NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I'm calling BS and
Lynch Haruno
Also revealing as the tracker. I followed Haruno last night and they visited absolutely no one last night so they are lying and hence forth suspicious as hell.
rofl this is obvious bullshit. Though if you want to go 3 straight days of mislynching be my guest n_n. No tracker would reveal their role at this point at least especially when village is so far down and mafia doesn't have much to fear and revealing pr is more beneficial for them than anything. This seems more scummy than anything but at this point village already went through 2 mislynches and yeti already predicted a mislynch on me yesterday soooooooooooooooooooo this is per the course I guess. When I get lynched and revealed to be cop, just get rid of shubaka/former hope plz. ty

Good catch, Former Hope.

Why I didn't answer Meowmix about FH yesterday:

Former Hope's been acting like a town info role all game. His claim of hooked last night demonstrated he had a role that could be hooked, and he's been playing the part of interested observer trying to lie low.

Haruno's first result came from public info, and the second seems like a desperate grab. Former Hope specifically being the one to deny Haruno's claim gives that denial a lot more strength here because.

-Former Hope is the only one to claim a hook N1
-Haruno claims shubaka is scum hooker
-In order to lie and cover shubaka's tracks, Former Hope has to be shubaka's scumbuddy which means either:
--A town hooker also exists and targeted Former Hope while shubaka targeted a VT (unlikely imo)
--Former Hope had the foresight to claim he was hooked very early in the day while shubaka again targets a VT or something not knowing he could get into a 50-50 (also unlikely imo)

No need to turbowagon but I think Former's claim holds a lot of weight here and the burden of proof is on you, Haruno, to show that this is a misunderstanding or that Former Hope is the one lying.

Haruno

wait Jalmont how do I get GK'd since shubaka/yeti and whoever else were the first to hop on the mislynch train (both for GME and then afterwards meowmix) and if we wait for the day to be over, village will have lost by then.

Haruno

I mean it gives village a potential chance as opposed to the 100% loss if village goes 1:1 against mafia assuming there are 3-4 mafia members. Overall village has played so shit this game that mafia could just easily sweep but w/e.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
half the game is idle af, did self duplicating helix make a single post yesterday? how wasnt he subbed? i guess one hasnt told jalmont theyre available yet

half of the actives are shady af people who do shady af crap, see meowmixxx/haruno/rssp1 EoD1 behaviors. if any of those three aren't scum they shouldn't have behaved so blatantly like it.

other half of the actives are townie tryhards grumbling about why tf nobody posting

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's pretty clear one of Former Hope and Haruno is scum, because it is pretty obvious that they are both trying to force mislynches as scum/disproving the other as town.

If haruno is scum former is likely town, and same for shubaka. Vice versa as well.

At this point I don't know who to believe because it makes sense for Haruno to inspect Shub but it is also scummy, and Former is kinda scummy claiming tracker but it also makes sense.

Okay, slept on it.

Haruno's only point of substance is that "tracker doesn't reveal themselves here" which is fucking ridiculous because a tracker catching someone in a lie is a slam dunk scum lynch which is exactly what we need and exactly when a tracker should reveal themselves.

I personally hate self voting, I've seen scum do it for sympathy all the time, and as town in what we can only assume is LYLO it would be extremely destructive behavior.

I'm pretty convinced Haruno is the lynch here but I won't vote yet out of respect for the tense situation. People should be able to discuss this.

Goon I guess? Or if he has an ability to pop a bpv it must be on cool down
I mean the only person that died already had a BP popped and no one else claimed BP pop yet today so that theory's not bad.

@all If you had bad things happen to you, you should claim them to help figure this out.

it goes without saying that I dispute Haruno's claim of me being Mafia Hooker, esp since I tried to help bring justice to this town with you wait no that was former moon. I guess it makes sense that justice hasn't been working if tracker has been tracking instead of justicing.

this seems slam dunk, esp since I covered how Haruno made a N1 "easy" inspect on a claimed VT. I have no inhibitions to lynch Haruno bc this seems like basic scum strats. Also, if we get this lynch right, VPP for scum partner or no?

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Shabaka it looks like you are just bad at forum mafia. D:

Why the fuck am I his partner? We had a huge disagreement day 1 and he was SURE I was scum. This would actually just be a ridiculous play if we were both scum actually. I'd argue that if Haruno is scum I'm pseudo-confirmed as town.

I'm saying that Haruno could be scum partner with you due to an attempt at clearing you as town. I put it up for discussion because at this point, I don't really know anymore. I've been reading you all game, but now I'm afraid of falling into Tunnel Vision.

Today is only about VPP in a minor sense. Really it's about who we believe more, Former Hope as tracker or Haruno as cop. from there, we have to pick to lynch Haruno for lying on cop inspects and framing me, or lynch me because cop got me as Mafia hooker.

Haruno is very likely scum his claim makes no sense considering fh's claim of tracker and he is going to be my vote by the end of day but I'm not going to turbo him rn so we can discuss more.
Yeti is probably good from d1 eod and her reads make sense.
FH is 100% town if haruno is scum.
I don't see VPP being mafia with haruno based on haruno cop claiming then checking him after VPP claimed VT.
Empoof is afk lol.
I feel like rssp1 could be scum with haruno cause they both pushed shubaka really hard.
Think shubaka is just paranoid town.
Blazade is probably town his posts seem genuine and isn't doing anything that is alarming.
If haruno flips scum I think we take another look at rssp1 and empoof when he starts posting imo.

So haruno post d2 timeline goes from claiming bpv popped to claiming cop and checking vpp VT after vpp claims then doesn't die n2 after claiming cop to d3 claiming shubaka is mafia hooker while a FH tracker ccs him targeting nothing who also claimed hooked d1. No way haruno is good lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)