question qualifies as "pressure"... Seems more like just trying to push on me without much reason tbh.
GoodMorningEspeon - He's obviously here because he liked Yeti's recent post. However he does not reply or contribute! His only contribution was asking me whether or not I was actually bulletproof or just had a BPV, when it was really obvious... seems like scum to me!

my lynch for the day shall be Lynch GoodMorningEspeon
I'm paying attention and reading all posts, so idk why me liking a post is a big deal. If anything, it should be an indicator that I'm at least not inactive and worthless in terms of being caught up. And no, I don't think it was obvious what you were saying about your BP-ness qualifying you as a leader, which is why i asked the question in the first place. I'm not sure why you feel then need to jump to the conclusion of "seems like scum to me!" off of what I think is a minor occurrence...

short version if you dont really care about me responding to a bunch of stuff: I'm not inactive, I don't think the lynch on me is reasonable, but I don't have any reads of my own.
If anything, I think voting shubaka would make the most sense due to his tendency of repeatedly switching lynches and having faulty reasoning for the suspicion on VPP earlier. In terms of VPP, Haruno basically has it down on "hey i think you're scum but we should lynch GME instead." Feel free to continue with this leading though once you get your head on straight.

not lynching anyone yet, i'll wait to see if shubaka or VPP say anything else.

HELLO FRIENDS HERE ARE WHY I AM READING SOME PEOPLE AS SCUM

RE: NOMARK - DID THAT SETUP SPEC THING ABOUT HAVING 2 VILLAGE JUSTICES AND HAS STILL NEVER EXPLAINED WHY HE THOUGHT WE HAD ENOUGH VILLAGERS TO DO THAT. MAKES ME THINK HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THE SETUP THAT A MEMBER OF THE UNINFORMED MAJORITY WOULD NOT. THE STUFF ABOUT HIS "PLAN" SEEMS LIKE FLUFF POSTING TO SEEM LIKE HE'S GOING DEEP INTO THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME BUT IT COMES OFF AS DISINGENUOUS

RE: BLAZADE - USES A LOT OF POSTS AND WORDS TO SAY A LOT OF NOTHING. 80 IS JUST A SUMMARY OF WHAT EVERY PLAYER HAS DONE WITH NO REAL CONCRETE READS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS. IT'S BEEN 5 PAGES AND ALMOST 3 DAYS AND DESPITE BEING ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE PEOPLE HAS YET TO PUT A VOTE DOWN
I've summarized what people have done, but also offered my perspective on actions and constructed reads out of them. And oh shit people started talking again. Like everyone else in this game I don't have a solid scum case so is my lack of a vote really all that absurd? I tend to be more serious with it.

Haruno comes in with a good post also discrediting my reads list. Like seriously, I tried to make a useful comment on everyone, differentiate between different types of idlers, and work with an unacceptably small amount of material. You're basically saying you could have done better but didn't so I'm not gonna fucking hear it.

VPP's comment on shubaka's meta was one of the only things holding me back and I don't think it's odd that his read changed after that coment so I'm a lot more willing to lynch shubaka today.

GME speaks but mostly to defend himself so except for the comment about shubaka at the end it's not worth much to me.

I'm currently at a concert so my access is gonna be limited but I'll be around again before deadline.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
huge rebuttal incoming (and I'm replying/quoting basically every message that has mentioned me, so bear with me)

I really don't know why my earlier question makes me scummy. Granted it was the only thing I've said as of then, but at least call me out for that instead of me trying to ask a question so I can get clarity.

I wouldn't have asked the question if I already knew the answer. Clearly everyone has a BPV. My reasoning was that "oh, if you say you are bp then maybe you will still be bp even after your BPV breaks." And in regards to Blazade's hypothesis, no I do not plan to idle my way to victory because that was honestly no fun. If I wanted to not contribute while still staying active by posting, I would have done some shit like this:

Not trying to throw either of them under the bus here bc im clearly in no place to be calling people out for lack of content, but I would consider them over myself at the least.

Now let's take a look at all of the fabulous reasoning as to why I should be lynched.

This is clearly a joke lynch and Haruno has retracted the vote by now, but it likely influenced the following vote as well:

I don't think my earlier question qualifies as "pressure"... Seems more like just trying to push on me without much reason tbh.

I'm paying attention and reading all posts, so idk why me liking a post is a big deal. If anything, it should be an indicator that I'm at least not inactive and worthless in terms of being caught up. And no, I don't think it was obvious what you were saying about your BP-ness qualifying you as a leader, which is why i asked the question in the first place. I'm not sure why you feel then need to jump to the conclusion of "seems like scum to me!" off of what I think is a minor occurrence...

short version if you dont really care about me responding to a bunch of stuff: I'm not inactive, I don't think the lynch on me is reasonable, but I don't have any reads of my own.
If anything, I think voting shubaka would make the most sense due to his tendency of repeatedly switching lynches and having faulty reasoning for the suspicion on VPP earlier. In terms of VPP, Haruno basically has it down on "hey i think you're scum but we should lynch GME instead." Feel free to continue with this leading though once you get your head on straight.

not lynching anyone yet, i'll wait to see if shubaka or VPP say anything else.
I still don't think you are town but I like your point about haruno, it is really dumb that he is saying that he thinks I am scum but is lynching shubaka instead. I think GME is also a good info lynch (but on the other hand, so is shubaka).

tl;dr still voting GME, but if shub gets lynched I'm also fine with that

reads post

haruno, yeti - advanced shitposters. leaning town, but that could change when we start playing for real. the gme lynch seems like a good start.

champ, former hope, self duplicating
- not existent = minor scumread / bored town. when an idling fuck tells you to post more, you know you suck

VPP - glorious leader has his heart in the right place. I like the aggro style, looking forwards to seeing you react after stuff happens. slight town read

Blazade - thank you for getting us going. these reads posts have been more informative than the rest of the thread combined. solid town.

MeowMiXXX - More present than other shitposters. Again, I like the aggro style. Just wish it wasn't directed at me. neutral read.

rssp1 - eh. does stuff, pressures folks, it's all good. worth keeping around.

shub - what the hell even is this. at first I had them as paranoid sheep town, but their behavior has only gotten weirder. would be my lynch target, if it wasn't for

GME. Totally absent of substance. Only really posts under lynch pressure, but even then doesn't give any real reason to spare him. step it up.

re: me 'knowing the setup' - i just guessed and forgot that we had bpvs. I've never seen a noc with 1/3 scum concentration, so I thought there were 3 mafs (1 we could kill by lynch, 2 by eight-person street). assuming made an ass out of me. I did say 'potential'.

re: my shit plans - just flailing around trying to solve the game d1. this was a stupid idea because jalmont is a good game designer.

re: good morning espeon - read posts are troublesome for mafia (it sucks to call out your buddies, but if you flip, everyone you had clean is under suspicion). gme reads the thread, has to have some opinions on at least a few people. post or die.

lynch good morning espeon.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I still don't think you are town but I like your point about haruno, it is really dumb that he is saying that he thinks I am scum but is lynching shubaka instead. I think GME is also a good info lynch (but on the other hand, so is shubaka).

no, I said you're both scum and if it was one of you, it'd most likely be you. I put the vote on shubaka to give you the chance to prove otherwise but since you're not taking it and still insist on GME on essentially no basis, I'll take that as a concession that you and him are in cahoots.

UNVOTE
Vote vpp

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
reads post

haruno, yeti - advanced shitposters. leaning town, but that could change when we start playing for real. the gme lynch seems like a good start.
champ, former hope, self duplicating - not existent = minor scumread / bored town. when an idling fuck tells you to post more, you know you suck

VPP - glorious leader has his heart in the right place. I like the aggro style, looking forwards to seeing you react after stuff happens. slight town read

Blazade - thank you for getting us going. these reads posts have been more informative than the rest of the thread combined. solid town.

MeowMiXXX - More present than other shitposters. Again, I like the aggro style. Just wish it wasn't directed at me. neutral read.

rssp1 - eh. does stuff, pressures folks, it's all good. worth keeping around.

shub - what the hell even is this. at first I had them as paranoid sheep town, but their behavior has only gotten weirder. would be my lynch target, if it wasn't for

GME. Totally absent of substance. Only really posts under lynch pressure, but even then doesn't give any real reason to spare him. step it up.

re: me 'knowing the setup' - i just guessed and forgot that we had bpvs. I've never seen a noc with 1/3 scum concentration, so I thought there were 3 mafs (1 we could kill by lynch, 2 by eight-person street). assuming made an ass out of me. I did say 'potential'.

re: my shit plans - just flailing around trying to solve the game d1. this was a stupid idea because jalmont is a good game designer.

re: good morning espeon - read posts are troublesome for mafia (it sucks to call out your buddies, but if you flip, everyone you had clean is under suspicion). gme reads the thread, has to have some opinions on at least a few people. post or die.

lynch good morning espeon.
first of all ok haruno

second of all this post is actually just nothing LOLLLLLLLLLL

people were like blazade's posts were nothing but this is ACTUALLY nothing

keeping an eye on you

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Nomark and Blazade yes the main objective of my post was to defend myself and obv I dont provide much insight; kind of an extension to my defense post but whatever, it's the best i can do for now.

obviously shubaka17 is acting super odd with lynch changing stuff and flopping around opinions on VPP. most people agree that he is a good lynch candidate and clearly i'd rather him lynched than me. he hasn't really come up to defend himself either, so i'll just go ahead and...

lynch shubaka17. are you happy now MeowMiXXX?

I think everyone else that actually talks are being very helpful. in regards to vpp, I still highly think his reasoning on my lynch is super flawed. was I lurking? yes, but there were definitely other inactives to choose from (Former Hope, Maleovex, Self Duplicating Helix). I go ahead and post and he responds with

Uh, why not? the entire basis of your lynch on me seemed to be "he's basically lurking so let's lynch him" and I already explained how basing it off of my legitimate question when you stepped up for town leading seemed invalid in my eyes. Was there something in my defense that made me seem not town? At least call it out for being lacking in substance like Nomark did before just continuing to lynch me without any more reasoning. And what makes me a "good info lynch"??? i dont really think me dying will prove anything other than "cool we lynched a mafia" or "oh no we lynched a town."

anyone think it's a good idea for me to claim? i honestly might as well if im just gonna get lynched today lol, but I don't think it'll even help my defense

OK back from the most sinfully boring folk concert of all time.

I think Haruno's call out of VPP misses a lot of context to the point where it's potentially purposefully misleading but nonetheless the idea that VPP and shubaka could be scum together putting on some kind of weird show never crossed my mind and it's interesting to consider.

Like I said my slight townread on VPP is based on behavior since while I think anyone could have made a show of stepping up I think a scum would act more quickly to try to use that position to instigate mislynches. It's enough to make me not want to lynch him now and instead examine his voting patterns later.

Out of all the wagons that could have blown up (Nomark, Shubaka, even Former Hope i guess since GME started similarly) GME is the one that gets bandwagon votes and pushing. That doesn't make me feel good about this lynch with so little time left, even if GME is active lurking.

I don't think it's fair to slam Nomark for his reads list because this is the best effort he's given all game. Real talk whether or not you scumread him it's bad culture to discourage honest attempts at activity. I buy the numbers guess explanation for his possible slip for now. He is however the most guilty of sheeping the GME wagon.

I'd honestly be ok no lynching given the situation since we're as close to true randing as it gets and the BPVs should slow the mafia down lol. Mislynches may be valued even worse given this setup.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well i wasn't lynching you for being inactive

I wish you read some people so I could like not lynch u because no matter how much we tell you we want reads we don't get reads

If you give me a set of solid reads by DL I will ul

GoodMorningEspeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)